Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30135 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 00:46 - Mar 29 with 10850 viewsjackharris

Possible line up but who the f*ck knows!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 01:09 - Mar 29 with 10839 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 01:23 - Mar 29 with 10830 viewstrolley_jack

We need to get Daddy cool going.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 05:52 - Mar 29 with 10768 viewsNOTRAC

I hope we see the effort today, and no stupid substitutions

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 07:33 - Mar 29 with 10716 viewsdgt73

They seem to have an Indian sign over us, hopefully we can end that today. Coyjb.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 07:48 - Mar 29 with 10691 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 07:33 - Mar 29 by dgt73

They seem to have an Indian sign over us, hopefully we can end that today. Coyjb.

Racist

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 08:24 - Mar 29 with 10658 viewsEdmundo

Cummon the Swans, let's finally put on a performance that shreds the canaries.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:05 - Mar 29 with 10609 viewsjack_lord

somebody will be pleased if it is the Mumbai.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 10577 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 01:09 - Mar 29 by jackharris

Mmmmm

Mylene Klass....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Mar 29 with 10547 viewsJackfath

I'm going for a victory. 3-1.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Mar 29 with 10520 viewsAl_Bundy

Must win !!

No it really is a must win !

Too good to go down.. too many silly errors ... not taking our chances

Put in right today chaps and show us if you have the quality and fight for the mess we're in.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Mar 29 with 10509 viewsJackfath

I also feel we are due to really click and give a team a right old stuffing. We are due to batter Norwich at some point what with them having the better of us for a long time.

Today is the day!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:55 - Mar 29 with 10489 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Mar 29 by Jackfath

I also feel we are due to really click and give a team a right old stuffing. We are due to batter Norwich at some point what with them having the better of us for a long time.

Today is the day!

It is D day for us.

Win and we ll all be happy and tomorrow will be summer time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:12 - Mar 29 with 10449 viewsOldjack

C'mon lets be aving you !! give it all you got for the ninety and there'll only be one outcome

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Mar 29 with 10338 viewsmawdlamjack

stuff the yellow scum, orrible cheating toe rags, no fatty holt to abuse today but we have to get a win today, any other result is totally unacceptable. 3-1 win for us and my arse will stop twitching.
we are overdue a result to go with the improvement in performance, get behind the boys today lets get fortress liberty bouncing.
is delia bringing any pies?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:55 - Mar 29 with 10335 viewsBYMJacks

I am hoping for a win today, but think it will be a draw. I'm going for 2-2.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Mar 29 with 10261 viewsItchySphincter

Is that photo of Cyril booting the Millwall Lions head? Their fisticuffs happened right in front of us, was hoping that I could spot myself in the photo but must've been further back.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Mar 29 with 10261 viewsJackInLondon

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Mar 29 by Jackfath

Today is the day!

Who better than the team from Bernard Matthews country then!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Mar 29 with 10252 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Mar 29 by ItchySphincter

Is that photo of Cyril booting the Millwall Lions head? Their fisticuffs happened right in front of us, was hoping that I could spot myself in the photo but must've been further back.

Yep! No f*cker messes with Cyril, not even a poxy Lion! Judging by the height of the fencing I would say that was the West Terrace behind that particular photo, with Millwall fans.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:30]

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Mar 29 with 10250 viewsDarran

We'll draw today with Cardiff,Fulham and Palace all losing with Sunderland losing Monday night.
We'll then beat Hull next week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:27 - Mar 29 with 10246 viewsMusical_Swan

Too nervous to even post a prediction! Truth is I just can't tell what side is going to turn up, on paper it should be a comfartable win, but we all know how that usually pans out! Lets break the norm finally boys! C'mon the Swans!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Mar 29 with 10239 viewsStarsky

To the OP... Putting really big pictures on the first post, especially the 'V', that we have to scroll through all fecking day was tedious & unfunny about 4 months ago.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:33 - Mar 29 with 10209 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Mar 29 by Starsky

To the OP... Putting really big pictures on the first post, especially the 'V', that we have to scroll through all fecking day was tedious & unfunny about 4 months ago.

It's the way match day threads are put on this forum now. All you had to say is could you possibly make the OP a little bit smaller so my poor hands don't have to scroll so much, Knob! There is a way of asking for things!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Mar 29 with 10203 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Mar 29 by Starsky

Amen, brother.

Still not sure why the OP needs to appear on every f*cking page mind.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Mar 29 with 10197 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:33 - Mar 29 by jackharris

It's the way match day threads are put on this forum now. All you had to say is could you possibly make the OP a little bit smaller so my poor hands don't have to scroll so much, Knob! There is a way of asking for things!

Ignore him Jack he's a bit like Perchy always moaning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024