Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already voted 00:58 - Apr 27 with 33200 viewsHollowayRanger

1 vote to ukip

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Already voted on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 2081 viewsTheBlob

Already voted on 22:46 - Apr 30 by izlingtonhoop

I'm not. My house is worth roughly 3 times what we paid for it, and 10 times our mortgage. Hardly our fault just happened. And yes I still believe in what the Labour party historically stands for.
And, get this, (not you specifically Blob) I don't give a flying one about immergration (sic).
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 22:48]

Remind me again what it historically stands for?I could do with a good laugh tonight.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Already voted on 23:11 - Apr 30 with 2080 viewsizlingtonhoop

Already voted on 17:46 - Apr 30 by Dorse

If you can take it with Peroni then I'm in.

Didn't mean to down your comment, just trying to see who upped it, sorry (from one depressed teacher to another).
Already voted on 23:19 - Apr 30 with 2059 viewsAgedR

Already voted on 23:09 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

Remind me again what it historically stands for?I could do with a good laugh tonight.

So not only does Labour no longer represent the voice of the working class, it also never has done.

Quick, someone tell the Chartists.

This message board is absolutely brilliant some times.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 23:20]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Already voted on 23:24 - Apr 30 with 2053 viewsizlingtonhoop

Already voted on 23:09 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

From the party's website:

- social justice [my own first answer to your question]
- strong community and strong values
- reward for hard work
- decency
- rights matched by responsibilities

But you knew this, didn't you Blob?
Already voted on 23:58 - Apr 30 with 2030 viewsTheBlob

Already voted on 23:24 - Apr 30 by izlingtonhoop

From the party's website:

- social justice [my own first answer to your question]
- strong community and strong values
- reward for hard work
- decency
- rights matched by responsibilities

But you knew this, didn't you Blob?

So what went wrong?

Already voted on 00:02 - May 1 with 2024 viewsizlingtonhoop

Already voted on 23:58 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

So what went wrong?

I doubt that anyone ever said it would be easy.
Already voted on 00:05 - May 1 with 2020 viewsTheBlob

Already voted on 00:02 - May 1 by izlingtonhoop

I doubt that anyone ever said it would be easy.

Ah yes,the old "can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs" hey?
Well good luck with the conscience thing.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 0:05]

Already voted on 00:27 - May 1 with 1997 viewsLblock

I used to be staunchly right wing, a real Tory boy

I'm still a capitalist with my view being the country needs to be run on a monetary basis with a good portion of fiscal intervention
However I don't think I'll e voting Conservative again -- NHS closures in Ealing done it for me
I'd never vote Labour
Voting LibDem a waste of time
So if to vote UKIP I'd see it as a protest vote

In reality I'm pig sick of the lot of them. Bunch of self serving trough swilling back slapping liars who are mainly just in it for the career. Hardly any of them speak from the heart with it all being carefully PR coached

And me Grandad fought wars for this?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Already voted on 07:46 - May 1 with 1931 viewsizlingtonhoop

Already voted on 00:05 - May 1 by TheBlob

Ah yes,the old "can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs" hey?
Well good luck with the conscience thing.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 0:05]

Is it all Labour supporters that necessarily have conscientious struggles, or only those whose property has made more (highly notional if they wish to retain a roof over their heads') money than they have over the last twelve years (nearly half that time under an all-but-name Tory administration)?
[Post edited 1 May 2015 7:47]
Already voted on 07:59 - May 1 with 1913 viewsbatmanhoop

Already voted on 00:27 - May 1 by Lblock

I used to be staunchly right wing, a real Tory boy

I'm still a capitalist with my view being the country needs to be run on a monetary basis with a good portion of fiscal intervention
However I don't think I'll e voting Conservative again -- NHS closures in Ealing done it for me
I'd never vote Labour
Voting LibDem a waste of time
So if to vote UKIP I'd see it as a protest vote

In reality I'm pig sick of the lot of them. Bunch of self serving trough swilling back slapping liars who are mainly just in it for the career. Hardly any of them speak from the heart with it all being carefully PR coached

And me Grandad fought wars for this?!

I think a lot are of the same opinion, I've voted all the above in the past, possibly not Liberal. It was like listening to 3 car salesmen last night, sickening. I'll also be voting UKIP, because I do give a flying fig about being swamped
Already voted on 08:30 - May 1 with 1880 viewsDiscodroids

HAHAHA..Love drinking in the rage and sneering from the left..like a fine claret on these devine lips.

good luck with the attempt to make us out to be blood and honor stereo types , listening to skrewdriver records, with hitler first edition youth knives mounted on our walls.

on a good day you'll find us dressed in lonsdale leisure wear enjoying the early bird prices in a harvester , some of even have a cse in domestic science.

if your love your country your on their list...
emily thornberry.left wing bottom inspector first class.

see you down the beer hall putsch for a celebratory stein on the 7th of may for a thousand years of nigel.

we are many.we are legion.we are ukip
[Post edited 1 May 2015 8:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Already voted on 08:31 - May 1 with 1879 viewsvblockranger

I am 48 years old and have never voted before in my lifetime but if i drive past my village hall on the day i may just stop and vote for UKip. Not that i am all that impressed with Farage but that i am slightly less impressed with all the others and i think this country and its politicians could do with a smack about the ears. Fed up seeing the smug liars on TV with their insincere over rehearsed speeches. Pigs at the trough and wouldnt trust any of them to walk my dogs let alone run a country. "Hell Yeah!".......cringeworthy
Already voted on 09:15 - May 1 with 1828 viewsDorse

Already voted on 23:11 - Apr 30 by izlingtonhoop

Didn't mean to down your comment, just trying to see who upped it, sorry (from one depressed teacher to another).

Absolutely fine. I'll get Bermondsey Dave to call off the hit.

BTW - alcoholic mineral water? Now that's an idea.

'Are you a health conscious, functioning alcoholic? Then try new Volvic 'n' Vodka. Our water is filtered by free range, organic French volcanoes whilst our vodka is tripled distilled by Russian peasants and filtered through Vladimir Putin's jock strap for extra manliness. It's the only mineral water that re-hydrates you even as it gets you mullered by lunchtime. Volvic 'n' Vodka - what are you? A girl?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Already voted on 09:21 - May 1 with 1815 viewsTheBlob

Already voted on 09:15 - May 1 by Dorse

Absolutely fine. I'll get Bermondsey Dave to call off the hit.

BTW - alcoholic mineral water? Now that's an idea.

'Are you a health conscious, functioning alcoholic? Then try new Volvic 'n' Vodka. Our water is filtered by free range, organic French volcanoes whilst our vodka is tripled distilled by Russian peasants and filtered through Vladimir Putin's jock strap for extra manliness. It's the only mineral water that re-hydrates you even as it gets you mullered by lunchtime. Volvic 'n' Vodka - what are you? A girl?'

Strange that mineral water thing.
"Sourced from glacial melt and filtered through countless yards of granite and pumice over several millennia" and then it's "use by June 2015".

Already voted on 09:26 - May 1 with 1800 viewsDiscodroids

cant believe im saying this.. i have a huge amount of respect for millibandy saying he'd rather not be in government than be in an arrangement with the SNP.

i actually gave him a round of applause before i realised what i was doing .

regarding russell brand, That's some kitchen for a revolutionist, isn't it?

Even the way he drinks water straight from the bottle gets on my tits. I do take a great deal of comfort in the fact that he can't drink or take drugs anymore. the cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Already voted on 09:34 - May 1 with 1784 viewsDWQPR

Having watched the three last night and then Farage to be honest I thought that Farage performed the best, but then again he has no pressure on him in terms that at best UKIP will get no more than a handful of MP's and in reality I reckon that they will only get the one.

I have always voted Tory and will again this election but to be fair, all three leaders are very poor and I would be happy to give UKIP my vote in protest had the constituency I am in not been marginal. Miliband last night was breathtaking in his crass denial that the huge overspending by the last Labour government from 2001 was unacceptable and didn't help contribute to the mess the country found itself in. Listening to 5Live at this moment even that deluded idiot Andy Burnham still is trying to defend this.

Fact is, running an economy is like running your household budget. You overspend then eventually you have to cut back, and eventually you may find that you have to cut back on the things that really matter. Get in trouble with your debt repayments then you either get into a position where you could be denied further credit (Greece), or further credit is provided at a much higher cost (Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy). And things get harder and cuts become much deeper.

If you think that cuts have gone deep so far and ordinary people have suffered then start googling the suffering of the average Greek, huge cuts in pay, pensions, healthcare, education. Any party that wants to increase spending, especially with such an economy that is still fragile is mad. Another financial crisis in the next decade and the country is done.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Already voted on 09:51 - May 1 with 1766 viewsHooped_Pullie

Already voted on 23:00 - Apr 30 by easthertsr

Exactly, he is the same as the rest of them, My point is made!

Unsurprising that many who are fed up with the main parties see voting for the kippers as a no-brainer protest vote. Maybe if Russell Brand and The People's Assembly had engaged with the democratic process instead of useless talk of revolution, there would an alternative none-of-the-above on the ballot paper.

Clearly, the Reagan era 'triumph of the West' has become so burned on the collective consciousness that when the right fail - and make no mistake, capitalism died in 2007 - the answer for all but the most desperate (i.e.
the Greeks) is to move further to the right, and further away from reality. Farage & co are our local embodiment of that.

The source of ALL of this country's difficulties and challenges is clear and indisputable, except to the tendentious : inequality, plain and simple. It wasn't a problem in the 20th century UK pre-Thatcher, but she got the ball rolling big-time and Major and Blair kept the bandwagon on track all the way to disaster land.

I fear violent insurrection when the children being dragged around food banks now grow up and take their rage to the streets.

If UKIP were a genuine people's army, I'd not only vote for them, I'd be the first to sign up. Sadly they are nothing of the sort. I could be scathing about Labour politicians, but Labour supporters - the real ones - hate the Tories because they want to smash the Tories. UKIP and its followers hate the Tories because they want to BE the Tories. They have no answers, all of their 'policies' would make things worse than they are (and yes, that is possible) and they love attracting working class voters who adore their Tory-style giveaways and are mad keen to lick the crumbs from the bosses' tables.

Still, all of the above wouldn't prevent me from sharing a pint with Nige should I ever bump into him. I expect he'd be fascinating company.
Already voted on 09:59 - May 1 with 1752 viewsRangersw12

For me the fact Cameron once again refused to answer where the cuts will be in the welfare budget shows Tories cannot be trusted and they will once again be hitting the working class and poorer families
[Post edited 1 May 2015 10:09]
Already voted on 10:02 - May 1 with 1747 viewsTheBlob

Well thank god we haven't got much of that pesky heavy yellow gold stuff to flog after Gordon Brown was in charge.

Already voted on 10:06 - May 1 with 1743 viewsAunt_Nelly

Question for those voting UKIP. Who did you vote for in previous elections?

Genuinely interested.
Already voted on 10:12 - May 1 with 1726 viewsdoogi55

ukip are a racist party we know it .just some dont want to admit it o excuses you are all voting ukip its all about race they are closet racists.
Already voted on 10:15 - May 1 with 1720 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Already voted on 10:06 - May 1 by Aunt_Nelly

Genuinely interested.

Tory but voting UKIP this time.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Already voted on 10:15 - May 1 with 1719 viewsDiscodroids

2010...election night voted ukip
2005...election night .in a stockwell crack house didnt vote
2001. election night dj'ing in a bar in aldgate east didnt vote
1997. ..election night in a pub in ilford didnt vote
1992...voted tory .still laughing at kinnocks american "well alriiiight "! speech
1987...voted labour (beacause my family did and i lived in the east end)
1983..to young
1979 helping to bury the dead piling up on the pavements.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 10:18]

Already voted on 10:19 - May 1 with 1699 viewsDiscodroids

Already voted on 10:12 - May 1 by doogi55

ukip are a racist party we know it .just some dont want to admit it o excuses you are all voting ukip its all about race they are closet racists.

hahahahaha..
love it when you talk dirty doogi.

you can tell my mixed race son im a racist before he cracks the roof pallet in your mouth.

Already voted on 10:28 - May 1 with 1680 viewsElHoop

Already voted on 10:06 - May 1 by Aunt_Nelly

Genuinely interested.

I can't remember. I never voted Tory at all until some Euro election in the late 1980s - I think I was SDP when I started voting as I really hated Labour AND the Tories at that time - both were far too extreme, but the SDP never got going - David Owen was trashed by that era - one of the best politicians of my lifetime. I quite liked Whitelaw too but he was trashed by the Thatcher/far left era I think and they went for Thatcher. 90's i don't remember who I voted for. I liked John Smith but he was another who was wasted, but by death in his case. I wasn't crazy about Blair but can't remember who I voted for at all. It strikes me that the wrong people have ended up in charge, even from the somewhat limited pool of talent that's been available, and both left and right are to blame for that, although I'd blame the left for more of the wastage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024