Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43365 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 21:53 - Mar 31 with 3067 viewsEbo

Jesus wept http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-abortion-town-hall/

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump on 21:56 - Mar 31 with 3075 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 21:53 - Mar 31 by Ebo

Jesus wept http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-abortion-town-hall/

I actually watched most of that interview, it made me laugh. Trump lacks the adroitness and polish of the professional politician and was backed into a corner and forced to say something he obviously didn't want to.

IF he wins the Republican nomination he's going to be torn to pieces during the election proper.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump on 23:01 - Mar 31 with 3029 viewsEbo

Donald Trump on 21:56 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

I actually watched most of that interview, it made me laugh. Trump lacks the adroitness and polish of the professional politician and was backed into a corner and forced to say something he obviously didn't want to.

IF he wins the Republican nomination he's going to be torn to pieces during the election proper.

Yikes - he is unravelling by the minute http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refus

Just as I made my last post a news item said that around 70% of women feel uncomfortable about trumps stance on women and around 47% of female Republican voters also feel uncomfortable about him.

There again as i always say 68.2% of all stats are made up.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump on 03:50 - Apr 1 with 3001 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 21:53 - Mar 31 by Ebo

Abortion here during election time is a very emotive subject for the GOP. The Republicans are pro-life and are always wanting to end abortion, but the famous case of Roe v Wade in the late Sixties made termination legal. The leading candidates always state they are pro-life knowing there is bugger all chance of congress overturning the ruling, but it makes them look good in the eyes of the evangelicals whose votes they so desperately need.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 01:48 - Apr 5 with 2914 viewsLoyal

I can't help feeling a lot of our US posters are now less vitriolic and more conversational regards this guy. Is this caution or fear ?

I get the feeling people are getting scared. Seriously.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Donald Trump on 03:37 - Apr 28 with 2794 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 01:48 - Apr 5 by Loyal

I can't help feeling a lot of our US posters are now less vitriolic and more conversational regards this guy. Is this caution or fear ?

I get the feeling people are getting scared. Seriously.

The Donald won big last night now looks unstoppable, in an act of desperation 'lizard' features Ted Cruz announces that his running mate will be Carly Fiorina even though Cruz has zero chance of getting the nomination.

Donald Trump on 07:45 - Apr 28 with 2768 viewsKerouac

In effect this is the week that Hilary Clinton became President of the United States in waiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Donald Trump on 01:54 - May 4 with 2685 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 07:45 - Apr 28 by Kerouac

In effect this is the week that Hilary Clinton became President of the United States in waiting.

Ted Cruz has dropped out of the Presidential race leaving the way clear for Donald Trump to be the Republican nominee to be the President of the United States. Although people think that this will be a clear run for Hillary Clinton, living here you get the impression that Trump will get the momentum and become the next President. As loathsome as 'The Donald' is people here like him and that could be enough to get him in as Clinton has a shit load of baggage and that could go against her.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 04:22 - May 4 with 2670 viewsLoyal

I hate to say told you so -

Interesting times for us all ahead.

Donald Trump on 04:52 - May 4 with 2663 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 04:22 - May 4 by Loyal

I hate to say told you so -

Interesting times for us all ahead.

Fair play - you did.

This guy with a nuclear arsenal. Madness.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 05:59 - May 4 with 2648 viewsThursday

Nothing to worry about, chaps.
Donald Trump on 06:49 - May 4 with 2640 viewsdailew

Ted Cruz will have to go back to his day job.

[Post edited 4 May 2016 6:50]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 15:42 - May 4 with 2600 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 06:49 - May 4 by dailew

Ted Cruz will have to go back to his day job.

[Post edited 4 May 2016 6:50]

The Hither Slither guy had a more attractive personality than Cruz! Cruz shot himself in the foot by appointing Fiorina as a VP when he wasn't even nominated.

Donald Trump on 07:11 - May 7 with 2505 viewsLoyal

Any of our American posters get the impression the Bush family are only pissed off because they didn't have the bottle Trump had to speak out when they had the opportunity - hence their unsupportive stance ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36234318

Donald Trump on 12:46 - May 9 with 2419 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 07:11 - May 7 by Loyal

Any of our American posters get the impression the Bush family are only pissed off because they didn't have the bottle Trump had to speak out when they had the opportunity - hence their unsupportive stance ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36234318

No, more than likely they realize that their once powerful name and dynasty is as toxic as Plutonium. Jeb Bush was actually the most intelligent of the Bush's and said a lot of things that made sense over here and he would have made a very good President, but that name, his perseved lack of personality and the fact that Trump bullied and took him apart in the debates went against him big time.

Donald Trump on 23:48 - May 16 with 2281 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 12:46 - May 9 by snork44

No, more than likely they realize that their once powerful name and dynasty is as toxic as Plutonium. Jeb Bush was actually the most intelligent of the Bush's and said a lot of things that made sense over here and he would have made a very good President, but that name, his perseved lack of personality and the fact that Trump bullied and took him apart in the debates went against him big time.

It is being reported that 'The Donald doesn't think he will have a good relationship with David Cameron as the Tory leader called Trumps comments on Muslims stupid! Let's be honest God forbide if Trump becomes the President, Cameron will have to suck up to whoever is the President! Especially if the Brexit result ends up with us ceding from the EU!

Donald Trump on 23:56 - May 16 with 2276 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 12:46 - May 9 by snork44

I've heard from a close source that Jeb's heart was never in it like his brother and dad.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 06:15 - May 17 with 2231 viewsswanjackal

Donald Trump on 23:56 - May 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've heard from a close source that Jeb's heart was never in it like his brother and dad.

Junior and Senior have hearts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Donald Trump on 08:45 - May 17 with 2197 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 23:56 - May 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's hard to comprehend the ego of someone who wants to be the leader of any country with the lives of millions at their fingertips. Fcking frightening warped DNA in these people.

Donald Trump on 16:40 - May 26 with 2074 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 08:45 - May 17 by Loyal

It's hard to comprehend the ego of someone who wants to be the leader of any country with the lives of millions at their fingertips. Fcking frightening warped DNA in these people.

Well 'The Donald' passed the 1,237 delegate threshold to secure the nomination to be the Republican Party's candidate for the President of the United States of America.

Donald Trump on 16:42 - May 26 with 2067 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 06:15 - May 17 by swanjackal

Junior and Senior have hearts?

Yeah they sacrificed them to Satan years ago though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 17:18 - May 26 with 2059 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 16:42 - May 26 by Highjack

Yeah they sacrificed them to Satan years ago though.

True, but what more interesting is Hillary has been savaged by the State Department about her lies and non co-operation in their investigation over her private e-mail server. What is coming is the FBI investigation over the server and if she is indicted the there is no way she can be the Democrats candidate. Which will either mean that Bernie Sanders will take the nomination as he has stayed in the race as his standing is strong with Demorcratic voters and he has been waiting for this investigation to rule against Ms Clinton or the DNC will parachute Joe Biden into the race. Either way that will mean that you will almost certainly see a President Trump.

[Post edited 26 May 2016 17:20]

Donald Trump on 22:52 - May 26 with 2018 viewsLord_Bony

My God what a choice for world peace in November.

Donald Trumpet or Hillary Clit on

Either way we re screwed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald Trump on 21:37 - Jun 22 with 1726 viewsLoyal

Has his finger up the ass of Clinton and is spinning her round like a Popsicle.

Donald Trump on 22:42 - Jun 22 with 1696 viewsBigPhilG

Trump is a buffoon but the alternative is just as bad. God help the USA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024