Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25811 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:26 - Aug 26 with 2066 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:22 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Dear Sir - Please stop using posh words like prescience. This is a Swans fans forum, not a university debating society. Yours faithfully, etc

Why the need for RANCOUR in your post?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1980 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:26 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

Stop trying to catch me out - I'm not bitter
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1960 viewsPhil_S

3-0 MK Dons
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1945 viewstruckjack

The Radio Wales commentator, forgot his name, just compared Bony's stature as like Mark Hughes! One of Bonys legs = Mark Hughes
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread (n/t) on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1945 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:24 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

For the 'only partial plastics' who are not watching Utd

They are losing 2 nil

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1945 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:26 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

This site is full of rancours
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 21:30]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread (n/t) on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1943 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:24 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

For the 'only partial plastics' who are not watching Utd

They are losing 2 nil

3 NIL
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 21:30]
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1938 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:29 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

3-0 MK Dons

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1914 viewsMrSwerve

3-0 mk dons!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1888 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:25 - Aug 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Sorry meant to say MK Dons to score in a minute now 2-0 versus what used to be Man Utd.

I understand. These kind of things sometimes happen to people with divine intuition about the future. You're doing very well, however, considering that minor drawback.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1883 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1882 viewsepaul

Manure 3 down, stick that in yer crackpipe dwight

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:33 - Aug 26 with 1809 viewsexiledclaseboy

Has anything happened in our game since half time? This thread's taken a turn for the Manc!

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 1721 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:33 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Has anything happened in our game since half time? This thread's taken a turn for the Manc!

Dyer got mortally injured, a minute later Monk replaced Gomis with Bony

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 1701 viewsswanny

are we still 1 nil up?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:37 - Aug 26 with 1659 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:22 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Dear Sir - Please stop using posh words like prescience. This is a Swans fans forum, not a university debating society. Yours faithfully, etc

Sorry. I try again, to your implied specifications.

Duh. Um-ah. [expletive deleted]. Mmmm, lemme see. Um-ah. Duh. [expletive deleted].

Feel more at home now? [p.s. An "expletive" is any word not to be used in polite company. I was going to define it as "something profane," but then I'd have to define that for you, too.]

Lighten up. Or elevate your own language.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:38 - Aug 26 with 1619 viewsWitneyjack

Quite amusing that Celtic are out of Europe following that pathetic decision to expel the team that dicked them in the last round.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 1566 viewsDavillin

Obluddiell, now someone's going to have to define "rancour."

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 1480 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:39 - Aug 26 by Davillin

What Roy Hodgson calls Cardiff Fans

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 1469 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:38 - Aug 26 by Witneyjack

Quite amusing that Celtic are out of Europe following that pathetic decision to expel the team that dicked them in the last round.

Do they go into the Europa now?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 1448 viewsTummer_from_Texas

5 min added time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1445 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:37 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Sorry. I try again, to your implied specifications.

Duh. Um-ah. [expletive deleted]. Mmmm, lemme see. Um-ah. Duh. [expletive deleted].

Feel more at home now? [p.s. An "expletive" is any word not to be used in polite company. I was going to define it as "something profane," but then I'd have to define that for you, too.]

Lighten up. Or elevate your own language.

Christ on unicycle Dav I think he was just making a joke. For someone who gets so precious about people being insulting in posts you might want to take a look at yourself.

I think it may be you who needs to lighten up.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1439 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:39 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Why...it's only two syllables.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:43 - Aug 26 with 1418 viewsPhil_S

4-0 MK Dons
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:43 - Aug 26 with 1418 viewsWitneyjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:41 - Aug 26 by Starsky

Do they go into the Europa now?

Not sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024