Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46504 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:41 - Sep 1 with 1432 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:33 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

He's nowt but an internet bully ,i don't like bullies of any sort

You sorted him Al.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:44 - Sep 1 with 1425 viewsMusical_Swan

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:30 - Sep 1 by Davillin

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but since the new informal forum rule is "No Holds Barred," it's starting to become interesting to me, too.

Sadly in a way, the new informal rule is still not enough to allow me to sink to the subterranean levels of bad taste and worse manners of T2C, so I console myself in that by posting things that he can't understand.

I've seen road tar not as thick as he is.

Na Dav, what makes this so interesting is that, tbf, you're all as bad as each other. It's the variation of types of abuse that has fascinated me in this thread.

There's the high brow approach, (that'll be you Dav)
The passionate, yet slightly slurred approach, (Perchie)
The Darr approach, (Coont! )
The Personal and scathing approach. (T2C)

and many others that I now can't be arsed to mention. I hope none of you ever get banned or change.

This really is what the internet was made for!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:45 - Sep 1 with 1417 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:40 - Sep 1 by Davillin

Gotta leave now to tend to my dogs - and to converse with them to remind myself that there is intelligence out there -- after dealing with you.

Don't eat them, fatty!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:50 - Sep 1 with 1392 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:05 - Sep 1 by fbreath

Still some legs left in this thread I reckon

How many pages you reckon?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:58 - Sep 1 with 1366 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:50 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

How many pages you reckon?

I was hoping my very own 9 page thread might catch this one up but it not contravercial enough.

It's just the internet, init.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:14 - Sep 1 with 1334 viewsRancid

Wow.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:23 - Sep 1 with 1305 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 by Davillin

It's not complicated.

T2C insults me endlessly with most vile language, like no other poster on here has insulted anyone since the site's inception. And far too many of the insults come when I have not posted on the thread, let alone posted something aimed at him.

Do you know why? I do, and it is not rational.

He posted to Phil Sumbler that he won't stop until Prosser, Perchrock, and I are off this foum. Can you imagine that? And he's trying to force us off by prodding us with his insults. Who in fuksville does he think he is? And he has posters supporting him!

Please don't make this about Prosser. He, too, is endlessly insulted by T2C . As is Perchrockjack. Just as I wouldn't make this about you.

You don't have to defend me and the other two, but then don't defend t2c either.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I note you still don't answer the question. I understand it is an uncomfortable question for you.

Actually I have repeatedly defended both you and PRJ in the past, you even thanked me for it so did PRJ.

Obviously as is your right you looked the other way when Darran has repeatedly abused me and others. I can understand why you might do that.

You do not answer my questions is it OK for a mod to call someone who posts a perfectly polite post a Hideous C*nt? Do you think it is an acceptable example to set. Or the continual racial abuse aimed at some of our overseas fans or the facilitation of ongoing accusations of Child abuse using multiple IDs. This is fact not fiction and I have posted links and copies of ignored abuse complaints as evidence.

Do you think repeatedly accusing someone of child abuse on a public forum is not very serious and vile abuse. Especially when it is actually facilitated by the chief (sic) mod and by extension the site owner.

Although I have made clear in the past I do not support any abuse there are I agree levels and I have little doubt which the Police would take most seriously. I also think it is difficult to be taken seriously complaining about abuse when you are willing to support those that continually give it out, especially those in a position of power.

I do not agree with T2Cs abuse nor yours nor for that matter PRJ's (when he says the most vile things about players and continually accuses people of wanting to look good on the internet when they give their sincerely held views). I am sure none of you really give a Sh1t what I think and that is of course fine.

I think there is also no question that T2C is a passionate supporter of our team and he posts a lot of heartfelt good sense. I would also like to thank him for his kind words about my earlier post.

Defend Darran no way - he is an insidious power monger who it is sad to say behaves in a manner not fitting to be a mod. Did you defend PRJ when Darran followed him to the other site stalking him there and posting terrible things about him on here? It is all about Darran and his inability to remove his ego from the modding of this site. He is setting the gold standard that others must see as acceptable.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 1289 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:33 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

He's nowt but an internet bully ,i don't like bullies of any sort

Does that include Darran?
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1286 viewsMattG

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:29 - Sep 1 by Darran

Ooh gosh phone the police.

Looks like I wasn't the only one. Gosh, indeed.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1286 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:23 - Sep 1 by Spratty

I note you still don't answer the question. I understand it is an uncomfortable question for you.

Actually I have repeatedly defended both you and PRJ in the past, you even thanked me for it so did PRJ.

Obviously as is your right you looked the other way when Darran has repeatedly abused me and others. I can understand why you might do that.

You do not answer my questions is it OK for a mod to call someone who posts a perfectly polite post a Hideous C*nt? Do you think it is an acceptable example to set. Or the continual racial abuse aimed at some of our overseas fans or the facilitation of ongoing accusations of Child abuse using multiple IDs. This is fact not fiction and I have posted links and copies of ignored abuse complaints as evidence.

Do you think repeatedly accusing someone of child abuse on a public forum is not very serious and vile abuse. Especially when it is actually facilitated by the chief (sic) mod and by extension the site owner.

Although I have made clear in the past I do not support any abuse there are I agree levels and I have little doubt which the Police would take most seriously. I also think it is difficult to be taken seriously complaining about abuse when you are willing to support those that continually give it out, especially those in a position of power.

I do not agree with T2Cs abuse nor yours nor for that matter PRJ's (when he says the most vile things about players and continually accuses people of wanting to look good on the internet when they give their sincerely held views). I am sure none of you really give a Sh1t what I think and that is of course fine.

I think there is also no question that T2C is a passionate supporter of our team and he posts a lot of heartfelt good sense. I would also like to thank him for his kind words about my earlier post.

Defend Darran no way - he is an insidious power monger who it is sad to say behaves in a manner not fitting to be a mod. Did you defend PRJ when Darran followed him to the other site stalking him there and posting terrible things about him on here? It is all about Darran and his inability to remove his ego from the modding of this site. He is setting the gold standard that others must see as acceptable.

lol

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:00 - Sep 1 with 1230 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 by Rico1983

Oh, wow.

I very rarely visit Planet Swans these days, and I almost never post. Mainly because of threads like this.

It's embarrasing to see supposed Swans "fans" lacking the ability and willingness to accept the that people may have a differing opinion to their own. I don't understand why people feel the need to have "I'm a better/bigger fan" than you contests. And I really struggle to understand the need for people to turn debate into personal attacks. Football is an emotive and passionate subject, and of course people will always have a difference of opinion, but surely it can be discussed without juvenile name calling?

Sometimes this board isn't to dissimilar to that lot up the road. God can only imagine what people think of us as a set of fans when they see some of the vitriol on display here on what seems to be a daily basis.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 14:00]

Do you know Glossolalia?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:01 - Sep 1 with 1222 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:36 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

As ECB said in real life Darran.. you don't half bring it on yourself..

I did? I'll take your word for it. True though, and he knows it (not to mention revels in it).

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 1213 viewsjackonicko

There seem to be an awful lot of people with sandpaper, hammers and nails today.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 1204 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:28 - Sep 1 by Darran

lol

So here we have someone expressing serious concerns about another poster who has been given authority to keep the sites rules in tact and a sense of decorum is maintained on here.

Only for the accused to reply, mocking the poster who has very legitimate claims that need investigating and acting upon.

How can this just be ignored???

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 1206 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:01 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

I did? I'll take your word for it. True though, and he knows it (not to mention revels in it).

Do think calling a Danish poster Bacon Boy is racism Andrew?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:04 - Sep 1 by Darran

Suppose it could be classed as a racial stereotype at a stretch. But other than that, I'm not getting involved in this hilarious melee and am just going to enjoy it from the sidelines.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 1189 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:04 - Sep 1 by Darran

It's not just the name calling but you have systematically attempted to "rubbish" them and their support at every given opportunity.

And "Bacon Boy" is ridiculously racist and just another example of why you just aren't fit for purpose!!!!!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 1166 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:25 - Sep 1 by Spratty

One day I will open the Oxford English Dictionary and find the above words used as the definitive definition of the word IRONY.

Sure Garry will welcome criticism as he has always been more than happy to give it, even against managers that have achieved well or even historically well for us.

Delighted at another excellent win and now almost 1/4 of the way to safety from just over 10% of our games. Garry did say we would have to do much better than we have in the past. I raised an eyebrow at that, given our recent historic achievements it would mean a top 8 PL finish, win the FA Cup and qualify for CL and have a good run in that competition. Seems he is going for it and I for one will be ecstatic if that is what our team achieves, just hope his reward for any such achievement is not to be sacked by email and torn apart and lied about on this board.

Unfortunately I was unable to make the match as we were away for the weekend (NOT Paris- the "most genuine and honest person you could meet" and I have that in common) and have not yet caught up with any of the highlights, but seems like it was brilliant redress for our last West Brom fixture so really sad to have missed it. On to the delightful battle of the giants between the 2 top teams in the PL.. You have got to believe we can win - it would not be the first time in recent history we have beaten them at home.

Anyway carry on children

I had forgotten about this article found on one of the links posted here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26013937

Forget IRONY...

The SARCASM you've used in the above post was certainly not deserved by Garry Monk and the board.

There is no way on this earth that you are a supporter of our club.
The club did what they thought was right at the time and it looks like they were right again.

Please move on to Laudrup's latest team.

He'll be there for 2 seasons, maximum

As for the other stuff. I'm not getting involved as it's proving to be a smokescreen for your unfortunate AGENDA against Swansea CIty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1148 viewsNeathJack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:09 - Sep 1 by _

It's not just the name calling but you have systematically attempted to "rubbish" them and their support at every given opportunity.

And "Bacon Boy" is ridiculously racist and just another example of why you just aren't fit for purpose!!!!!

Here's an idea. If you don't like the way this site is moderated and so many of the people on here, why don't you just stay off it or start one of your own?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 1142 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:17 - Sep 1 by NeathJack

Here's an idea. If you don't like the way this site is moderated and so many of the people on here, why don't you just stay off it or start one of your own?

Great post.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 1129 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:13 - Sep 1 by Starsky

Forget IRONY...

The SARCASM you've used in the above post was certainly not deserved by Garry Monk and the board.

The club did what they thought was right at the time and it looks like they were right again.

As for the other stuff. I'm not getting involved as it's proving to be a smokescreen for your unfortunate AGENDA against Swansea CIty

Great post.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:25 - Sep 1 with 1104 viewsperchrockjack

Let me put it this way, to try to kill this subject.

I am a Swansea man, a proud one and wherever I am, like all exiles, will die being a jack.

I love this board and I love my people so I'm not having a twisted , closet homosexual ruin it all just because he has a troubled heart.

Most of us were brought up decent to know the parameters of respect and human relations .

To be able to have discourse is at the centre of cultural life. The valleys werevatvthe centre of welsh culture. The thatcher bitterness and butchery is here to see.

I ain't going anywhere unless The Lord calls me home tonight..

You know what to do, so do it and save us all cos it will fester and burst so lance it now.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 1092 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:25 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

I am a Swansea man, a proud one and wherever I am, like all exiles, will die being a jack.

I love this board and I love my people so I'm not having a twisted , closet homosexual ruin it all just because he has a troubled heart.

Most of us were brought up decent to know the parameters of respect and human relations .

To be able to have discourse is at the centre of cultural life. The valleys werevatvthe centre of welsh culture. The thatcher bitterness and butchery is here to see.

You know what to do, so do it and save us all cos it will fester and burst so lance it now.

So is THIS one your last post????

Do you know the meaning of "last" Dickcock?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:31 - Sep 1 with 1076 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:25 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

If you think of the Rev Ian paisley's voice when reading that, it's brill. Lol.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 1056 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:13 - Sep 1 by Starsky

Forget IRONY...

No sarcasm intended at all I thought I was being perfectly clear about the points I was making.

Just remind me where I insulted the Board and I pointed out that Garry's modus operandi was clearly to voice his concerns in public about others so he surely could not complain when others did the same.

Were those that expressed concerns about the last regime not supporters of our club?

I am sure the players will be happy enough when I am cheering them on home and away.

You can just continue to support an abusive mod as your agendum. I will support my team as I have long before the current Board and Manager.

You seem to have a little obsession with me, is it a crush
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024