Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales 12:04 - Oct 28 with 9313 viewsDJack

...according to Colin WÄ…nker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37794749

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 01:38 - Oct 30 with 1663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 06:14 - Oct 29 by ScoobyDoo

Stop avoiding the question Bryn, what was your average that season?

P.S Talking about sell outs, our League Cup Final game with Liverpool was certainly was, but I reckon we only tool 20000 tops to that, the rest were Liverpool supporters! . Still I reckon that was well below our average for that season
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 6:28]

You're accusing ME of avoiding a question. You just switched because you lost the Wembley argument lol.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 02:37 - Oct 30 with 1650 viewsLoyal

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 01:38 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

You're accusing ME of avoiding a question. You just switched because you lost the Wembley argument lol.

Trust me they have lost many an 'argument'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 09:22 - Oct 30 with 1573 viewsBrynmill_Jack

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 02:37 - Oct 30 by Loyal

"Who was the most handsome horse at Newbury" - for one lol

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 10:02 - Oct 30 with 1546 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 01:38 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Lets go back to my original post bud, I said Wembley don't count as it's treated as a day out and don't reflect true supporters. Now AGAIN, what was your average crowd for that season? I won't hold my breath!

PS Just looked it up and I can see why you won't answer the question
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 10:09]
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 10:30 - Oct 30 with 1516 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 02:37 - Oct 30 by Loyal

Trust you??? That's stretching it!
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:53 - Oct 30 with 1479 viewsjack_lord

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 10:02 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

Lets go back to my original post bud, I said Wembley don't count as it's treated as a day out and don't reflect true supporters. Now AGAIN, what was your average crowd for that season? I won't hold my breath!

We can use the retort of how full our ground was which will show a different picture. Obviously, if we had a ground of 76000 then we would look silly. I think if we had a ground of say 32 or 33 thousand, for example, then our average would be a lot higher but maybe our ground may not have a 100% average.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:57 - Oct 30 with 1476 viewsmonmouth

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:53 - Oct 30 by jack_lord

We can use the retort of how full our ground was which will show a different picture. Obviously, if we had a ground of 76000 then we would look silly. I think if we had a ground of say 32 or 33 thousand, for example, then our average would be a lot higher but maybe our ground may not have a 100% average.

Do't encourage him mun. His arguments are as weak as Wigan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 13:46 - Oct 30 with 1433 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:57 - Oct 30 by monmouth

Do't encourage him mun. His arguments are as weak as Wigan.

Weak? I don't think so bud, check the stats for that season! I know you've probably have, interesting reading in it!
Login to get fewer ads

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 15:47 - Oct 30 with 1375 viewsLoyal

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 10:30 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

Trust you??? That's stretching it!

I'm one of the wisest people on here. ✌🏻

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:28 - Oct 30 with 1327 viewsclloy2

cardiff city - SEASONALLY UNDERACHIEVING sSINCE 1927. Only another 10 years to wait until they can have there 100 year celebration, for the LAST time they won a major trophy. That's the big club that they are. Im sure BBC cardiff will dedicate a week long tribute to their most recent success back in 1927. Maybe the techies at the BBC will be able to edit the footage to show it in colour instead of black and white. I dare say they will have an open top bus tour with a replica trophy to parade the cup to all their millions of fans who were there on the day. Lets see how many will turn up for the parade from 1927 maybe 1 or 2 at the most.
Just when we need a little light relief to lift us from our daily struggle, up pops Warnock to spout some c**p then Jordi Gomez duly obliges on the following Saturday, to put them back in their place. You couldn't make it up.
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:38 - Oct 30 with 1307 viewsblueytheblue

Interesting you missed Warnock's later comments where he praised you lot.

For such a superior club, you sure have a chip on your shoulders ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:47 - Oct 30 with 1276 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:38 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Interesting you missed Warnock's later comments where he praised you lot.

For such a superior club, you sure have a chip on your shoulders ;)

I like Warnock, only been with a few weeks and already he has got under their skin!
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 20:34 - Oct 30 with 1231 viewsjack_lord

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:47 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

I like Warnock, only been with a few weeks and already he has got under their skin!

As it is well known how collectively we historically don't like Warnock it has been a week that ended well.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 20:48 - Oct 30 with 1222 viewsplasjack

Biggest comedy club
Biggest deluded club
Biggest debt club
Smallest fan intelligence club
Only P/L club in Wales Swansea.
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 20:53 - Oct 30 with 1214 viewsporschejack

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 13:26 - Oct 28 by oldcob

A dumper truck is bigger than a Porche, but I know which I'd prefer.

It's Porsche .
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 21:38 - Oct 30 with 1175 viewsowainglyndwr

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:28 - Oct 30 by clloy2

cardiff city - SEASONALLY UNDERACHIEVING sSINCE 1927. Only another 10 years to wait until they can have there 100 year celebration, for the LAST time they won a major trophy. That's the big club that they are. Im sure BBC cardiff will dedicate a week long tribute to their most recent success back in 1927. Maybe the techies at the BBC will be able to edit the footage to show it in colour instead of black and white. I dare say they will have an open top bus tour with a replica trophy to parade the cup to all their millions of fans who were there on the day. Lets see how many will turn up for the parade from 1927 maybe 1 or 2 at the most.
Just when we need a little light relief to lift us from our daily struggle, up pops Warnock to spout some c**p then Jordi Gomez duly obliges on the following Saturday, to put them back in their place. You couldn't make it up.

It would be so cool if we won the FA Cup on their big year.

It would be like sacking a manager ( Dave Jones) the day we got to the Premier
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 22:31 - Oct 30 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 10:02 - Oct 30 by ScoobyDoo

Oh I won't dispute we HAD a lower average then. Since May 30th 2011 the situation has reversed to the point that you are getting 15 k at home now with 4,000 being counted even though they are ST holders that have given up on you. So that's 11k.

We still took way more than you to Wembley on both occasions and while you go on about selling your allocation, that was all you COULD sell. If it were different why didn't your club ask for more tickets, like we did ? There were 8,000 going begging. It's because you didn't have the fans, day out or not!

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 01:16 - Oct 31 with 1101 viewsEbo

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:34 - Oct 31 with 1003 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 22:31 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh I won't dispute we HAD a lower average then. Since May 30th 2011 the situation has reversed to the point that you are getting 15 k at home now with 4,000 being counted even though they are ST holders that have given up on you. So that's 11k.

We still took way more than you to Wembley on both occasions and while you go on about selling your allocation, that was all you COULD sell. If it were different why didn't your club ask for more tickets, like we did ? There were 8,000 going begging. It's because you didn't have the fans, day out or not!

Finally!! Makes you wonder where those near 30000 were hiding all season

PS Since 2011 the situation has changed? Don't be daft Bryn, the last two seasons granted but are you seriously saying you had a better average than us in our Championship winning season (is that classed as a major trophy?) and our solo season in the Premiership? No thought not.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 16:36]
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:16 - Oct 31 with 939 viewsBrynmill_Jack

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 11:34 - Oct 31 by ScoobyDoo

Finally!! Makes you wonder where those near 30000 were hiding all season

PS Since 2011 the situation has changed? Don't be daft Bryn, the last two seasons granted but are you seriously saying you had a better average than us in our Championship winning season (is that classed as a major trophy?) and our solo season in the Premiership? No thought not.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 16:36]

We could cram any more in! The stadium has always been full thicko! Yours didn't fill in the PL and with around 11,000 now turning up I'd beat a hasty retreat if I were you.

As I had the courtesy to answer your point could you have the decency to answer mine? Why, when you sold out your allocation did you not ask for more tickets when there were 8000 left over.

I think it's because you reached your limit. We had the greater support. And it's killing you, isn't it?

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:38 - Oct 31 with 934 viewsScoobyDoo

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:16 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

We could cram any more in! The stadium has always been full thicko! Yours didn't fill in the PL and with around 11,000 now turning up I'd beat a hasty retreat if I were you.

As I had the courtesy to answer your point could you have the decency to answer mine? Why, when you sold out your allocation did you not ask for more tickets when there were 8000 left over.

I think it's because you reached your limit. We had the greater support. And it's killing you, isn't it?

Don't be silly you doughnut, the play off game was our third visit to Wembley, not the first bud. Don't know why we never asked for more, maybe the novelty had worn off for the glory hunters? You took over 40 odd thousand and yet your average crowd that season was 15000! , do you think they were loyal? probably half of that lot never went before or after! Yes we got the same glory hunters, it's a fact of life.

Don't blame me your council never built you a bigger ground, ask yourself why they thought 20000 would be big enough bud!
C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 904 viewsLoyal

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 18:38 - Oct 31 by ScoobyDoo

Don't be silly you doughnut, the play off game was our third visit to Wembley, not the first bud. Don't know why we never asked for more, maybe the novelty had worn off for the glory hunters? You took over 40 odd thousand and yet your average crowd that season was 15000! , do you think they were loyal? probably half of that lot never went before or after! Yes we got the same glory hunters, it's a fact of life.

Don't blame me your council never built you a bigger ground, ask yourself why they thought 20000 would be big enough bud!

I've got some salt and vinegar.

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:20 - Oct 31 with 901 viewsblueytheblue

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:15 - Oct 31 by Loyal

I've got some salt and vinegar.

Would rather mushy peas.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:39 - Oct 31 with 886 viewsLoyal

C*rdiff City biggest club in Wales on 19:20 - Oct 31 by blueytheblue

Would rather mushy peas.

They will drip down your arm from your shoulder mate 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024