Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! 21:19 - Oct 25 with 7766 viewsTheResurrection

So just ask away. About time he came clean and fronted up.

The Trust has been too sly for too long.

Cowardly,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:38 - Oct 25 with 3158 viewsicecoldjack

Part of the agenda setting clique on planet swans.
Makes perfect sense, but we knew this anyway.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:40 - Oct 25 with 3131 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:38 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Part of the agenda setting clique on planet swans.
Makes perfect sense, but we knew this anyway.

This is why the Trust Chairman should never have been allowed to continue his position while running a forum.

It's too easy to bury any sort of bad news on here

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:49 - Oct 25 with 3036 viewsicecoldjack

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:40 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

This is why the Trust Chairman should never have been allowed to continue his position while running a forum.

You,me and a few others have been trying to re dress that balance on here for a while , the only way to keep things straight is to question everything. The agenda setters on here don't like that as it swears away from the party line.

Comical at times but the long term effect is a shut down of information and of people raising genuine questions and concerns.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:50 - Oct 25 with 3027 viewsLoyal

infamy 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:51 - Oct 25 with 3006 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:49 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

You,me and a few others have been trying to re dress that balance on here for a while , the only way to keep things straight is to question everything. The agenda setters on here don't like that as it swears away from the party line.

Comical at times but the long term effect is a shut down of information and of people raising genuine questions and concerns.

Couldn't agree more. You have been a Saint to put up with the usual idiots on here

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:53 - Oct 25 with 2971 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:49 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

When balance about the trust have you tried to re dress then?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 21:58]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:55 - Oct 25 with 2943 viewsJackFish

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:40 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Shouldn't be allowed to continue his position because he runs a forum??
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 2919 viewsSwanjaxs

So you've "outed" Huw Cooze for using the pseudonym Millie and more power to your elbow. ... so how's this TheResurrection.... grow a pair and name yourself?... or run the risk of being called "coward" also.... jus saying like 🖒
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 22:06]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 2919 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:55 - Oct 25 by JackFish

Shouldn't be allowed to continue his position because he runs a forum??

He's sucked up a whole bunch of apologetic followers.... just like you.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:01 - Oct 25 with 2851 viewsJackFish

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 21:57 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

He's sucked up a whole bunch of apologetic followers.... just like you.

How dare he run a message board and give up his time to work on behalf of the fans. What a monster.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 2761 viewsE20Jack

As Millie, has he said anything to try and away opinion on issues relating to himself or his position then? I can't say I've noticed the poster.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:30 - Oct 25 with 2626 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:09 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

As Millie, has he said anything to try and away opinion on issues relating to himself or his position then? I can't say I've noticed the poster.

Yes, he constantly chips in and sticks up for Huw Cooze..... i mean, himself!!

But he can get away with it on here. His mate runs the site!!

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:37 - Oct 25 with 2559 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:30 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Aberdare Ultra by any chance 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:41 - Oct 25 with 2513 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:30 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

So if you knew this why never challenge him through his pseudo name on here?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:42 - Oct 25 with 2493 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:41 - Oct 25 by vetchonian

So if you knew this why never challenge him through his pseudo name on here?

Err I aint been around haha

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:43 - Oct 25 with 2465 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:42 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Err I aint been around haha

Well why don't you dissapear again and do us all a favour?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:44 - Oct 25 with 2446 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:43 - Oct 25 by vetchonian

Well why don't you dissapear again and do us all a favour?

All ? or just fanboys like yourself?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:47 - Oct 25 with 2402 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:44 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

RCT comando alert 😂😂😂

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 2376 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:47 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

RCT comando alert 😂😂😂

That's twice. One more you get the match ball.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:51 - Oct 25 with 2337 viewsvetchonian

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:44 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Me I am a fan of SCFC not of individuals grateful to the trust for their part in rescuing us disappointed in those who claimed our club was different and then sold it out from under us and the Trust don't forget they were kept mout of the loop as they contributed to the moores deal not happening.
Yes it appears there wasn't complete transparency but that would not have prevented this happening as they old board and new owners have admitted to keeping the so called supporters director out of the loop

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 2310 viewsSwanjaxs

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:49 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

That's twice. One more you get the match ball.

So come on then butt, front up and grow a pair of gonads. ... name yourself 😎😎

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 2248 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:53 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

I don't think that's necessary, do you?

How about yourself? Gonads?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 2246 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:53 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

I've got a sneaky feeling he may be that T2C fella??
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:58 - Oct 25 with 2230 viewsTheResurrection

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:57 - Oct 25 by Murph75

Never heard of him

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:58 - Oct 25 with 2222 viewsSoberBaker

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:57 - Oct 25 by Murph75

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024