Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 20:59 - Dec 1 with 6340 viewsGowerjack

Lump on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

David Moyes on 17:14 - Dec 2 with 1631 viewsjack247

David Moyes on 16:53 - Dec 2 by snork44

I am seeing both sides of the argument, but if Sir Huw did pull the trigger most logical choice would be Rodgers, he knows our playing style and the club and he is still big buttys with Jenkins, so BR would be a no-brainer from the board. But at the moment it is a bit premature to talk about replacing Monk, let's see around Christmas time where we are before dispensing with Garry just yet!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 17:09]

Would make a lot more sense
David Moyes on 17:22 - Dec 2 with 1619 viewsmonmouth

You've got to laugh mind at three pages of responses to Gower simply saying lump on. Who's next for analysis...who was the tw*t with the cravat that turned us down to stay in league 2. He must still be on Huw's list, just behind Graeme Jones and Ian Holloway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Moyes on 17:46 - Dec 2 with 1581 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 16:45 - Dec 2 by jack247

Come on, that middle paragraph makes it seem like they were decent to watch.

If we want to stay up, but complete the fine job of demolishing the free flowing football that Garry has started, then he is the man for the job. I can understand that point of view, some of us want a little bit more.

This. More than meets the eye to that appointment IMO.

besides the great Fergie didn't get everything right did he?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 1576 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 16:02 - Dec 2 by WarwickHunt

Loving the irony of the Monk fanboys worrying about the football we'd play under Moyes...

Good point, but we wouldn't want more of the SAME, would we?

David Moyes on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 1513 viewsymaohyd

David Moyes on 16:53 - Dec 2 by snork44

I am seeing both sides of the argument, but if Sir Huw did pull the trigger most logical choice would be Rodgers, he knows our playing style and the club and he is still big buttys with Jenkins, so BR would be a no-brainer from the board. But at the moment it is a bit premature to talk about replacing Monk, let's see around Christmas time where we are before dispensing with Garry just yet!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 17:09]

Wouldn't mind Brendan coming back at all, just making the point that in my opinion Moyes would be a great option in my opinion.

I don't get the wait until Christmas scenario. If we lose against Leicester then City just can't see logic in him continuing, I take absolutely no pleasure from saying that as I would be gutted, but it is what it is.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

David Moyes on 21:01 - Dec 2 with 1411 viewsattila_the_hun

Tony Mowbray

"I'm Free"

David Moyes on 21:01 - Dec 2 with 1411 viewsperchrockjack

Good enough to replace Ferguson but not for us.

Jeez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Moyes on 21:03 - Dec 2 with 1405 viewsattila_the_hun

David Moyes on 21:01 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

Good enough to replace Ferguson but not for us.

Jeez

but he wasn't good enough to replace Fergie though was he

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 21:05 - Dec 2 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

He was selected.

Fair to say fergie left him a poisoned chalice.

I'm certain he d do us fine

David Moyes on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 1397 viewsattila_the_hun

David Moyes on 21:05 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

He was selected.

Fair to say fergie left him a poisoned chalice.

I'm certain he d do us fine

I like him, just saying he didn't live up to it at utd, but hes a good boss

"I'm Free"

David Moyes on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 1375 viewskarnataka

David Moyes on 21:03 - Dec 2 by attila_the_hun

but he wasn't good enough to replace Fergie though was he

I have wondered from time to time how Moyes would have got on at Man U had he been given the insane amount of money that van Gaal has had to spend and the same amount of patience from their board.
David Moyes on 22:40 - Dec 2 with 1325 viewsjack247

David Moyes on 21:30 - Dec 2 by karnataka

I have wondered from time to time how Moyes would have got on at Man U had he been given the insane amount of money that van Gaal has had to spend and the same amount of patience from their board.

That was never going to happen after he took the Champions to outside the Europa League places in one season.

Did brilliantly at Everton, probably should have stayed there in hindsight. Can understand it's nearly impossible to turn United down though.
David Moyes on 10:11 - Dec 3 with 1193 viewsperchrockjack

Fair comments gentlemen.

Good stuff

David Moyes on 10:41 - Dec 3 with 1171 viewsDafyddHuw

David Moyes on 10:25 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

Incredible

So we re happy with where we are and what we have in Monk.

Moyes not good enough for us.

We have absolutely no chance of staying up with this mindset.

Its beyond belief . Im actually stuck for words

Spot on Perch. What he did at Everton on a limited budget was quite remarkable. Can't believe the negative posts about him on here.

If the board do get shot of GM, Moyes or Rodgers would be fine with me. I'd favour Brendan, but that's because he did such a good job here the first time round. But it's gonna be Dan Petrescu.
David Moyes on 10:48 - Dec 3 with 1161 viewsjack247

David Moyes on 10:41 - Dec 3 by DafyddHuw

Spot on Perch. What he did at Everton on a limited budget was quite remarkable. Can't believe the negative posts about him on here.

If the board do get shot of GM, Moyes or Rodgers would be fine with me. I'd favour Brendan, but that's because he did such a good job here the first time round. But it's gonna be Dan Petrescu.

Did someone say Rodgers was unavailable until January because of a compensation clause from when he left Liverpool?
David Moyes on 10:49 - Dec 3 with 1161 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 10:41 - Dec 3 by DafyddHuw

Limited budget...

David Moyes on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 1101 viewsDyfnant

David Moyes on 10:49 - Dec 3 by waynekerr55

Limited budget...

Innit, broke their transfer record and multiplied thier wage bill.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

David Moyes on 14:13 - Dec 3 with 1080 viewsRancid

I'd be happy with Moyes.Its not like there's a conveyor belt of managers to choose from, is there? OK he might not be as charasmatic as some managers but he's still a very good manager.I wouldn't judge him on his stint at Utd either.Anyone who replaced Ferguson would be on a hiding to nothing and so it proved.

And think of all the contacts he has both here and abroad . I'd love him here and think the move would suit us and Moyes at this time.
David Moyes on 14:34 - Dec 3 with 1056 viewsJango

Mark Warburton is now odds on to be next swans manager. Have I missed something, seems to come from nowhere
David Moyes on 15:01 - Dec 3 with 1024 viewsJoe_bradshaw

David Moyes on 14:34 - Dec 3 by Jango

Mark Warburton is now odds on to be next swans manager. Have I missed something, seems to come from nowhere

Someone probably put a tenner on him.

In a fringe market that's all it takes.

Bookies' odds don't reflect what bookies think. They reflect the bookies' business plan to make money out of any particular market.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

David Moyes on 15:10 - Dec 3 with 1013 viewsjackjackjackjack

Warburton currently 10/11, which takes a bit of cash to move the market that much.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

David Moyes on 15:14 - Dec 3 with 1003 viewsperchrockjack

monk in.

David Moyes on 16:54 - Dec 3 with 951 viewsLoyal

Moyes did some wonderful ginger type things at Everton with his ugly face, Scottish nose and decaying under suit. He looks like he has been raised on Mars bars and crisps, a borderline poet with the brain density of soot.

Let's get the jocko in, he can't do any worse than 'Monk out' or whatever he is called.
Gives me an opportunity if Lexy wants to move house to shoot round and sniff their toilet seats.

I like an opportunity.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024