Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24468 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 1654 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did enjoy the win. But I have hopes of remaining in this league and today was a set back for that goal. I know many on here accepted relegation months ago, some even decided to believe it was for the best. Crazy.

Dude, this has nothing to do with accepting relegation.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 1613 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

It all hinges on Everton for me. IF we can beat them, I think we will stay up. I also had a dream we beat United 1-0 with a 93rd minute Llorente goal after getting battered for 92 mins.

You should eat less cheese before bed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 1521 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

Palace have spurs lpool and man city in next 4 games. They also play Burnley who are also still down there. they cant both win so maybe Burnley can get sucked in.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:05]

Aye but can we get to 40 points that's the big question.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 22 with 1485 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Aye but can we get to 40 points that's the big question.

Well its not likely but stranger things have happened.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 22 with 1462 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

Well its not likely but stranger things have happened.

It's down to consistency of the team, play like today and spurs and we can.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 1428 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home.It was a game that could have gone either way, but we created just enough to shade it. Fantasy headline I never expected to be able to make up: 'Joe Allen goal throws Swans a life-line'.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

Sad but think Hull have sent us down today

I reflect on those gutless performances under Guido Bob and clement . It's been all season

It's hard to take and relegation utterly unnecessary .

Bad decisions by board ,pitiful performances by players

Still

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 1391 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Sad but think Hull have sent us down today

I reflect on those gutless performances under Guido Bob and clement . It's been all season

It's hard to take and relegation utterly unnecessary .

Bad decisions by board ,pitiful performances by players

Still

Just enjoy the moment FFS - life's too short

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Apr 22 with 1364 viewsperchrockjack

At the moment I'm not enjoying it

At all

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:01 - Apr 22 with 1303 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

At the moment I'm not enjoying it

At all

I enjoyed the game today, it had everything, very tense at times but great to watch.

We're still in there and anything can happen, don't you just love this game of football?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 22 with 1217 viewsperchrockjack

Not really roger. I'm too upset at our demise

I watched in perfect clarity

Fernandez almost cost us

He's appalling

Ayew looked a hand fil at times

Siggy was poor again

We re in the hands of the Lord ,make no mistake

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 1194 viewsjasper_T

Apart from the one big mistake Fernandez was very good today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1171 viewsperchrockjack

BIG mistakes, BIG misses are BIG moments

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 1172 viewsairedale

Wasn't a team relegated once on 43 points? Just asking like.

Aye we're all dooooomed.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 1170 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Fernandez almost cost us

He's appalling

Siggy was poor again

Siggy ran his socks off I agree he is not firing on all cylinders in attack but he put in a shift today....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 22 with 1136 viewsEdmundo

Cracking win, hopefully carry the confidence forward and get something at Manure👍

Ki is a waste of a squad position!

What a goal from Carroll👍

Onwards and upwards👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 1130 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 22 by Edmundo

Cracking win, hopefully carry the confidence forward and get something at Manure👍

Onwards and upwards👍

Ki wasn't bad today and if he wasn't in the squad what would we have done when Fer went off??
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 1131 viewsjewsonjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Fernandez almost cost us

He's appalling

Siggy was poor again

you really are a miserable git
siggy ran his nuts off today, but you wouldn't of seen that on a stream
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 1129 viewslifelong

Fernandez almost cost us

He's appalling

Siggy was poor again

You must walk around with a permanent cloud over your head.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 1127 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:30 - Apr 22 by jewsonjack

you really are a miserable git
siggy ran his nuts off today, but you wouldn't of seen that on a stream

Pretty sure you would have seen it on any half-decent stream.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 22 with 1113 viewsperchrockjack

Wow

He did but his standards are high.
Ergo ,he was poor

I love the guy

Truly lads, wise up

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 1100 viewsairedale

For me, Christian Eriksen is a better player than Gylfi.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 18:51]
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 22 with 1086 viewsHeadmaster

I had a good feeling this morning after seeing the sun out. Let's hope it stays sunny until the season's end.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:44 - Apr 22 with 1083 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 22 by Edmundo

Onwards and upwards👍

Ki was pretty good I thought.

Carroll's goal was deflected.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 1041 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by Jackanapes

It all hinges on Everton for me. IF we can beat them, I think we will stay up. I also had a dream we beat United 1-0 with a 93rd minute Llorente goal after getting battered for 92 mins.

And we'll beat Everton with a penalty after a Williams handball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024