Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! 21:19 - Oct 25 with 7768 viewsTheResurrection

So just ask away. About time he came clean and fronted up.

The Trust has been too sly for too long.

Cowardly,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 10:40 - Oct 27 with 933 viewsBanosswan

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 22:17 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

Indeed. Nice bit of distraction now these two characters have shown up on the board. Bit of a coincidence... I bet the old board are quite happy with the change of target.

And we know that one aggressor has a direct line to Mr dineen.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 14:32 - Oct 27 with 836 viewsHighjack

Is 'Millie' short for Millie on Aire which is what he is clearly trying to become from this role?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:32 - Oct 27 with 705 viewsSmellyplumz

Why Huw just why

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:36 - Oct 27 with 701 viewsblueytheblue

Still interested in seeing this evidence to support the bold claim of someone's identity tbh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 693 viewsLoyal

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 14:32 - Oct 27 by Highjack

Is 'Millie' short for Millie on Aire which is what he is clearly trying to become from this role?

His silence is deafening.
Is the truth out there !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:41 - Oct 27 with 675 viewsDarran

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:36 - Oct 27 by blueytheblue

Still interested in seeing this evidence to support the bold claim of someone's identity tbh.

Well I've seen Millie posting many times on here but I've never thought ooh that's Huw Coooze myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 665 viewsblueytheblue

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:41 - Oct 27 by Darran

Well I've seen Millie posting many times on here but I've never thought ooh that's Huw Coooze myself.

Well, I wouldn't know that either.

There's one way without knowing IP/MAC details but I very much doubt it would be used in this instance.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 660 viewsAquinas

The last three letters of Millie is LIE.

Coincidence?
Login to get fewer ads

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:01 - Oct 27 with 597 viewsbonymine

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 14:32 - Oct 27 by Highjack

Maybe his dog is called Millie who has a secret bank account with all the cash stashed away just like Harry Redknapp's allegedly !! 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:04 - Oct 27 with 583 viewsMurph75

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:01 - Oct 27 by bonymine

Maybe his dog is called Millie who has a secret bank account with all the cash stashed away just like Harry Redknapp's allegedly !! 😂😂

Apparently if he'd been born a girl that's what he was going to be called.
If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 19:21 - Oct 27 with 559 viewsStarsky

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 10:28 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

Yes. It's got Low Cost Vans written on it so we saved a few bob too. About a fiver, probably.

Low cost vans... do you think he meant Van de hoorne?

It's just the internet, init.

If any of you have any questions for Huw Cooze.... he is Millie on here! on 20:20 - Oct 27 with 483 viewsNookiejack

I really hope he didn't go to Morgans's last Saturday night on the basis of an alleged free bar tab there for Directors. Hope one day he does provide an explanation of why he was there given the Trust's meeting the Thursday before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024