Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24467 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 1955 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Leon - masterclass for Joey
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1862 viewsKulusBeatFactory

borja needs to run his nuts off - all over the park
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 with 1849 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We'll be in a poorer position upon full time than we were before we kicked off. Little to celebrate except a little boost in confidence for future games. We're the same amount of points behind Hull with one game less to play (as it stands).

I just want to be in this EXACT position with Hull on the final day. Realistically, we can't expect much more.

Today is a step towards that, on a day we could have easily been expected to take another huge step backwards.

Enjoy a win FFS, my man.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 1760 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We'll be in a poorer position upon full time than we were before we kicked off. Little to celebrate except a little boost in confidence for future games. We're the same amount of points behind Hull with one game less to play (as it stands).

If we'd have lost we'd be 5 pts behind! As it is we're now 7pts clear of Boro and still in with a shout of surviving
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 1759 viewsGroo

Unbelievably Newport out of relegation zone at moment

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 1727 viewsJackanapes

If we go into the last day with shout of staying up then thats ok. We still have two goal on Hull.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 1724 viewsepaul

Well we cant do anymore than win and we did , onto next week

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 1666 viewsCooperman

That was all relatively composed, almost a routine win, with the exception of the penalty incident.

An absolutely essential 3 points and I'm sure PC has learned something today about the midfielders at his disposal.

The one blot on the paper is the Hull result. Just how?

We're still in it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 1647 viewsSmellyplumz

Fking Hull man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 1645 viewswestwalesed

I would take this exact situation on the final day of the season, if it is then I believe we can do it.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

N/A. on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 1635 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:26]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 1632 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

I just want to be in this EXACT position with Hull on the final day. Realistically, we can't expect much more.

Today is a step towards that, on a day we could have easily been expected to take another huge step backwards.

Enjoy a win FFS, my man.

well said past POTY !

positivity is such a rare thing on this thread - a sad indictment
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 22 with 1599 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Enjoy a win FFS, my man.

I did enjoy the win. But I have hopes of remaining in this league and today was a set back for that goal. I know many on here accepted relegation months ago, some even decided to believe it was for the best. Crazy.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 1593 viewsJackanapes

We win three more games thats 40 points. Will be tough to beat Everton. COuld get a result at Sunland and we need to beat WBA. We wont go down with 40 points.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 1567 viewsPozuelosSideys

Did what we needed to do, job done. Happy.

No coincidence we look better with both Carroll and Britton both starting. Might get overpowered by top teams, but that combination should have been used more.

Weird sub though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 22 with 1525 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

We win three more games thats 40 points. Will be tough to beat Everton. COuld get a result at Sunland and we need to beat WBA. We wont go down with 40 points.

We will if Hull win all their games.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 1513 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did enjoy the win. But I have hopes of remaining in this league and today was a set back for that goal. I know many on here accepted relegation months ago, some even decided to believe it was for the best. Crazy.

well said in many ways - but was only a set back due to Hull's result, not our performance nor our resolve

we have it in us to succeed
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 1511 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

I think whoever gets relegated from us or Hull will have a relatively high number of points.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 1500 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

We will if Hull win all their games.

We wont need to woory about Hull if we get 40 points. Someone else will go down if Hull dont

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 1467 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

We wont need to woory about Hull if we get 40 points. Someone else will go down if Hull dont

Fair point, crystal Palace maybe.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 with 1454 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Fair point, crystal Palace maybe.

Palace have spurs lpool and man city in next 4 games. They also play Burnley who are also still down there. they cant both win so maybe Burnley can get sucked in.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:05]

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 with 1448 viewsLandore_Jack

Good win. Man Utd next.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 22 with 1424 viewsmagicdaps10

If we can get 3 points from the United or Everton game then it will pull Burnley into it........................a big IF though.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 22 with 1419 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

Palace have spurs lpool and man city in next 4 games. They also play Burnley who are also still down there. they cant both win so maybe Burnley can get sucked in.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:05]

Lose against Spurs. Liverpool's defence is poor but Palace will lose Sakho for that game. Man City, who knows which Man City will turn up.

Can see them getting 1-3 points from those games.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 1373 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

If we can get 3 points from the United or Everton game then it will pull Burnley into it........................a big IF though.

It all hinges on Everton for me. IF we can beat them, I think we will stay up. I also had a dream we beat United 1-0 with a 93rd minute Llorente goal after getting battered for 92 mins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024