Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia 16:30 - Jun 14 with 7121 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Awful stuff just a couple miles from Washington DC. At a baseball field where a practice being held this morning by Republicans for an annual game against Democrats, a gunman calmly walked out and opened fire. The gunman got off about 50-100 rounds, according to reports.

Multiple victims, including Congressman Steve Scalise from Louisiana, who was shot in the hip. At least 2 are in critical condition.

The gunman: 66 year old James T Hodgkinson.

We can expect a lot more of this in America, because the mainstream media is literally endorsing violence with this specific political motive. CNN's parent company is sponsoring a "Shakespeare in the Park" rendition that depicts Trump as Julius Caesar.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 17:01]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 11:59 - Jun 16 with 879 viewsyescomeon

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 01:00 - Jun 15 by swanjackal

That is a shame. I am genuinely interested in those articles. The reason I ask for lately is solely to see the effect of the election, both during the campaign, and post inauguration.

I know full well the violence attributed to right wing Christian extremism. Abortion clinics, nut job "doomsdayers", "free men" etc. I used to post a lot on these elsewhere. But like I said I am seeing a shift of violence, especially protest/counter protests, riots using more and more nefarious tactics to cause harm and damage.

This is why I'd like links so I can get the balance you clearly think I need, and am asking to have. Like I said you can pm me just the links, that would be appreciated.

On that point I read this only yesterday

https://news.vice.com/story/extremism-experts-are-starting-to-worry-about-the-le

Upthecity!

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 12:11 - Jun 16 with 866 viewsswanjackal

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 11:59 - Jun 16 by yescomeon

On that point I read this only yesterday

https://news.vice.com/story/extremism-experts-are-starting-to-worry-about-the-le

Thank you, an interesting read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:36 - Jun 19 with 795 viewsnyc_swans

has anyone told OP that this same play was staged in DC in 2012 with a julius ceasar based on obama?
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:50 - Jun 19 with 787 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:36 - Jun 19 by nyc_swans

has anyone told OP that this same play was staged in DC in 2012 with a julius ceasar based on obama?

The OP is a disciple a follower of this cowardly arsehole Paul Joseph Watson. A coward who spouts hate behind a keyboard but never seen in public. Writes for Info Wars - the second biggest nutjobs behind Trump

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:53 - Jun 19 with 785 viewsnyc_swans

infowars? FFS

railing against the "mainstream media" and then endorsing infowars? that's not a good look on anyone tbh
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 0:53]
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 03:14 - Jun 19 with 762 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:50 - Jun 19 by Ebo

The OP is a disciple a follower of this cowardly arsehole Paul Joseph Watson. A coward who spouts hate behind a keyboard but never seen in public. Writes for Info Wars - the second biggest nutjobs behind Trump

No doubt the American side of InfoWars is a nut job, a complete paranoid, alarmist dip$h1+ who personifies most negative stereotypes of the Right. PJW, however, is quite brilliant, taken as a whole.

I don't always agree with him. I don't always agree with anyone.

But you still decided to call me a racist on Twitter, out of the blue and with no explanation.

When I demanded why, you eventually said I simply must be, due to...liking PJW.

I then demanded you point out something, ANYTHING, beyond your warped sense of guilt by association, but you were completely silent about it from there. I was still racist though. No idea against who, so let's just say everyone. Woohoo racism!!

I respect your passion for your beliefs, but that is turdly. If you don't see anything wrong with it, I will let someone else take over and explain it from here. We are done now. But I do wish you the best, always, as an individual and for your loved ones.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 3:27]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 13:29 - Jun 19 with 711 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 03:14 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

No doubt the American side of InfoWars is a nut job, a complete paranoid, alarmist dip$h1+ who personifies most negative stereotypes of the Right. PJW, however, is quite brilliant, taken as a whole.

I don't always agree with him. I don't always agree with anyone.

But you still decided to call me a racist on Twitter, out of the blue and with no explanation.

When I demanded why, you eventually said I simply must be, due to...liking PJW.

I then demanded you point out something, ANYTHING, beyond your warped sense of guilt by association, but you were completely silent about it from there. I was still racist though. No idea against who, so let's just say everyone. Woohoo racism!!

I respect your passion for your beliefs, but that is turdly. If you don't see anything wrong with it, I will let someone else take over and explain it from here. We are done now. But I do wish you the best, always, as an individual and for your loved ones.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 3:27]

Mike all of info wars from what I have seen is totally whacko. It makes Daid Icke look normal. They put very very dangerous thoughts into peoples heads, no doubt the same kind of people who carried out the terrorist attack in London this morning.

JPW is strangely silent today about it, had it been Muslims he'd have been all over it. Even Tommy Robinson is getting slaughtered over his tweets.

You are getting turned towards that ugly side Mike just be very careful as you are better than that.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:15 - Jun 19 with 697 viewsploppy

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 13:29 - Jun 19 by Ebo

Mike all of info wars from what I have seen is totally whacko. It makes Daid Icke look normal. They put very very dangerous thoughts into peoples heads, no doubt the same kind of people who carried out the terrorist attack in London this morning.

JPW is strangely silent today about it, had it been Muslims he'd have been all over it. Even Tommy Robinson is getting slaughtered over his tweets.

You are getting turned towards that ugly side Mike just be very careful as you are better than that.

Talking of putting dangerous thoughts into people's heads. You know that facebook video posted on the london fire thread by Jango?

Well, there's plenty of conspiracy theory nutjob Icke-like comments on there, but you never seem to comment on them. So are they OK? As far as I can tell, you only see what you want to see and only post stuff that supports your viewpoint.
Login to get fewer ads

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:32 - Jun 19 with 686 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:15 - Jun 19 by ploppy

Talking of putting dangerous thoughts into people's heads. You know that facebook video posted on the london fire thread by Jango?

Well, there's plenty of conspiracy theory nutjob Icke-like comments on there, but you never seem to comment on them. So are they OK? As far as I can tell, you only see what you want to see and only post stuff that supports your viewpoint.

Well I cannot comment on if the stories are 100% true or not but these 2 men are locals so they will know a lot more about the situation than you or I.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 13:46]

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:41 - Jun 19 with 674 viewsploppy

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:32 - Jun 19 by Ebo

Well I cannot comment on if the stories are 100% true or not but these 2 men are locals so they will know a lot more about the situation than you or I.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 13:46]

Firstly, I'm not disputing what the 2 men in the video were saying, just that their comments were hijacked by nutjobs.

What makes you think I'm very right leaning?

Thirdly - your last comment is outrageous, and doesn't belong on this forum. I kindly request that you retract it. And you also lost your bet.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 16:28]
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 16:29 - Jun 19 with 658 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:41 - Jun 19 by ploppy

Firstly, I'm not disputing what the 2 men in the video were saying, just that their comments were hijacked by nutjobs.

Thirdly - your last comment is outrageous, and doesn't belong on this forum. I kindly request that you retract it. And you also lost your bet.

Regarding the last comment, join the club.

In his head, people who think different than him are prone to all kinds of outrageous things, racism, cheering tragedy, you name it. If they weren't, they'd think like him.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 16:37 - Jun 19 with 652 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 16:29 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Regarding the last comment, join the club.

In his head, people who think different than him are prone to all kinds of outrageous things, racism, cheering tragedy, you name it. If they weren't, they'd think like him.

Don't be dull he's king of the liberal lefties mun. All peace and love is John.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 17:19]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:12 - Jun 19 with 640 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 16:37 - Jun 19 by Darran

Don't be dull he's king of the liberal lefties mun. All peace and love is John.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 17:19]

His warped beliefs don't bother me, I just don't like being called a racist. The fact it made no sense and didn't even specify which race(s?) I'm supposed to hate is irrelevant, that's a serious accusation.

This is only the 3rd time I've ever felt it necessary to block someone on Twitter, but he was starting to stalk me a bit too much.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:20 - Jun 19 with 635 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:12 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

His warped beliefs don't bother me, I just don't like being called a racist. The fact it made no sense and didn't even specify which race(s?) I'm supposed to hate is irrelevant, that's a serious accusation.

This is only the 3rd time I've ever felt it necessary to block someone on Twitter, but he was starting to stalk me a bit too much.

I've read his tweets to you and I don't blame you. I blocked once and he got very angry. Took it like a true liberal he did.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:27 - Jun 19 with 625 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:12 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Warped?

You endorse nutjobs like PJW

Seriously mate you give Americans a really bad name. Really bad.

I only pulled you up on a few things to stop you making a complete tvvat of yourself that is all.

As for stalking, your borderline racist/islamaphobic re-tweets fill up my timelline on twitter
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 17:31]

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:29 - Jun 19 with 620 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 14:41 - Jun 19 by ploppy

The posts you make are very very right leaning mate.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:31 - Jun 19 with 614 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:27 - Jun 19 by Ebo

Warped?

You endorse nutjobs like PJW

Seriously mate you give Americans a really bad name. Really bad.

I only pulled you up on a few things to stop you making a complete tvvat of yourself that is all.

As for stalking, your borderline racist/islamaphobic re-tweets fill up my timelline on twitter
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 17:31]

Well it's more than just a few things you've been torturing the bloke for months.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:34 - Jun 19 with 611 viewsploppy

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:29 - Jun 19 by Ebo

The posts you make are very very right leaning mate.

Very very right leaning? Are you nuts? Quote me one. And I'm not your mate.

BTW, have you had a chance to calm down and think about your behaviour?
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:50 - Jun 19 with 593 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:31 - Jun 19 by Darran

Well it's more than just a few things you've been torturing the bloke for months.

I'm sick to death of the shit these so called alt right idiots are spreading Dar. They are just as bad as the radicalised "muslim" hate preachers.

They offer no subjective ideas just all out attacks on anyone who is centre or to the left. It's gotten out of hand now. Today's attack illustrates what their ideas can do to people's minds. Yet you have the likes of Robinson and that Paul Watson justifying it.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:52 - Jun 19 with 584 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:50 - Jun 19 by Ebo

I'm sick to death of the shit these so called alt right idiots are spreading Dar. They are just as bad as the radicalised "muslim" hate preachers.

They offer no subjective ideas just all out attacks on anyone who is centre or to the left. It's gotten out of hand now. Today's attack illustrates what their ideas can do to people's minds. Yet you have the likes of Robinson and that Paul Watson justifying it.

I'm sick to death of the alt left and right.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:56 - Jun 19 with 580 viewsswanjackal

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:34 - Jun 19 by ploppy

Very very right leaning? Are you nuts? Quote me one. And I'm not your mate.

BTW, have you had a chance to calm down and think about your behaviour?

2:45 onwards explains the phenomenon I feel. "Left pole" theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:00 - Jun 19 with 572 viewsdailew

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:50 - Jun 19 by Ebo

"Yet you have the likes of Robinson and that Paul Watson justifying it."

Don't follow them or anything so haven't seen what they've said.

Got any quotes or links?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:02 - Jun 19 with 570 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:00 - Jun 19 by dailew

Got any quotes or links?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:17 - Jun 19 with 555 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:00 - Jun 19 by dailew

Got any quotes or links?

There's far too many mate. Go to their Twitter feed. I must warn you though as they are not for the feint hearted. Quite sickening.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:19 - Jun 19 with 549 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 17:56 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

2:45 onwards explains the phenomenon I feel. "Left pole" theory.

As I've already said and to quote Noam Chomsky
"freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but it carries big responsibility".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024