Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread 21:47 - Sep 26 with 35830 viewsjackharris

Swansea City versus Liverpool FC
Liberty Stadium, Swansea 21,000 (18,900 Jacks and 2,100 Reds)
Kick Off: 12.30pm (Live on Sky Sports HD)
Saturday 1st October 2016

[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 2:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:39 - Oct 1 with 1919 viewsKulusBeatFactory

we're doing a liverpool on liverpool

fabulous atmosphere and support for FG too
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:44 - Oct 1 with 1853 viewsKulusBeatFactory

"its a spirited start from swansea" ......
- and a technically astute game plan to boot
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:46 - Oct 1 with 1840 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:44 - Oct 1 by KulusBeatFactory

"its a spirited start from swansea" ......
- and a technically astute game plan to boot

Yeah we look like a proper side here

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:47 - Oct 1 with 1833 viewsunion_jack

I wish Macinally (?) would stfu!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:48 - Oct 1 with 1814 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Wow. I haven't seen us retain the ball in a tight space for so long in I don't know how long. Went nowhere mind, but still...

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:49 - Oct 1 with 1750 viewsWxmJax

Get on kodi, Kevin Kilcline more balanced view

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:49 - Oct 1 with 1746 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:47 - Oct 1 by union_jack

yep - tediously predictable
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 1 with 1735 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Their forced change of shape with Sturridge coming on will be a test now

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:51 - Oct 1 with 1725 viewsKulusBeatFactory

leon head n shoulders above all on the pitch
(well, not literally)
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:55 - Oct 1 with 1657 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:47 - Oct 1 by union_jack

It's Davie Provan...but yes, he is a gobshite

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:57 - Oct 1 with 1625 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Cork be Henderson is a good battle. Borjan will bury his next chance

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 12:58 - Oct 1 with 1605 viewsswanjackal

Cork has worked his bollocks off, Britton frees him to play his natural game. Britton knows that role and does not roam, freeing up the other two midfielders to be more pro active.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 1592 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great defending of the Mane turn. Of everyone Siggy still looking a little off his game

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:02 - Oct 1 with 1564 viewsunion_jack

Our pressing game is concerning them.

Must target Henderson now he's on a yellow.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:02 - Oct 1 with 1562 viewsnierika

Dont get complacent; get that 2nd goal!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:05 - Oct 1 with 1519 viewsairedale

Who is on the bench for us?
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:08 - Oct 1 with 1482 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:05 - Oct 1 by airedale

Who is on the bench for us?

Subs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 1 with 1466 viewsKulusBeatFactory

rangel's concentration going again - and with it possession
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:17 - Oct 1 with 1368 viewsdailew

Fer doing some good defending as well.

Great performance so far.

Keep this up and they gotta keep him on no matter what the result.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 1 with 1353 viewsBloodyhills

Great first half performance.
C'mon you Swans.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:18 - Oct 1 with 1347 viewsepaul

Great 45 hopefully see the same 2nd half

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 1 with 1301 viewsSmellyplumz

Beautiful to see our pressing game back, great first half.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 1283 viewsSheffieldjack

I reckon that was our best first half showing this season. Players are behind FG and Baston looks like a proper forward.
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 1275 viewsKulusBeatFactory

FG's brand unleashed - can be a pleasure to watch (and not just today's performance)
The Official Swansea City Versus Liverpool FC EPL Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 1271 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Amat seems to be growing into a very good player indeed. Looked solid too. Maybe another step up from him today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024