Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players going on holidays.... 00:03 - Feb 14 with 12850 viewsyogibear_412

Little birdie told me that Taylor and his missus was off to Dubai after the game today till Thursday.

I don't have a problem with players getting family time but FFS not now when the team is struggling.
Players going on holidays.... on 00:05 - Feb 14 with 6022 viewslovejuicejack

They've been on holiday since October last year.
Players going on holidays.... on 00:06 - Feb 14 with 6019 viewsNeathJack

Always happens when there is a 2 week break.

Ridiculous imho. They need to be on the training ground working on things with the new manager not jetting off around the effing world.
Players going on holidays.... on 00:14 - Feb 14 with 5988 viewslovejuicejack

Players going on holidays.... on 00:06 - Feb 14 by NeathJack

Always happens when there is a 2 week break.

Ridiculous imho. They need to be on the training ground working on things with the new manager not jetting off around the effing world.

He's probably looking for a club out there for when we go down next season 👍
Players going on holidays.... on 00:22 - Feb 14 with 5955 viewsGowerjack

Players going on holidays.... on 00:14 - Feb 14 by lovejuicejack

He's probably looking for a club out there for when we go down next season 👍

Cant see the issue tbh.

The problem is what they do on the pitch not off it.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Players going on holidays.... on 06:27 - Feb 14 with 5776 viewsRancid

He was so poor yesterday it was evident he was off somewhere.His head I thought.He could not string a pass together and when he did he put our player in difficulty because it was misplaced.If we're going to play with no width and Taylor is our attacking force down the left hand side then there's enough evidence there to see why we're going down.Bring back Ben Davies ffs.
Players going on holidays.... on 06:31 - Feb 14 with 5771 viewsLoyal

Players going on holidays.... on 00:22 - Feb 14 by Gowerjack

Cant see the issue tbh.

A proper club gathers its squad together when there is time to build. The manager, coaches and players are introduced to the new doctrine and ethos to keep the club up. Manager inputs his strategies for the coming games, captain and senior players encourage others to sign up, and team spirit is built.

Or indeed you can fck off on holiday.

Mind you he will never get there, every time the cnt gets on the M4 to the airport he will keep turning back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Players going on holidays.... on 07:50 - Feb 14 with 5708 viewsThornburyswan

Players going on holidays.... on 00:22 - Feb 14 by Gowerjack

Cant see the issue tbh.

This for me - 14 days before our next match so a few days away early this week leaving 7/8 days prep is absolutely fine.

Plus I was clearly at a different match yesterday as for me it was a poor team performance but the 3 I'd give the '5/6 out of 10 ' tag for were Cork, Siggy & Tayls the other 8 were all a 4 at best.
Players going on holidays.... on 09:07 - Feb 14 with 5547 viewsswans11

Taylor needs help when attacking hes too often left on his own with no support need find a way to have 2 wingers could we nit leave leon as defensive midfield play with wingers a striker siggy and let ayew roam around
Login to get fewer ads

Players going on holidays.... on 09:24 - Feb 14 with 5479 viewsjasper_T

Everyone's allowed their annual leave. Probably booked it yonks ago, too late to cancel now.
Players going on holidays.... on 09:31 - Feb 14 with 5446 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor is not a winger. Neil Taylor is a basic full back. Neil Taylor needs to play behind a proper winger. Blaming him for not being effective in attack on his todd is like blaming a fridge for being a poor microwave.

I could say the same about Ayew, only about any position except when he gets the chance to shoot or head. So yeah, him up front or Alberto. Not both.

As to holidays, should be up to the manager. It may even be beneficial to get them away from each other for a while.

Like loyal though I'm getting fed up -no sickened- with the whole attitude of the PL and the ridiculousness of the mercenary millionaires.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Players going on holidays.... on 09:44 - Feb 14 with 5391 viewsRancid

You play Ayew on the wing and it's what happens.Guidolin has decided to play with no width and it turns our full backs into defensive mode and when we're crying out for Taylor or Rangel to bomb forward they're more pre-occupied sitting deep and inviting pressure on.I still think a better Left Back is needed and one who will be confident enough to get forward even without a winger to couple with.Taylor just freezes and crosses feebly or gives the ball away.Wtf has happened to Montero?
Players going on holidays.... on 10:00 - Feb 14 with 5331 viewsoldcob

I couldn't understand a system where 70% of our attacking moves were played through Taylor, when he isn't good going forward and his crossing is atrocious.
Players going on holidays.... on 10:03 - Feb 14 with 5319 viewsAngelRangelQS

Personally I don't think that they should be off on holidays when we are struggling so badly
Players going on holidays.... on 10:03 - Feb 14 with 5318 viewsjasper_T

Players going on holidays.... on 10:00 - Feb 14 by oldcob

I couldn't understand a system where 70% of our attacking moves were played through Taylor, when he isn't good going forward and his crossing is atrocious.

It's partly because teams don't bother marking him or Rangel. There's no point.
Players going on holidays.... on 10:45 - Feb 14 with 5224 viewsLoyal

I'm at a loss for the apologists on this fcking site.
Booked it amd can't get his money back ?
The cnt is on 100k a fcking month !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Players going on holidays.... on 11:01 - Feb 14 with 5176 viewsvetchonian

Players going on holidays.... on 10:00 - Feb 14 by oldcob

Especially when we had brought Barrow one ignored the right and channel end everything thought Taylor

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Players going on holidays.... on 12:46 - Feb 14 with 5075 viewsAngelRangelQS

Players going on holidays.... on 10:45 - Feb 14 by Loyal

I'm at a loss for the apologists on this fcking site.
Booked it amd can't get his money back ?
The cnt is on 100k a fcking month !

Yeah and we are only off because we lost to Oxford in the FA cup
Players going on holidays.... on 13:01 - Feb 14 with 5044 viewsPhil_S

Players going on holidays.... on 10:03 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

Personally I don't think that they should be off on holidays when we are struggling so badly

I find myself nodding in agreement
Players going on holidays.... on 13:02 - Feb 14 with 5043 viewsClinton

He has to ask the fans when he can go on holiday as much as the fans have to ask Taylor when they can leave a match. I looked over to the West Stand on 85 minutes and there were massive areas of empty seats when the team needed all the support they could get. It wasn't just the players who were poor yesterday.
At least Taylor gave his all for the whole match, he deserves a few days of sunshine more than most. No one should question his effort or motivation as he plies up and down the left touchline with little assistance at the moment.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Players going on holidays.... on 13:09 - Feb 14 with 5015 viewsDarran

Players going on holidays.... on 13:01 - Feb 14 by Phil_S

I find myself nodding in agreement

I dont see a problem in them having a few days off.
If I was in charge they'd be back in Thursday working on a few things for two days then on Saturday I'd arrange a practice match at the training ground.
Off Sunday and train as nornal next week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Players going on holidays.... on 13:10 - Feb 14 with 5008 viewsGowerjack

Players going on holidays.... on 13:09 - Feb 14 by Darran

I dont see a problem in them having a few days off.
If I was in charge they'd be back in Thursday working on a few things for two days then on Saturday I'd arrange a practice match at the training ground.
Off Sunday and train as nornal next week.

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Players going on holidays.... on 13:15 - Feb 14 with 4983 viewsNookiejack

Players going on holidays.... on 06:31 - Feb 14 by Loyal

A proper club gathers its squad together when there is time to build. The manager, coaches and players are introduced to the new doctrine and ethos to keep the club up. Manager inputs his strategies for the coming games, captain and senior players encourage others to sign up, and team spirit is built.

Or indeed you can fck off on holiday.

Mind you he will never get there, every time the cnt gets on the M4 to the airport he will keep turning back.

Love it
Players going on holidays.... on 13:31 - Feb 14 with 4940 viewsHighjack

Players going on holidays.... on 09:24 - Feb 14 by jasper_T

Everyone's allowed their annual leave. Probably booked it yonks ago, too late to cancel now.

Annual leave? They have about three months off every summer!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Players going on holidays.... on 13:40 - Feb 14 with 4909 viewsHighjack

I wonder if the footballers went on strike because they can't fly out to Dubai six times every year, would the resident planetswans rabid lefties support them no questions asked?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Players going on holidays.... on 13:54 - Feb 14 with 4868 viewstrampie

Players going on holidays.... on 13:02 - Feb 14 by Clinton

He has to ask the fans when he can go on holiday as much as the fans have to ask Taylor when they can leave a match. I looked over to the West Stand on 85 minutes and there were massive areas of empty seats when the team needed all the support they could get. It wasn't just the players who were poor yesterday.
At least Taylor gave his all for the whole match, he deserves a few days of sunshine more than most. No one should question his effort or motivation as he plies up and down the left touchline with little assistance at the moment.

The Welsh national team in rugby was about to kick off and although some football fans don't like rugby and some rugby fans don't like football there are lots of fans that like both, although personally I have never left a ground early, it was always likely in the circumstances.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024