Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films 21:22 - Nov 1 with 52980 viewsskippyjack

What have all you oldies been watching lately?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Films on 11:13 - Jan 2 with 3512 viewsWhiterockin

Watched Fritz the Cat recently. Brought back memories of a different time.
Films on 20:10 - Jan 2 with 3457 viewsJackfath

Films on 13:52 - Jan 1 by Polskijack

Adjust the audio to video as follows:

When playing a video full screen bring up the on-screen-display controls by pressing ↵ Enter or M or on remote the OK (or the equivalent button on your remote control).

Select the audio option (speaker icon) to get the audio and subtitles settings screen. Then "audio offset" and adjust forward or backwards with remote or keyboard until its in sync.

You can adjust on individual videos or if its the same on all scroll down to the bottom of the audio and subtitles settings screen and select "set as default for all media".

Hopefully this should help.

That's a great tip. Thanks my friend!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Films on 20:47 - Jan 2 with 3425 viewsLoyal

Intern, Not too bad, the new Star Wars was ok ish if you like hat sort of thing. Highly recccomend Martian amd Hateful 8. Water Diviner is a cracker too, The Gift was well above average.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Films on 21:55 - Jan 2 with 3403 viewsmonmouth

Films on 11:13 - Jan 2 by Whiterockin

Watched Fritz the Cat recently. Brought back memories of a different time.

Saw that up the Castle. "Are you sure you're 18 dear".....I was about 14 and wearing sunnies to look older. It was pissing down as I recall. Loved the film but I doubt it's aged well.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Films on 08:03 - Jan 3 with 3364 viewsNeath_Jack

The Revenant.

Very slow and ponderous throughout, but a good story nevertheless.

7/10 (Probably being generous here).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Films on 16:14 - Jan 3 with 3328 viewsPolskijack

Films on 20:10 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

That's a great tip. Thanks my friend!

You're very welcome.
Films on 08:05 - Jan 4 with 3268 viewsCountyJim

The Revenant watched that last night brilliant film
Films on 08:44 - Jan 4 with 3258 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Big Short

Well put together film about the collapse of the money market in America - Steve Carell is superb

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Films on 17:57 - Jan 5 with 3190 viewsCountyJim

Spooks: The Greater Good

Loved the series this is very good
Films on 10:38 - Jan 8 with 3118 viewsJack_Kass

The Hateful Eight, good film, classic Tarantino

Takes a while to get going but invest in it and you won't be disappointed

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Films on 11:21 - Jan 8 with 3106 viewsBanosswan

Kingsman. Surprisingly good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Films on 18:07 - Jan 9 with 3050 viewsinspector

Drive - very good but very quirky. I liked it, my missus found it strange though. cracking soundtrack.

Amy - a good watch too. I can understand why her old man wasn't happy about it. He was made out to be a bad guy (telling her not to go to rehab, leaving her mother when she was younger etc.) and didn't paint their relationship in a good light at all.
Films on 18:24 - Jan 9 with 3046 viewsEbo

Hateful 8 - an amazing film, slow to start but it gathers momentum fast. Classic Tarantino.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Films on 23:12 - Jan 9 with 3016 viewslifelong

Watched the Hateful Eight this evening, watched a few of Tarentino's films and enjoyed them, this wasn't one of them.
Films on 23:42 - Jan 9 with 3002 viewsepaul

Films on 23:12 - Jan 9 by lifelong

Watched the Hateful Eight this evening, watched a few of Tarentino's films and enjoyed them, this wasn't one of them.

Enjoyed it but not a patch on Django, will happily watch again though

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Films on 01:30 - Jan 10 with 2984 viewsDaithejack

Films on 08:44 - Jan 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

The Big Short

Well put together film about the collapse of the money market in America - Steve Carell is superb

Watched this this evening, very good fair play. Also watched Sicario today highly recommended ! 👍

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Films on 09:02 - Jan 10 with 2941 viewsexiledclaseboy

Love and Mercy. Brian Wilson biopic. Great portrait of a troubled genius. Get it watched.

Poll: Tory leader

Films on 09:06 - Jan 10 with 2943 viewsDr_Winston

Films on 09:02 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Love and Mercy. Brian Wilson biopic. Great portrait of a troubled genius. Get it watched.

Don't think I've ever seen Paul Dano put in a bad performance.

Not many actors go toe to toe with Daniel Day Lewis like he did and come away evens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Films on 09:10 - Jan 10 with 2932 viewsexiledclaseboy

Films on 09:06 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

Don't think I've ever seen Paul Dano put in a bad performance.

Not many actors go toe to toe with Daniel Day Lewis like he did and come away evens.

Dano was superb. John Cusack was good as the older Wilson too but completely outshone by Dano.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 9:11]

Poll: Tory leader

Films on 10:52 - Jan 10 with 2913 viewsHuw57

Owen Wilson - No Escape. Was really good.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 11:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Films on 11:00 - Jan 10 with 2902 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Films on 18:07 - Jan 9 by inspector

Drive - very good but very quirky. I liked it, my missus found it strange though. cracking soundtrack.

Amy - a good watch too. I can understand why her old man wasn't happy about it. He was made out to be a bad guy (telling her not to go to rehab, leaving her mother when she was younger etc.) and didn't paint their relationship in a good light at all.

Saw Amy on the flight over to Heathrow. Gave me a lot of new empathy for the dark path she fell into. Her Dad was indeed a piece of crap, especially for using her once she made it big.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Films on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 2879 viewsmonmouth

Films on 11:00 - Jan 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Saw Amy on the flight over to Heathrow. Gave me a lot of new empathy for the dark path she fell into. Her Dad was indeed a piece of crap, especially for using her once she made it big.

Her husband was a piece of work too. Haven't seen the film but I remember Winehouse when she started out on one of the chat shows...a nice humble engaging girl with self deprecating humour and a healthy glow. Sad.

Back on topic. Was forced by SHMBO to watch something called 'Brooklyn' last night.....urrggh. She's got Lady in the van planned next. Shoot me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Films on 01:59 - Jan 11 with 2831 viewsCountyJim

Films on 10:52 - Jan 10 by Huw57

Owen Wilson - No Escape. Was really good.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 11:03]

Yep very good film
Films on 14:10 - Jan 11 with 2785 viewsTreforys_Jack

The eternal zero & field full of lost shoes - both enjoyable. And on Netflix.
Films on 12:28 - Jan 14 with 2698 viewsSwanjack10

Films on 14:10 - Jan 11 by Treforys_Jack

The eternal zero & field full of lost shoes - both enjoyable. And on Netflix.

Anyone seen "The walk" supposed to be awesome , if I get my box working later , I fancy this, rise of footsoldier2 is awesome if you like that kind of thing, ricci nutt plays carlton leach again, , great actor.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024