Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 27156 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:46 - May 9 with 1747 viewsPozuelosSideys

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:40 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Allen is more in the Fer mould than Leon's. It's going to take a proper trawl of a lot of leagues around the world to find a Leon replacement, with his exact attributes. I hope Clement realises this and gets one in. Worth 20 million of our money if we are serious about keeping "the Swansea way"

Wouldnt disagree.

However, i wouldnt spend more than 8 on Allen. I know il get pelters for that, but there wont be much value in Allen compared to what we would get on the continent. On the flip side, we know what we would be getting with Joey.

We have so many positions that would need filling, im glad i dont have to be the one doing it. Holes everywhere

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:47 - May 9 with 1743 viewsBournedore

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 12:02 - May 9 by MrSwerve

I'm sick of all this 'player power' BS...we've got Gylfi contracted until what, 2020? If we wants out this summer, we tell him no. He's hardly going to play sh*t until we've sold him. He's integral to our survival next year (if we stay up this season)...we need to keep him here at all costs. Even if we offer him a better contract in the summer to keep him quiet.
[Post edited 9 May 2017 12:03]

Would love to think this is possible but there will no doubt be a clause in his contract that was updated last summer. I reckon a £15-18m bid will mean we have to let him talk to the interested club. You can guarantee it'll be less than he's worth...
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:47 - May 9 with 1741 viewsglobus10

Can't compare the two players.
Both class but neither would be replacements for each other.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:51 - May 9 with 1729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:46 - May 9 by PozuelosSideys

Wouldnt disagree.

However, i wouldnt spend more than 8 on Allen. I know il get pelters for that, but there wont be much value in Allen compared to what we would get on the continent. On the flip side, we know what we would be getting with Joey.

We have so many positions that would need filling, im glad i dont have to be the one doing it. Holes everywhere

Don't get me wrong I'd love Joe back here. If Jenkins baulked at8 million he should have peanut butter smeared all over his b*llocks and then be chucked in a starving rat cage down the local zoo. Wherever that is.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:53 - May 9 with 1721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Has Nirvana been sent to bed????

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:12 - May 9 with 1704 viewsTheResurrection

Car crash from the beaut Nirvana, surpassed himself and once again I've read he's disappeared in the twilight hours... where in the world is he living??

Anyway, I cheer as loud as anyone when Siggy does something of note, always has and always will. He's playing for the Swans and trying hard is why.

I'm not a hater, i've just been critical of him, and this amid unbridled fanboy worshipping.

Prediction for Siggy. No chance he'll be hear next season, if he is Clement will have failed. We need his "Match of the Day Darling" millions and we need a team once again.

He'll end up with anyone that's willing to beat his £90k a week salary, it won't be a big club though and history will show the best time he had as a footballer was his first stint with us.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:22 - May 9 with 1691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:12 - May 9 by TheResurrection

Car crash from the beaut Nirvana, surpassed himself and once again I've read he's disappeared in the twilight hours... where in the world is he living??

Anyway, I cheer as loud as anyone when Siggy does something of note, always has and always will. He's playing for the Swans and trying hard is why.

I'm not a hater, i've just been critical of him, and this amid unbridled fanboy worshipping.

Prediction for Siggy. No chance he'll be hear next season, if he is Clement will have failed. We need his "Match of the Day Darling" millions and we need a team once again.

He'll end up with anyone that's willing to beat his £90k a week salary, it won't be a big club though and history will show the best time he had as a footballer was his first stint with us.

This

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 22:50 - May 9 with 1667 viewsdameedna

There is a player at west brom that could replace leon. As with mo dame ex wigan he is unlikely to leave west brom. Difficult to bring in a player from Overseas to play in that role. Fulton can probably play that role and huw should spend on a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. Leon is Leon. One more season.
Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:20 - May 10 with 1623 viewsRancid

If we stay up then we keep him full stop.Offer him all the money he'd get elsewhere and assure him he'll become a club legend here.We build a side around players like Siggy not sell them on.Get rid of Llorente is what we need to do and find a striker that compliments Gylffi and vice versa.It's his poor connection with Llorente which has blighted his season, albeit a pretty decent one in the grand scheme of things but he's had to rely on set pieces to shine and not assisting like he can because Llorente is a sitting duck.

He must stay.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:46 - May 10 with 1606 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:25 - May 9 by Loyal

Oh you young buggers, always haters and init - init. I don't know what the world is coming to. Making up your own words, you must be a baller !

I still haven't read of anyone 'hating' Gylfi though. 👍

You're right, I am probably a bit younger than most on here and am happy to say so. But I feel intractable old people are the bigger problem for the world, and languages have been updated with new words since we first began to talk. Nothing abnormal there.

And I am, in fact, a baller. Many a good year kicking one around, and I had a fair amount of success doing so. So good call there.

As far as hate for Siggy goes, I guess you haven't been paying attention on here for awhile, or you've got a major blind spot. Be careful driving if it's the latter.

Yes, they've gone noticeably quiet for the time being but let's not kid ourselves. We all remember (or should be able to) the countless threads, the screenshots, the whole ffukkingg BS game the 'Res' and his lackeys have played all season.

Where would we be if we sold Siggy and Llorente? Relegated months ago. And that's where we'd be if we listened to these self-proclaimed experts of the game.

The trolls will be held to their words and will never live this down, no matter how much revisionism they (or others) can muster in their defence.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 1:01]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:52 - May 10 with 1593 viewsRancid

Chris, do you think with a more mobile striker Gylffi would be more pivotal and effective for us? I really think Llorente is the problem with Gyllfi.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:57 - May 10 with 1584 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:39 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I have come up with a balanced argument. He's good player (at free kicks and the odd flick) and in fairness he rubs his b*lls off for Clement these days. But even at his creative best he's not what some purport him to be on here.

I'm not calling him shite, or a coward,or unfit to wear the shirt as some would do.

No you haven't.

Review your post history, Mr. Fair and Balanced. It reflects the opposite of that. You're a Siggy troll, no other way to describe it.

Maybe you haven't said "shite" or "coward" like others but calling him a "tw@t", as you did in the Man U match thread, doesn't classify as constructive criticism.

That's been your take on Siggy for awhile, and you're either being duplicitous or are just plain stupid.

So, either list some replacements you have lined up or ffukk off back to Brynmil.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:09 - May 10 with 1568 viewsRancid

We miss Shelvey for creativity in the middle and de Guzman to a certain extent before him.Gylffis not creative as in threading balls through from deep and never will be, it's his link up play with the striker that's his game besides set pieces.Bony and Danny Graham were perfect for him and they struck up a great 9 and 10 combination.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:13 - May 10 with 1565 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 9 by Neath_Jack

Listen to yourself Dav, ffs.

Just because some men don't worship at the feet of other men, it does not make them a hater. Gylfi is lucky that he's got to wear the fantastic white shirt of Swansea City. Guess what, sooner, rather than later, he is going to move on. Just like every other "star" player that has been lucky enough to wear the shirt.

He is not a superman or god, he kicks a bag of wind around on grass. You are behaving like a 10 year old groupie girl. Gylfi is a talented player, has one of the best dead ball techniques in the league, no question about it. But guess what, he has many flaws to his game, and grown up's can see that and discuss them.

Siggy haters be f*cked.

Well that was better than the first try.

I don't worship anything, much less a footballer.

I do support Swansea, and Siggy has been one of our most committed servants ever during a period in world football where that is quite rare. He has shown his class, quality and professionalism season after season, leading us to our best-ever PL finish and pulling us out of several relegation battles. (edit: 2 and counting)

As far as "groupie girl" and whatnot, all of my posts pertaining to Siggy have stuck to football, unlike yours. Of course Siggy has flaws, everyone does and I have never said otherwise.

But his strengths far outnumber his weaknesses, and any "grown man" should be able to "see that" without having to "discuss them" first. For perspective, reading yours and others' posts one would assume he is our worst player, not our best.

Or, in other words:

[Post edited 10 May 2017 1:15]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:26 - May 10 with 1552 viewsNirvana

Glad you came out of "not hiding" for that piece of revisionist history, 'Res'. Better luck next time, but at least you (kinda) stuck to football.

Since you've been wondering for so long, I have a pretty cushy career, to be honest, and PS is pretty low on my priorities when I have free time. There's a lot to do in this world, and most of it is more fun than ffukkingg around on an online forum. Maybe, hopefully, you've experienced some of that while you've been off "not hiding".

I do work odd hours, though, at least in a traditional sense, and I thank you for caring/being obsessed so much to figure that out.

As for Siggy, I do appreciate the clear effort to try and be (kinda) civil now that you've got some of that egg off your face, but it rings more than a bit hollow. You've done and said enough ABOUT Siggy already. This thread was intended to get some quality replacements out of you and your lackeys.

So far, none of you has been able to list anybody other than in the OP. All the more reason keeping Siggy should be the number one priority during the summer.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:46 - May 10 with 1541 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 21:40 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Allen is more in the Fer mould than Leon's. It's going to take a proper trawl of a lot of leagues around the world to find a Leon replacement, with his exact attributes. I hope Clement realises this and gets one in. Worth 20 million of our money if we are serious about keeping "the Swansea way"

Vincent Koziello
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 02:20 - May 10 with 1528 viewsLoyal

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:39 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I have come up with a balanced argument. He's good player (at free kicks and the odd flick) and in fairness he rubs his b*lls off for Clement these days. But even at his creative best he's not what some purport him to be on here.

I'm not calling him shite, or a coward,or unfit to wear the shirt as some would do.

Gylfi's sexual preferences with the manager should not be the point of discussion on here !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:29 - May 10 with 1435 viewsperchrockjack

What puzzles me is why this site has so many who rip into a poster for no other reason than to insult.

Let's face it, NO player needs our support,love or affection. Not here anyway

Sadly ,we have gangs on here, dyckeads who band together to humiliate some one laughable innit.

We ve got posters spending their waking hours on here seeking out articles or film clips to supplement their views.

It's about our club. The players play for the club

They play well, they bring us success ( like sigursson) and llorente they get praise. They play poorly and get stick. And that s fine.

Fernandez ,who s been gash ,gets rightful stick ,because he s played shyte ,and quite right too

Now he s stepped up he get s praise .and quite right too.

But HATE ....

I tell you, what with the Corbyn love in and this inter fan insultfest ,we ve got to ask ourselves questions

All of us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:51 - May 10 with 1424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:13 - May 10 by Nirvana

Well that was better than the first try.

I don't worship anything, much less a footballer.

I do support Swansea, and Siggy has been one of our most committed servants ever during a period in world football where that is quite rare. He has shown his class, quality and professionalism season after season, leading us to our best-ever PL finish and pulling us out of several relegation battles. (edit: 2 and counting)

As far as "groupie girl" and whatnot, all of my posts pertaining to Siggy have stuck to football, unlike yours. Of course Siggy has flaws, everyone does and I have never said otherwise.

But his strengths far outnumber his weaknesses, and any "grown man" should be able to "see that" without having to "discuss them" first. For perspective, reading yours and others' posts one would assume he is our worst player, not our best.

Or, in other words:

[Post edited 10 May 2017 1:15]

You do worship Siggurddson. The rest of us support the team. Now why don't you f*ck off to back wherever the f*c you came from, Mr johnny come lately.
And stop posting childish gifs or whatever they are. You're like a schoolkid FFS!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:54 - May 10 with 1421 viewsperchrockjack

Morning brother

Day off today?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:54 - May 10 with 1420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:29 - May 10 by perchrockjack

What puzzles me is why this site has so many who rip into a poster for no other reason than to insult.

Let's face it, NO player needs our support,love or affection. Not here anyway

Sadly ,we have gangs on here, dyckeads who band together to humiliate some one laughable innit.

We ve got posters spending their waking hours on here seeking out articles or film clips to supplement their views.

It's about our club. The players play for the club

They play well, they bring us success ( like sigursson) and llorente they get praise. They play poorly and get stick. And that s fine.

Fernandez ,who s been gash ,gets rightful stick ,because he s played shyte ,and quite right too

Now he s stepped up he get s praise .and quite right too.

But HATE ....

I tell you, what with the Corbyn love in and this inter fan insultfest ,we ve got to ask ourselves questions

All of us

Now hang on. You called Lisa a bitch the other day. Care to explain THAT double standard???

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:03 - May 10 with 1414 viewsperchrockjack

Gotcha.

Was expecting that .

And I stand by every word because she was "posting" like an arrogant bitch , which she appears to do so at times. That s different from saying to someone ..." You Re a bitch" ...which reminds me...

YOU post like a chunt. Why? Because you attack the poster not the content.

Please explain, or maybe don't, that ,at games, we have conversations utterly different to the interactions found on here.

I've never seen a player yet traumatised by this site

You post HATE

I don't

Because I'm with Jesus and you re going to Burning Hell

Now, Stevo , enjoy your day

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:25 - May 10 with 1400 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:03 - May 10 by perchrockjack

Gotcha.

Was expecting that .

And I stand by every word because she was "posting" like an arrogant bitch , which she appears to do so at times. That s different from saying to someone ..." You Re a bitch" ...which reminds me...

Please explain, or maybe don't, that ,at games, we have conversations utterly different to the interactions found on here.

You post HATE

I don't

Attack the post. Hmmnnn. You called Lisa a bitch, no two ways about it.

Let's not bring religion into it .
[Post edited 10 May 2017 11:00]

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:29 - May 10 with 1391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:03 - May 10 by perchrockjack

Gotcha.

Was expecting that .

You post HATE

I don't

Again, religion has nothing to do with this.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 11:02]

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 10:53 - May 10 with 1382 viewsStarsky

I'm not a hater and Siggy would be the first player on my team sheet.
His dead ball skills are world class. Workrate excellent.
However, he does sometimes, like any other player, suffer from loss of form.
In Siggys defence, some of this was down to playing for 3 different managers and sometimes being played out of position.
Also, if he was surrounded by better players... his partnership with Bony was sublime.
For me, his weakest point is giving away possession.
Doesn't mean that i hate him or don't rate him. Name me a player on this planet that doesn't have bad points?
[Post edited 10 May 2017 19:34]

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024