Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread 21:47 - Sep 26 with 35828 viewsjackharris

Swansea City versus Liverpool FC
Liberty Stadium, Swansea 21,000 (18,900 Jacks and 2,100 Reds)
Kick Off: 12.30pm (Live on Sky Sports HD)
Saturday 1st October 2016

[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 2:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:51 - Oct 1 with 2249 viewsSmellyplumz

Right under the hammer here now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:51 - Oct 1 with 2246 viewsKulusBeatFactory

to be fair - liverpool are pretty much unstoppable when they play like this
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 2242 viewsdailew

Would have taken Fer off. Looks like he's blowing out of his arse.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 2231 viewsSmellyplumz

Ref giving them everything now and us nothing

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 2231 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 1 by Borojack

Injured I think

he has a minor ankle injury

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 2222 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Take a tackling Britton off and put non tackling Ki on?
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:54 - Oct 1 with 2201 viewspremierjack

Britton should have gone off earlier. I don't get all the love for him anymore. Last week he gave the ball away and we conceded, if that was anyone else they would have been slated. He gave the ball away cheaply twice today and they nearly scored once and the other time we were 2 on 2 at the back and we're lucky Liverpool messed up. Then he gave a stupid free kick away and moments later they scored. I will prob get slated for this but Leon should only come on if we are winning and want to keep the ball!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:56 - Oct 1 with 2181 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 1 by dailew

and he's often not even looking for runners - giving lots of spacee to the likes of coutinho
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:56 - Oct 1 with 2180 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:53 - Oct 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Take a tackling Britton off and put non tackling Ki on?

Britton - who has been excellent - but a 34 year old who has played his heart out and picked up a booking....
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 1 with 2121 viewsunion_jack

We've lost confidence. Need it back quickly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 1 with 2117 viewsSmellyplumz

We just cannot keep hold of the ball at the moment.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 1 with 2113 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 1 by dailew

Interesting - Fulton on for Fer!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:00 - Oct 1 with 2088 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:56 - Oct 1 by Sheffieldjack

Britton - who has been excellent - but a 34 year old who has played his heart out and picked up a booking....

Yes, but Fulton would have been better, he will give more for the team than Ki.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 1969 viewsKulusBeatFactory

showing the same spirit that we did latterly at leicester, man city etc
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 1962 viewsSheffieldjack

We can still win this.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 1948 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 1 by union_jack

We've lost confidence. Need it back quickly.

We've also lose energy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 1 with 1869 viewsunion_jack

At least the commentators are happy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 1 with 1851 viewsSheffieldjack

Awful defending there Barrow and Rangel.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 1 with 1818 viewsBournedore

Fabianksi had to come for that like against Man City. Miles up in the air and plenty of time to take command. Gutting.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 1 with 1812 viewsdailew

Shit.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 1 with 1802 viewsKulusBeatFactory

"the creaking defence" - he's right there - our achilles heel
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 1 with 1783 viewsSmellyplumz

Ffs can't believe this, don't deserve to lose this game really don't

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 1 with 1702 viewsFatherJack

Never a penalty. Totally stitched up by the ref entire second half. Disgusted.

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 1 with 1698 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Arsebiscuits. What chance a late goal?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 1 with 1698 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio FG, no way he should be sacked but he will be. Ref had given them everything, c#nt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024