Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 69835 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 31 with 2404 viewsmarchamjack

Just looked in to the match thread to take my mind off the madness (even more madness than usual) going on in many of the other threads, and now thoroughly depressed if dcd14's team is indeed tonight's line up.

That team cannot win at Stoke. Can it?! Hope they have an off night and we get lucky somehow.

Ki and Fer in midfield...against Stoke...we might well see Bony and Allen score in a Swans match this season after all.

Hoping beyond hope we can get something tonight. Heart over head and I know it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 2402 viewsGlyn1

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 31 by WarwickHunt

Bold?

F*ck me - away at Stoke it's borderline suicidal. Shaqiri's on fire at the moment - can't see either of those two keeping him quiet.

Which is why that won't be the official team.

No Jacks in the Stoke Wetherspoons. I'll keep looking in the next 5 or 6 pubs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 31 with 2368 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 31 by Glyn1

Which is why that won't be the official team.

No Jacks in the Stoke Wetherspoons. I'll keep looking in the next 5 or 6 pubs.

It is the team.

Take a look at the Watford match thread, the evening before the game where I named the full team (including Mawson making his debut & 5 other changes!)

If I could guess that well I would do the lottery
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 31 with 2359 viewsOldjack

Play without fear ,and enjoy yourself

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 2145 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:57 - Oct 31 by dcd14

Tonights team;

Fab
Taylor Mawson VDH Naughton
Fer Ki
Routs Siggy Mo
Llorente

Fuking hell, he's not gonna go with that midfield up there surely, hasn't he been prepped on what to expect up there, what is it with putting Ki in the Team he can't tackle a good dinner and Fer won't track back, can't believe that'll be the team surely not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 2143 viewsJackfath

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

That's what she said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

N/A. on 17:35 - Oct 31 with 2121 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:43]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 2096 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Oct 31 by max936

Fuking hell, he's not gonna go with that midfield up there surely, hasn't he been prepped on what to expect up there, what is it with putting Ki in the Team he can't tackle a good dinner and Fer won't track back, can't believe that'll be the team surely not.

teams not been announced yet ,but if it is that team we've got no bite in the middle ,we're doomed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 2098 viewsmax936

N/A. on 17:35 - Oct 31 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:43]

He did his National Service in the summer, perhaps they've instilled a bit of fire in his belly

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Oct 31 with 2049 viewsdcd14

The same source as before the Watford game give me the team (I was sceptical that time as 6 changes seemed a lot and Mawson/VDH partnership seemed a big call) but he was right.

I have no reason to doubt he is right again tonight, although I'm hoping he has got LB and CM wrong!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Oct 31 with 2035 viewsperplex

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

Maybe Stoke will play with that mentality.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Oct 31 with 2015 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Oct 31 by perplex

Maybe Stoke will play with that mentality.

should make for a cracker then 3-4

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Oct 31 with 2012 viewsperplex

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

teams not been announced yet ,but if it is that team we've got no bite in the middle ,we're doomed

So what hard tackling dogged midfielders would you put in instead of them.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Oct 31 with 1995 viewsperplex

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

should make for a cracker then 3-4

Now that would be nice.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Oct 31 with 1944 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Oct 31 by perplex

So what hard tackling dogged midfielders would you put in instead of them.

I'd put Leon in instead of Ki, don't know what it is with Ki, all the talent in the world, but has constantly fallen short over the last year or so yet he gets picked or subbed on, perhaps he puts it in. in training, but he then fails to deliver at game time hope he can turn it around, but I think he's to easily bullied out of games.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:04]

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 1859 viewsperplex

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Oct 31 by max936

I'd put Leon in instead of Ki, don't know what it is with Ki, all the talent in the world, but has constantly fallen short over the last year or so yet he gets picked or subbed on, perhaps he puts it in. in training, but he then fails to deliver at game time hope he can turn it around, but I think he's to easily bullied out of games.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:04]

That does not solve the problem of us not having any bite in the middle really.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Oct 31 with 1854 viewsGriffting

Kingsley and Fernandez start for u23's tonight.
One positive and one negative there.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:20 - Oct 31 with 1821 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Oct 31 by perplex

This is why we are where we are in the league ,Leon has to start instead of Fer , and missing out on Joe was criminal by the gold diggers and may well cost us dearly

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Oct 31 with 1803 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Oct 31 by perplex

Well we're short on the ground regards CM's, Fulton perhaps should be getting more game time to bring him up to speed he will tackle at least, I still maintain that there must be a player or two that is unattached and who could possibly be of help to us with the experience they may be able to bring.

What's your opinion on the way the midfield could be made up of?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:24 - Oct 31 with 1784 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Oct 31 by Griffting

Kingsley and Fernandez start for u23's tonight.
One positive and one negative there.

Kingsley not even in the first team squad tonight then, fecking bonkers.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:26 - Oct 31 with 1706 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:24 - Oct 31 by max936

init ,wtf is going on

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:26 - Oct 31 with 1706 viewsJango

If Bradley can get Ki and Fer to work together and disciplined in their roles then it's certainly a more creative midfield. Leon has looked lost last few games and seems to be struggling with the pace, as much as it pains me to say. Taylor and routledge on the left is by far far the worst left side in the league
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 31 with 1684 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:24 - Oct 31 by max936

Fulton also in U23s

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Oct 31 with 1660 viewsjojaca

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Oct 31 by dcd14

The same source as before the Watford game give me the team (I was sceptical that time as 6 changes seemed a lot and Mawson/VDH partnership seemed a big call) but he was right.

I have no reason to doubt he is right again tonight, although I'm hoping he has got LB and CM wrong!

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:37]

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 1651 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 31 by SwansNZ

Fulton also in U23s

We'll win tonight then everything points to it, we've had surprises before when all the odds have looked huge against us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024