Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread 21:47 - Sep 26 with 35820 viewsjackharris

Swansea City versus Liverpool FC
Liberty Stadium, Swansea 21,000 (18,900 Jacks and 2,100 Reds)
Kick Off: 12.30pm (Live on Sky Sports HD)
Saturday 1st October 2016

[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 2:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:22 - Oct 1 with 1973 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Amat seems to be growing into a very good player indeed. Looked solid too. Maybe another step up from him today.

He's had a superb 45

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 1967 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:22 - Oct 1 by epaul

He's had a superb 45

Best I've seen him play. Hope for more if the same 2nd half.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 1 with 1912 viewsicecoldjack

Very proud of that 1 St half performance. It shows the players are behind the manager, what ever happens the players have restored my faith and not hung FG out to dry.

Also very proud of our supporters backing the manager, coming through loud and clear, hope we win to stuff it up the board who have failed to back the team and manager .

Very proud of the boys .
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 1841 viewsJBG

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Amat seems to be growing into a very good player indeed. Looked solid too. Maybe another step up from him today.

Always said it, great replacement for Ash, and a younger fitter better player
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 1825 viewsjackrabbit

That is a team that is performing for the manager. Excellent first half - Liverpool snuffed out - not an attempt on goal. Particular praise for the back four who have been solid. Amat looks like he's been reading the 'Ashley Williams book for boys'! He's been a rock, putting his body on the line and last ditch saving tackles. Naughton also has shown some good skills to get us out of trouble. Cork , Fer and Gylfi together with the brilliant Leon are keeping us going forward. Borja looks like a real striker - albeit a bit rusty at the moment. But his movement and anticipation are first class - he'll get us goals. Let him settle in. I could mention all the players, but significantly Fabianski has had a quiet game and that speaks volumes!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:31 - Oct 1 with 1820 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Their forced change of shape with Sturridge coming on will be a test now

yes it did change the dynamic and pose more threat - but watching firmino occupying the cdm space at times was encouraging
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 1774 viewsunion_jack

Here we go, 'a most unlike performance by Liverpool so far" . That's cos we're not letting them!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:35 - Oct 1 with 1755 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:30 - Oct 1 by jackrabbit

That is a team that is performing for the manager. Excellent first half - Liverpool snuffed out - not an attempt on goal. Particular praise for the back four who have been solid. Amat looks like he's been reading the 'Ashley Williams book for boys'! He's been a rock, putting his body on the line and last ditch saving tackles. Naughton also has shown some good skills to get us out of trouble. Cork , Fer and Gylfi together with the brilliant Leon are keeping us going forward. Borja looks like a real striker - albeit a bit rusty at the moment. But his movement and anticipation are first class - he'll get us goals. Let him settle in. I could mention all the players, but significantly Fabianski has had a quiet game and that speaks volumes!

With Liverpool's quality I can't see Fab having an easy second half though.
What a great performance from the boys.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:35 - Oct 1 with 1752 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:33 - Oct 1 by union_jack

Here we go, 'a most unlike performance by Liverpool so far" . That's cos we're not letting them!!

yep - again ! I do try and let it wash over me
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 1 with 1722 viewsSheffieldjack

Routs - why not take the shot?
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 1 with 1720 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A word for the Ref up until now, he hasn't stitched us up, well done.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:41 - Oct 1 with 1680 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:08 - Oct 1 by epaul

Subs

You can be a bit of a sub sometimes.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:41 - Oct 1 with 1679 viewsdailew

Kevin Kilbane on my feed. very fair and complimentary.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 1624 viewsdailew

Jammy sods.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 1608 viewsepaul

Bugger!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 1 with 1586 viewsunion_jack

Ride the storm and straight back at them.

Bring on Barrow.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 1 with 1560 viewsSheffieldjack

We need to hang in here for a while. Perhaps bring on Barrow or Montero for Routledge?
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:46 - Oct 1 with 1503 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 1 by Sheffieldjack

We need to hang in here for a while. Perhaps bring on Barrow or Montero for Routledge?

Strangely there is no Montero to bring on!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:47 - Oct 1 with 1488 viewsbonwif

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 1 by Sheffieldjack

such a shame...hope we can bounce back... anyway if somebody has lack of decent links for match try http://sportlemons.com/ looks decent
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:47 - Oct 1 with 1482 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:46 - Oct 1 by A_Fans_Dad

What!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 1 with 1478 viewsBorojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:46 - Oct 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Injured I think

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:49 - Oct 1 with 1468 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:47 - Oct 1 by Sheffieldjack

What!

Not according to the BBC.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:49 - Oct 1 with 1468 viewsSheffieldjack

Glad to see that FG has great tactical sense.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 1457 viewsSmellyplumz

Thought routs was poor again today

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:50 - Oct 1 with 1439 viewsFatherJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 1 by A_Fans_Dad

A word for the Ref up until now, he hasn't stitched us up, well done.

Ref had a good first half, but someone appears to have had a word in his ear at half time. Given everything to Liverpool so far second half.

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024