Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32571 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:00 - Nov 30 with 9135 viewsairedale

I wonder if any of the old stadium will be used in the new development?
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 30 with 9078 viewsmorningstar

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:00 - Nov 30 by airedale

I like you, never know when you're being serious or seriously stupid. Trust me, it's a compliment.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:09 - Nov 30 with 9073 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:00 - Nov 30 by airedale

They might use the goal posts😁

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:41 - Nov 30 with 9035 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If they use that stand everybody in it will be facing the wrong way mun.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 9025 viewsClinton

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:41 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

wouldnt have minded looking the other way at times this season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:49 - Nov 30 with 9023 viewsbuilthjack

Did we take the full 3000 allocation?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:50 - Nov 30 with 9011 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:09 - Nov 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

They might use the goal posts😁

The Vetch Field clock is available 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:50 - Nov 30 with 9010 viewsairedale

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:41 - Nov 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Ha ha, yeah, I wouldn't buy a season in it for a start.

What I shoulda asked is, will the new stadium encroach area winds on the old one. And what will they do with the bit they don't build on? Car park I suppose, or shopping maybe?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:51 - Nov 30 with 9006 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:49 - Nov 30 by builthjack

1,850 last Monday apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:01 - Nov 30 with 8870 viewsBYMJacks

i am going to be positive this week and go for a 1-1 draw which would be a really good point i think obviously a win would be better
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 30 with 8852 viewsmonmouth

I would love it if we beat that lot up there. Love it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 23:30 - Nov 30 with 8767 viewsairedale

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 30 by monmouth

I would love it if we beat that lot up there. Love it.

Who knows, keep hoping Kev.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:13 - Dec 1 with 8560 viewsLeonWasGod

Free 'look behind you' glasses, sorted. Far cheaper than turning the stand.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 8401 viewsGlyn1

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:49 - Nov 30 by builthjack

Apparently the allocation was 2,000 rather than 3,000 and they've all gone. Damn, I was now thinking of going.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 1 with 8352 viewsLoyal

The club are underestimating us again, support numbers and depth of feeling.
It's boiling up I tell thee.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:24 - Dec 1 with 8320 viewsJBT95

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 1 by Loyal

The club are underestimating us again, support numbers and depth of feeling.
It's boiling up I tell thee.

Not really if it only just sold out a few days before hand they were right to take 2000. Bought mine 24th October. The fixtures are published in June afterall.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 18:34]
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:55 - Dec 1 with 8252 viewsMurph75

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:24 - Dec 1 by JBT95

Not really if it only just sold out a few days before hand they were right to take 2000. Bought mine 24th October. The fixtures are published in June afterall.

They are published in June, However heavily subject to change.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:48 - Dec 1 with 8197 viewsairedale

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:55 - Dec 1 by Murph75

They are published in June, However heavily subject to change.

Could've been on the box on a rainy Monday. Shucks!
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 09:40 - Dec 2 with 7957 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:24 - Dec 1 by JBT95

My belief is they didn't think we would sell anywhere near the amount we have near to xmas is my point. 2,000 plus is superb.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:52 - Dec 2 with 7911 viewsLandore_Jack

When was the last time we had at least a point against Spurs?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 10:54]

#backtojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:17 - Dec 2 with 7882 viewsGlyn1

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:52 - Dec 2 by Landore_Jack

When was the last time we had at least a point against Spurs?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 10:54]

The last time we played them?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:22 - Dec 2 with 7873 viewsmacthejack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 11:17 - Dec 2 by Glyn1

The last time we played them?

Incorrect. Last season's 2-2 draw at home.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 7824 viewsLandore_Jack

Not good.....

Mar 1929 Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea Town 1-1 (League Division Two)
Nov 1930 Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea Town 1-1 (League Division Two)
Sep 1978 Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City 1-3 (League Cup)

We have never won at Spurs in the league.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 12:26]

#backtojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:53 - Dec 2 with 7711 viewspencoedjack

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/swansea-h-03-dec.19862/

They seem very confident (justified)

Nice couple of comments about Gylfi (I also think he wasn't used correctly at Spurs)
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:50 - Dec 2 with 7519 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 13:53 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/swansea-h-03-dec.19862/

They seem very confident (justified)

Nice couple of comments about Gylfi (I also think he wasn't used correctly at Spurs)

Correct, they stuck him on the left, which is where some idiots here think he should play too, including Bob
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024