Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) 21:46 - Sep 19 with 16545 viewsPlazex

Vs

Just had to. (Pics will be here in a min.)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 22:16]

Poll: Where will we finish?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:44 - Sep 20 with 1956 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:39 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Moron.

Should be made to work his way back in the team now. Could cost us dearly today.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:46 - Sep 20 with 1918 viewsShaky

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:44 - Sep 20 by blaine_scfc

Should be made to work his way back in the team now. Could cost us dearly today.

Hmmm. What he needs is a goal or two.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:49 - Sep 20 with 1858 viewsQuakerJack

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:44 - Sep 20 by blaine_scfc

Kin dopey kant, shouldn't have even started today.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:51 - Sep 20 with 1780 viewsLord_Bony

Why?bony,why?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:51 - Sep 20 with 1758 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Both challenges were possible red cards, let alone yellows. He better be fined significantly for that.

We should have won that half 3 or 4-0. We absolutely battered them. If we don't win this it's pathetic.

Credit to Monk, our gameplan has worked really well and if it wasn't for Wilf we'd have won this with ease.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:52 - Sep 20 with 1742 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We had 66% possession at the time of the RED. Hope it's still over 50 by the end.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:53 - Sep 20 with 1702 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is a real shame, because he has played some really good first touch football today.
I am sure the pressure of not scoring is getting to him a bit.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:53 - Sep 20 with 1687 viewsphact0rri

quite unfortunate... though i dunno if this match looks like its working off plan at all. its like a rugby match. why the hell fonte is still on the pitch though blows my mind.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:56 - Sep 20 with 1618 viewsZut_Alors

Really poor from Bony. Difficult decision for Monk now. I would bring off Siggy for Gomis, but I suspect he'll keep the same for next 10 mins at least. Alternatively, he could bring on Montero, as with him Routs, Dyer, they would struggle to play a high line and that could help us stop them dominating the midfield.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:57 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewssnork44

I am agreeing with DYSS, I'm going to have a shower I feel dirty now! Seriously what was Bony thinking, but Fonte should have been sent off for his foul on Routs. Ki has seriously impressed me and Shelvey has been good, the only player not at the races is Taylor and he needs to up his game.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:58 - Sep 20 with 1556 viewsJackFish

Stupid tackle from Bony when he'd already been booked, first one looked very soft though?

Fonte should be off as well for his challenge on Routs, difference is he didn't roll around on the floor like Yoshida did (twice).
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:59 - Sep 20 with 1540 viewshooplehead

best half of football i've ever seen ki play for us

we've lost a major outlet now
need to be prepared for the ball coming back at us all half

we looked so good an all
bollux
bony is a twunt
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:59 - Sep 20 with 1538 viewsZut_Alors

On a positive note, how good has Ki been. The best performance from him since the time he played with us at Southampton away, in what I think was Adkins' last match. He sees to have really progressed physically and is playing some lovely stuff. I take it all back, KSY!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2014 16:01]
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:01 - Sep 20 with 1502 viewsShaky

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:56 - Sep 20 by Zut_Alors

Really poor from Bony. Difficult decision for Monk now. I would bring off Siggy for Gomis, but I suspect he'll keep the same for next 10 mins at least. Alternatively, he could bring on Montero, as with him Routs, Dyer, they would struggle to play a high line and that could help us stop them dominating the midfield.

Depending on how the first 15-20mins go, a third option is to take off Siggy or JJS, and bring on Bartley to shore us up defensively playing 3 at the back but retaining the possibility of hitting them quickly on the break down the flanks.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:03 - Sep 20 with 1471 viewsShaky

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:58 - Sep 20 by JackFish

Stupid tackle from Bony when he'd already been booked, first one looked very soft though?

Fonte should be off as well for his challenge on Routs, difference is he didn't roll around on the floor like Yoshida did (twice).

Soft?

It was bloody dangerous.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 1452 viewsZut_Alors

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:01 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Depending on how the first 15-20mins go, a third option is to take off Siggy or JJS, and bring on Bartley to shore us up defensively playing 3 at the back but retaining the possibility of hitting them quickly on the break down the flanks.

I think it's definitely going to be Siggy to make way, as I feel he offers the least defensively. I would avoid bringing on another defender, much better to just park the bus with four at the back, imo.

But what do I know, really! Come one, Swans, point here would be great!
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 1447 viewsJackFish

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:03 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Soft?

It was bloody dangerous.

I haven't seen a replay, what did he do?
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 1437 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 15:58 - Sep 20 by JackFish

Yoshida took two absolutely woeful challenges from Bony.

The first one was appalling and could seriously injured his spine, it was worse than what Neymar took at the World Cup.

The second challenge Bony scissor tackled him, there's a reason those tackles have been outlawed, they injure opponents.

Fonte didn't even make contact with Wayne and I'm not really sure it was worth a yellow.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 1440 viewsicecoldjack

I love Bony to bits but that was just an idiotic 30 mins of play from him.

Southampton were rattled and we were getting control and he got himself sent off!

I wonder if Wilf is starting to feel the pressure, looked to me he was trying a bit too hard and went about it totally the wrong way.

Fernandez looks well iffy for £8m quid but i cant fault the team for a real gutsy performance 1st half , i ve seen enough today to know we will do ok this season, its up hill 2 nd half though but football is indeed a funny old game !

C'mon the Swans keep it going for another 45, well impressed with the attitude of both sides, a great game so far .

But Bony mun!! why ??
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:06 - Sep 20 with 1421 viewsZut_Alors

Regardless of getting the red right, Moss is having a shocker here. That was a clear foul on Dyer.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:07 - Sep 20 with 1414 viewsZut_Alors

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:06 - Sep 20 by Zut_Alors

Regardless of getting the red right, Moss is having a shocker here. That was a clear foul on Dyer.

And another. Looks like Ronald is turning them into quite a dirty team.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:07 - Sep 20 with 1413 viewsShaky

The defender was in the air jumping for a high ball and Bony shoulder charged him with both feet firmly on the ground, making no attempt to play the ball.

Could easily have been a straight red.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:08 - Sep 20 with 1402 viewsZut_Alors

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:07 - Sep 20 by Shaky

The defender was in the air jumping for a high ball and Bony shoulder charged him with both feet firmly on the ground, making no attempt to play the ball.

Could easily have been a straight red.

Looks much worse when you see the replay, with Bony screaming as he went in.
Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:09 - Sep 20 with 1394 viewsShaky

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:08 - Sep 20 by Zut_Alors

Looks much worse when you see the replay, with Bony screaming as he went in.

Slowmo or not he was clearly playing the man.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Swansea v Southampton Matchday Thread (With pictures.) on 16:11 - Sep 20 with 1368 viewsShaky

Let's hope they keep lobbing balls in like that 'casue Fabi looks to have them covered all day long.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024