Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear 22:58 - Aug 20 with 12977 viewsNeathJack

I know there's another thread on this so the mods may want to merge it but I thought this deserved a new thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investi
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:04 - Aug 20 with 4991 viewsPozuelosSideys

After reading that, the first thing that popped into my head was that somebody was getting stitched up.

Its as though somebody has just brain dumped anything and everything they could think of on to a piece of paper and let the tongues wag.

Text messages about being sexist? So what? You can turn the tv on and see worse.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:04 - Aug 20 with 4988 viewsTom1912

Tan has put his smear campaign into full force.

Maybe Mackay violated terms of the settlement by going for another job...
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:05 - Aug 20 with 4973 viewsTom1912

Oh my god I hadn't seen the text messages.

Unbelievable!
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:05 - Aug 20 with 4973 viewsSwansNZ

"They engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence. "

They can do that? if no law has been broken, how are they allowed to do this?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:06 - Aug 20 with 4955 viewsNeathJack

The ticking time bomb for Cardiff in that article is:

"The law firm are understood to have discovered a series of papers relating to certain transfers that were not included in official transfer documents. Investigators also discovered the authorisation of payments to agents for deals in which there was no evidence of their involvement. One £600,000 transfer included an additional £600,000 fee to an agent."
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:07 - Aug 20 with 4947 viewsSwansNZ

"Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered"

no wonder Malky had little time to focus on keeping the scum in the PL

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:09 - Aug 20 with 4933 viewsSwansNZ

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:06 - Aug 20 by NeathJack

"The law firm are understood to have discovered a series of papers relating to certain transfers that were not included in official transfer documents. Investigators also discovered the authorisation of payments to agents for deals in which there was no evidence of their involvement. One £600,000 transfer included an additional £600,000 fee to an agent."

I believe orion has alluded to such “financial irregularities” shall we call them

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:09 - Aug 20 with 4932 viewsorion3016

Tan is now a rottweiler and he won't let this go

Moody & malky will be lucky to get a job in Sunday parks football

Revenge and I support what he's doing

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:11 - Aug 20 with 4901 viewsorion3016

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:09 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

I believe orion has alluded to such “financial irregularities” shall we call them

My posts last week on this were removed

Be over there now after

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:14 - Aug 20 with 4864 viewsreddythered

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:06 - Aug 20 by NeathJack

Well, it's a tricky one.

It's clear the documents, if they exist, were kept well away from the club by an individual. Club discovered the existence and self-reported.

It's one of those where you can obviously state Moody was a representative of the club, but it's also clear that he was stitching the club up - if the report is correct.

Based upon that, I'd expect leniency in any action. It's not as if the club deliberately set out to deceive or benefit - with Tan's reaction, qute the opposite.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:15 - Aug 20 with 4854 viewsjackonicko

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:05 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

"They engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence. "

Absolutely. You would be amazed at some of the orders the civil courts can issue.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:23 - Aug 20 with 4775 viewsItchySphincter

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!!! F*ck the loot of them!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:28 - Aug 20 with 4735 viewsNeathJack

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 00:52 - Aug 21 with 4529 viewsheadcleaner

as cardiff manager at the time I wonder if this was going to have any impact on ccfc? if there were transfer wrongdoings I'd expect CCFC to have a hefty transfer embargo slapped on them.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 00:55 - Aug 21 with 4526 viewsDull1Thomas

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:05 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

Once big business and law firms get involved you'd be amazed just how little protection you have.

Long live the European Court which is trying to legislate against further erosion of privacy and increased protection of the individual.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 01:08 - Aug 21 with 4506 viewsHighjack

What an absolute car crash of a club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 01:19 - Aug 21 with 4491 viewsjazzswan

i have no idea how anyone can send over 70000 texts. some lying going on!
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 01:31 - Aug 21 with 4468 viewsSwansNZ

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 01:19 - Aug 21 by jazzswan

i have no idea how anyone can send over 70000 texts. some lying going on!

It's only an average of 76 txts per day, for every day he was the scum manager - and 108 emails per day too. Busy man, was Milky. Mind you, I wish I only received/sent 108 emails a day

Yes, I have too much time on my hands

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 02:15 - Aug 21 with 4432 viewsGlyn1

[Snigger] I really thought that they had turned over a new leaf and become a dull but well-run club but they were just fooling, thank God.

Those emails are juicy but they are totally irrelevant to any legal case against Palace and Mackay. If "someone" at Cardiff "leaked" them to the Daily Mail to hurt those people then they made a big, big mistake because they will also be disruptive to Cardiff. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 03:06 - Aug 21 with 4391 viewsphact0rri

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:07 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

"Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered"

no wonder Malky had little time to focus on keeping the scum in the PL

Nowhere does it say these emails and txt messages are all from the elected parties, two way traffic, and more. It says in the article that the count includes the messages that are part of the investigation. Normally they are going to be doing info dumps to make sure they have everything they need.

That being said, it couldn't happen to better guy.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 4:02]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 07:55 - Aug 21 with 4131 viewsacejack3065

Fair play Tan has got a cracking smear campaign running.

There is probably a thin veil of truth in these allegations but they are probably acting as a smokescreen to something much more damaging. My money is going to be on irregular financial payments if thats not too libellous for everyone.

Either way they are still the club that keeps on giving.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 4080 viewsmonmouth

Well at least the reasons for the grovelling apologies are now pretty clear. It must be pretty upsetting for the poor dabs that it's coming out anyway. LMAO.

It's quite depressing in what it all says about football though? Don't all these twa*s get enough money now without having to stick their disgusting snouts ever deeper in the trough?

There'll be plenty of hypocrisy in the hand ringing about those appalling texts too. British football's lads, matey uneducated culture will be full of that sh*t. Oh and as for the Daily Heil....outrage about sexist e-mails above an article about female athletes with the hottest bods......

Still, as it's about the stain that is Cardiff city, it's all good stuff as far as I'm concerned.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 08:15 - Aug 21 with 4042 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 08:07 - Aug 21 by monmouth

Well at least the reasons for the grovelling apologies are now pretty clear. It must be pretty upsetting for the poor dabs that it's coming out anyway. LMAO.

It's quite depressing in what it all says about football though? Don't all these twa*s get enough money now without having to stick their disgusting snouts ever deeper in the trough?

There'll be plenty of hypocrisy in the hand ringing about those appalling texts too. British football's lads, matey uneducated culture will be full of that sh*t. Oh and as for the Daily Heil....outrage about sexist e-mails above an article about female athletes with the hottest bods......

Still, as it's about the stain that is Cardiff city, it's all good stuff as far as I'm concerned.

I did quite like the irony of the Daily Mail complaining about the sexism, racism and homophobia.

More than happy to destroy someones career over private messages while still being able to opine over the death of Stephen Gatlely while his family and friends grieve.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 08:43 - Aug 21 with 3918 viewshooplehead

I think this is my favourite text

while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.

i mean what the fukk does that even mean???

i think this is probably the tip of the iceberg

wait for the ones where he starts referring to the cardiff fans as inbred sheep shagging c..unts
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:03 - Aug 21 with 3818 viewsTom1912

Youth player Ibby Farah backing up the racist allegations on Twitter currently.

What an awful bloke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024