Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote 19:23 - Dec 28 with 1022 viewsDafyddHuw

Can somebody please explain why Netenyahu has called the recent UN vote on settlements

(a) biased and
(b) shameful?

Why would the vote be biased and why would it be shameful? I don't get it.

Personally, I don't understand why Israel doesn't give back the land it illegally occupies. Does that make me anti-Semitic?
Wouldn't that make everybody a bit more likely to get on with each other?

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:38 - Dec 28 with 1005 viewsdickythorpe

Because Huw Jenkins is in charge
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:40 - Dec 28 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bluey in five, four, three...

Poll: Tory leader

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:42 - Dec 28 with 982 viewsporschejack

World war 3 is escalating , unfortunately only a nuke strike by some country will put nations back in their boxes .
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:55 - Dec 28 with 956 viewsLohengrin

Because, Dafydd, that's how the gag is always applied. What was it he said again, "biased and shameful?" The next step is Monster! Nazi! You want to push us all into the gas chambers! I would imagine the diaspora when they look at what goes on in Palestine must wince with embarrassment at the way those Pale Settlement Russians behave.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:56 - Dec 28 with 951 viewssiralan

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:42 - Dec 28 by porschejack

World war 3 is escalating , unfortunately only a nuke strike by some country will put nations back in their boxes .

The UK being one of them.
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 20:36 - Dec 28 with 888 viewssbwng

You’re always going on about Benjamin Netanyahu. Let it go Lynne, you’re never gonna meet him

Goulet

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 20:40 - Dec 28 with 879 viewsdickythorpe

Bob Bradley has gone fishing with a net and yahoo

Benjamin has a sister called Anette.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 20:41]
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 02:42 - Dec 29 with 812 viewssnork44

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 19:55 - Dec 28 by Lohengrin

Because, Dafydd, that's how the gag is always applied. What was it he said again, "biased and shameful?" The next step is Monster! Nazi! You want to push us all into the gas chambers! I would imagine the diaspora when they look at what goes on in Palestine must wince with embarrassment at the way those Pale Settlement Russians behave.

The Jewish Nazi has now accused the Obama administration of Orcastrating the vote against Isreal. The Prime Minister is a truly repulsive excuse for a human being!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 04:23 - Dec 29 with 787 viewsDavillin

Netenyahu was referring to the U.S. abstention, which he sees as a continuation of Obama's anti-Israel bias, a stab in the back, and contrary to the U.S. support of Israel since it was created a state by the U.N. This U.N. resolution is seen as a potentially fatal blow to the State of Israel.

[I am not taking sides here, simply answering the question posed in the O.P.]

Obama's alleged bias goes back at least to his membership in the parish of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, but more likely to Frank Marshall Davis, his mentor during his formative years.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 05:24 - Dec 29 with 764 viewsLord_Bony

Israel has taken large parts of Palestine illegally and has built settlements and occupied that land.

Can you imagine the political screaming if someone did that to Israel?

They should be made accountable and it's good they can now be sued for their actions.

But Obamas anti Israeli aggression stance makes no difference now as he's leaving office.

Any good work he's done will soon be unravelled by Trump who is pro Netanyahu...always good for keeping power in the US. Although why the American people are indifferent to the amount of money sent to aid Israel is puzzling....billions a year that could be used back home.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 07:54 - Dec 29 with 726 viewsnice_to_michu

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 04:23 - Dec 29 by Davillin

Netenyahu was referring to the U.S. abstention, which he sees as a continuation of Obama's anti-Israel bias, a stab in the back, and contrary to the U.S. support of Israel since it was created a state by the U.N. This U.N. resolution is seen as a potentially fatal blow to the State of Israel.

[I am not taking sides here, simply answering the question posed in the O.P.]

Obama's alleged bias goes back at least to his membership in the parish of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, but more likely to Frank Marshall Davis, his mentor during his formative years.

The "alleged bias" you refer to is utter nonsense.
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 08:55 - Dec 29 with 703 viewsWarwickHunt

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 02:42 - Dec 29 by snork44

The Jewish Nazi has now accused the Obama administration of Orcastrating the vote against Isreal. The Prime Minister is a truly repulsive excuse for a human being!

Obama castrated an Orc?

No more goblin then.
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 10:16 - Dec 29 with 652 viewsDafyddHuw

I also don't understand why Jewish community leader/rabbis in Britain don't speak out against him. (If they do then I apologise, but show me.)
You get plenty of Moslem community leaders/mullahs speaking out against Isis, saying what they're doing is un-Islamic.

Do you think they're afraid of a knock on the door in the middle of the night from Mossad, or is it because they're in agreement with his policies?
Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 10:28 - Dec 29 with 641 viewsLoyal

I've said it before, let's not forget how they got to be in the state of Israel and when and why it happened.

As an aside, why are they in the European championships, clubs in champions league etc ...
I assume it's because playing in the Middle East is a bit dodgy so they have been welcomed by UEFA ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 635 viewsEbo

I don't think there could be any 2 state solution now, after all there is nothing left hardly of Palestine and you can't see Israel handing land they stole back.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 10:58 - Dec 29 with 618 viewsLohengrin

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 07:54 - Dec 29 by nice_to_michu

Not to Netanyahu and his fellow Zionists like those charming people at Searchlight over here it isn't. Anything less than unalloyed, uncritical support of the political entity of Eretz Israel equates to anti-semitism.

It's an especially nice touch when they refer to Jews who voice concern for Palestinians as "self-loathers."

"The Jews are fanatics, son. They don't do anything by halves. I fathomed that out about an hour after I married your Mother..."
S. Grundy
[Post edited 29 Dec 2016 22:36]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 11:58 - Dec 29 with 583 viewsDavillin

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 05:24 - Dec 29 by Lord_Bony

Israel has taken large parts of Palestine illegally and has built settlements and occupied that land.

Can you imagine the political screaming if someone did that to Israel?

They should be made accountable and it's good they can now be sued for their actions.

But Obamas anti Israeli aggression stance makes no difference now as he's leaving office.

Any good work he's done will soon be unravelled by Trump who is pro Netanyahu...always good for keeping power in the US. Although why the American people are indifferent to the amount of money sent to aid Israel is puzzling....billions a year that could be used back home.

I respond to this line only: "But Obamas anti Israeli aggression stance makes no difference now as he's leaving office." And with my respect for Lord Bony's opinions, this is not to be taken personally.

Assuming arguendo that Obama is truly anti-Israeli, the damage has been done by this latest U.N. action. As they say, "His work is done now." He can move on.

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 12:08 - Dec 29 with 566 viewsDavillin

Netenyahu and the recent UN vote on 07:54 - Dec 29 by nice_to_michu

It's odd that your casual analysis of "utter nonsense" does not work with your own statement, above.

If you had followed Obama's presidency for the past eight years with regard to Israel, and his brazen propensity for doing one thing and calling it its opposite [with the equally brazen full coöperation of the U.S. media], you might be a bit more hesitant to so label what I called his "alleged bias" for a reason.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024