Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 14:53 - Oct 27 with 69838 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 2696 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 31 by max936

We'll win tonight then everything points to it, we've had surprises before when all the odds have looked huge against us

BB is either a genius, or a fecking idiot.

I’m reserving my judgement.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 2669 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Really good youngsters in the U23s instead of in the first team or on the bench.
Sorry, but Bradley has lost the plot, if he ever had it.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Oct 31 with 2645 viewsmax936

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 31 by SwansNZ

BB is either a genius, or a fecking idiot.

I’m reserving my judgement.

Well Ko is rapidly approaching, I'm really not looking forward to watching them stroll through our midfield, if it is Fer and Ki in there, unless of course they have upped their game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 31 with 2450 viewsunion_jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Oct 31 by max936

Well Ko is rapidly approaching, I'm really not looking forward to watching them stroll through our midfield, if it is Fer and Ki in there, unless of course they have upped their game.

You'd like to think they've shown enough improvement in training to deserve selection.

Whether they will replicate it in the field, well we'll find out fairly soon.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:59 - Oct 31 with 2394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Do you think BB is listening to Curt on this?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:02 - Oct 31 with 2306 viewsforkbeard

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:59 - Oct 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you think BB is listening to Curt on this?

Dan james on the bench?!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Oct 31 with 2238 viewsGriffting

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Oct 31 by dcd14

The same source as before the Watford game give me the team (I was sceptical that time as 6 changes seemed a lot and Mawson/VDH partnership seemed a big call) but he was right.

I have no reason to doubt he is right again tonight, although I'm hoping he has got LB and CM wrong!

Well, turns out your source was bang on for another week.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 2161 viewsItchySphincter

Sort the OP out for f*ks sake. Edit that sh!t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 2161 views34dfgdf54

That lad spot on with the team again fair play.

This last minute trip looking like a.bit of a mistake if you ask me. Prove me wrong lads.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Oct 31 with 2126 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We bow to dcd's insider knowledge.
What a mid field, they will come through it like a hot knife through butter, especially Joe Allen.
A Goal fest for Stoke, which we can ill afford.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Oct 31 with 2121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Somebody please retrieve the incriminating photos of Bradley that Ki obviously has in his possession.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Oct 31 with 2092 viewslifelong

Just got no confidence in a good result when I see Ki in the starting line up.

Goes without saying that I hope to be proved wrong.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Oct 31 with 2082 viewsLandore_Jack

Joe Allen will have a field day against Fer and Ki. Has BB watched videos of Stoke? Cork or Leon should be starting.

#backtojack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 31 with 2042 viewsdcd14

I would like to see James at some point tonight.

The same source says he is lightning quick and can beat a man, which we are crying out for!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 31 with 2020 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 31 by ItchySphincter

Sort the OP out for f*ks sake. Edit that sh!t.

??????
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 with 1994 viewsGriffting

The positive in playing ki is that so much talk has gone on about having the chance to sell him to stoke and buy Allen, along with their contrasting forms.. he's nailed on to have a stormer tonight.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 with 1994 viewsunion_jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 31 by 34dfgdf54

That lad spot on with the team again fair play.

This last minute trip looking like a.bit of a mistake if you ask me. Prove me wrong lads.

I wish dcd14 would stay off this site! I would only just have been depressed instead of most of the day.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 with 1985 viewsjewsonjack

who is captain?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:11 - Oct 31 with 1939 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 by union_jack

I wish dcd14 would stay off this site! I would only just have been depressed instead of most of the day.

Apologies. I was equally not thrilled when I heard the team.

However it's done now and just hope we can get something tonight!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Oct 31 with 1883 viewsperchrockjack

On paper ,looks weak.

Personally, Taylor and ki should never start.

Sadly, we ve not too many options.

On the other hand, maybe ki will find some pride .

Rout ledge.. Omg

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1861 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:11 - Oct 31 by dcd14

Apologies. I was equally not thrilled when I heard the team.

However it's done now and just hope we can get something tonight!

You're not dineenc*ntdineen are you?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1855 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 31 by Glyn1

Which is why that won't be the official team.

No Jacks in the Stoke Wetherspoons. I'll keep looking in the next 5 or 6 pubs.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1839 viewsGriffting

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Oct 31 by jewsonjack

who is captain?

Good question. Fer usually takes it when cork and Britton are not on the field.

Just seen Stokes team - the four up top scare me.. the 7 behind them, not so much.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1823 viewsdcd14

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 31 by SwansNZ

You're not dineenc*ntdineen are you?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1814 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

On paper ,looks weak.

Personally, Taylor and ki should never start.

Sadly, we ve not too many options.

On the other hand, maybe ki will find some pride .

Rout ledge.. Omg

We might not have too many options, but we do have better options.

Just hope BB has it right, no matter what I think.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024