Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear 22:58 - Aug 20 with 12976 viewsNeathJack

I know there's another thread on this so the mods may want to merge it but I thought this deserved a new thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investi
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:07 - Aug 21 with 1929 viewsUxbridge

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:14 - Aug 20 by reddythered

Well, it's a tricky one.

It's clear the documents, if they exist, were kept well away from the club by an individual. Club discovered the existence and self-reported.

It's one of those where you can obviously state Moody was a representative of the club, but it's also clear that he was stitching the club up - if the report is correct.

Based upon that, I'd expect leniency in any action. It's not as if the club deliberately set out to deceive or benefit - with Tan's reaction, qute the opposite.

Luton expected leniency too. 30 points is the going rate.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:09 - Aug 21 with 1920 viewsDieLoo

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:31 - Aug 21 with 1855 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:07 - Aug 21 by Uxbridge

Luton expected leniency too. 30 points is the going rate.

without trying to nitpick, what are the similarities between this and lutons case?

Just curious is all.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:40 - Aug 21 with 1833 viewsUxbridge

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:31 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

without trying to nitpick, what are the similarities between this and lutons case?

Just curious is all.

It's only half identical in fairness. Half of Luton's deduction IIRC was due to not exiting administration via a CVA.

But they certainly lost points for self-reporting some dubious transactions to the FA. Transactions I should add that are peanuts in comparison.

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:42 - Aug 21 with 1818 viewsperchrockjack

The only we re interested is to see them fry. I am anyway.

They ll get a light sentence

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:44 - Aug 21 with 1803 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:40 - Aug 21 by Uxbridge

It's only half identical in fairness. Half of Luton's deduction IIRC was due to not exiting administration via a CVA.

But they certainly lost points for self-reporting some dubious transactions to the FA. Transactions I should add that are peanuts in comparison.

Can't see them shitting on Cardiff in that proportion at all.

The FA only has the balls to make big decisions like that against minnows who can't really afford to defend themselves.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:49 - Aug 21 with 1780 viewsUxbridge

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:44 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

Can't see them shitting on Cardiff in that proportion at all.

The FA only has the balls to make big decisions like that against minnows who can't really afford to defend themselves.

I don't disagree.

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:53 - Aug 21 with 1763 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 09:49 - Aug 21 by Uxbridge

I don't disagree.

Indeed. Would be funny as f**k though. A 15 point deduction because Malky was acting the crook would be as funny as bottling it in the playoff final.
Login to get fewer ads

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 10:01 - Aug 21 with 1745 viewsBaker

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:09 - Aug 20 by orion3016

Tan is now a rottweiler and he won't let this go

Moody & malky will be lucky to get a job in Sunday parks football

Revenge and I support what he's doing

Oh I don't know, mind.

Cock nose might be able to find the racist c*nt some PR duties at Liverpool?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 10:40 - Aug 21 with 1684 viewsDafyddHuw

We should be very grateful to Malky for his part in getting the Scum relegated.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 1609 viewsMrSwerve

Moody has resigned. (SSN)
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 11:57]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:02 - Aug 21 with 1591 viewsHighjack

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 23:14 - Aug 20 by reddythered

Well, it's a tricky one.

It's clear the documents, if they exist, were kept well away from the club by an individual. Club discovered the existence and self-reported.

It's one of those where you can obviously state Moody was a representative of the club, but it's also clear that he was stitching the club up - if the report is correct.

Based upon that, I'd expect leniency in any action. It's not as if the club deliberately set out to deceive or benefit - with Tan's reaction, qute the opposite.

But the club did deceive and benefit. Whether the owners knew about it or not, those transfers were sanctioned by the F.A under the Cardiff name with dodgy payments in the background. This dodgy payment probably resulted in players joining you instead of a decent club. This might have been going on before you got promoted too so you certainly gained a sporting advantage out of it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:06 - Aug 21 with 1575 viewsTom1912

Judging by some of those texts and comments from Ibby Farah, the 2013 "Family Club of the Year" sat back and allowed a racist culture to operate within the club and did nothing about until they decided head racist wasn't performing well enough.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:09 - Aug 21 with 1555 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 11:56 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

Moody has resigned. (SSN)
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 11:57]

oh dear oh dear.

Sh*t could well come pouring out now.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:14 - Aug 21 with 1541 viewsJack1

I remember Tan's interview on the bbc a while ago.

I'm sure he said something along the lines of that everything will be out in the open eventually and all the fans will apologise to him?

Maybe this is what he meant.

It'd be great to see a points deduction, but he must have looked into the possibility of that before disclosing all this info to the relevant authorities.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 1479 viewsHighjack

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:14 - Aug 21 by Jack1

I'm sure he said something along the lines of that everything will be out in the open eventually and all the fans will apologise to him?

It'd be great to see a points deduction, but he must have looked into the possibility of that before disclosing all this info to the relevant authorities.

Not necessarily, they might be going to the F.A now to get after a more lenient sentence. They've known about this for months but it looks like they are going to get found out so are coming clean. It's like pleading guilty so you only get 5 years in jail instead of having to go through a full trial and getting 15.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:19 - Aug 21 with 1479 viewsDarran

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:06 - Aug 21 by Tom1912

Judging by some of those texts and comments from Ibby Farah, the 2013 "Family Club of the Year" sat back and allowed a racist culture to operate within the club and did nothing about until they decided head racist wasn't performing well enough.

Hes deleted all the tweets now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:19 - Aug 21 with 1478 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:14 - Aug 21 by Jack1

He probably doesn't want it all in the open, thats why its taken months to come out.

Getting the racist texts out in the open is decent cover for the time being whilst the FA investigates the dodgy transfers.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:25 - Aug 21 with 1450 viewsDarran

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:19 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

He probably doesn't want it all in the open, thats why its taken months to come out.

Getting the racist texts out in the open is decent cover for the time being whilst the FA investigates the dodgy transfers.

walesonline are showing this again today.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-dossier-w

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:25 - Aug 21 with 1449 viewsJack1

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:18 - Aug 21 by Highjack

Not necessarily, they might be going to the F.A now to get after a more lenient sentence. They've known about this for months but it looks like they are going to get found out so are coming clean. It's like pleading guilty so you only get 5 years in jail instead of having to go through a full trial and getting 15.

That's a very good point, I didn't think of that!

One thing is for certain, this isn't just about a personal vendetta against malky and moody - that's just the smokescreen (in my opinion) - the payments/transfers etc are the real issues here.

They've been quiet for a while so it's nice to see them Back in the news for all the wrong reasons.... Once again :)
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:37 - Aug 21 with 1397 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:25 - Aug 21 by Jack1

That's a very good point, I didn't think of that!

One thing is for certain, this isn't just about a personal vendetta against malky and moody - that's just the smokescreen (in my opinion) - the payments/transfers etc are the real issues here.

They've been quiet for a while so it's nice to see them Back in the news for all the wrong reasons.... Once again :)

There are lots of things going on and the dodgy transfers will get caught up in the racist text scandal.

Nobody in Cardiff is going to come out of this particularly well to be honest so the best thing to do is to start a complete sh*t fight. Get everything muddled up and covered in the sh*t so no one can see anything through the f**king sh*t.

That's how to fight a media campaign.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:55 - Aug 21 with 1349 viewsWatchman

All Prem and Championship sides should counter sue for lack of duty of care and seek compensation for wrong doing.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:18 - Aug 21 with 1261 viewsacejack3065

The beeb are running with it now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28880830
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 1222 viewsairedale

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:25 - Aug 21 by Darran

walesonline are showing this again today.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-dossier-w

I'm with Tan me, good bloke.

That Malky needs to get a job far away imo. I was going to suggest the Far East, but upon reflection that might not be a good idea.

Oh I know, why doesn't he try the Middle East? They say that Qatar is a good place.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 1193 viewsdickythorpe

It's the gift that keeps on giving!!! Comments on Walesonline "please forgive us Mr. Tan for the unjust criticism we gave you".......I have tears in my eyes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024