Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia 16:30 - Jun 14 with 7122 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Awful stuff just a couple miles from Washington DC. At a baseball field where a practice being held this morning by Republicans for an annual game against Democrats, a gunman calmly walked out and opened fire. The gunman got off about 50-100 rounds, according to reports.

Multiple victims, including Congressman Steve Scalise from Louisiana, who was shot in the hip. At least 2 are in critical condition.

The gunman: 66 year old James T Hodgkinson.

We can expect a lot more of this in America, because the mainstream media is literally endorsing violence with this specific political motive. CNN's parent company is sponsoring a "Shakespeare in the Park" rendition that depicts Trump as Julius Caesar.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 17:01]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:27 - Jun 19 with 983 viewsdailew

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:17 - Jun 19 by Ebo

There's far too many mate. Go to their Twitter feed. I must warn you though as they are not for the feint hearted. Quite sickening.

Had a quick look at Paul Joseph Watson's twitter account.

Didn't see any.

Just a link to one would do?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:40 - Jun 19 with 962 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:00 - Jun 19 by dailew

"Yet you have the likes of Robinson and that Paul Watson justifying it."

Don't follow them or anything so haven't seen what they've said.

Got any quotes or links?

PJW has said practically nothing specific; although he seems pretty annoyed to Ebo's ilk gleefully rushing to blame the attack on him.

Robinson called the attacker a monster, and said "I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

So as far as Ebo is concerned, Robinson might as well have been driving the vehicle himself.

You have to temporarily abandon any sense of logic or connection to reality, if you dare venture into Ebo's head.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 18:43]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:41 - Jun 19 with 961 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:27 - Jun 19 by dailew

Had a quick look at Paul Joseph Watson's twitter account.

Didn't see any.

Just a link to one would do?

Like I said, read through it. Watch his videos. He's no different to Katy Hopkins who he retweets.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:54 - Jun 19 with 946 viewsdailew

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:40 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

PJW has said practically nothing specific; although he seems pretty annoyed to Ebo's ilk gleefully rushing to blame the attack on him.

Robinson called the attacker a monster, and said "I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

So as far as Ebo is concerned, Robinson might as well have been driving the vehicle himself.

You have to temporarily abandon any sense of logic or connection to reality, if you dare venture into Ebo's head.

"I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

Didn't mention those inside the mosque did he?

Obviously wants them dead and is justifying the attack.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:57 - Jun 19 with 941 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:54 - Jun 19 by dailew

"I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

Didn't mention those inside the mosque did he?

Obviously wants them dead and is justifying the attack.

That one sentence is practically an admission of guilt, enough to put him behind bars.

And by "monster," he clearly meant himself.

It's so easy to see now!
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 18:58]

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 19:12 - Jun 19 with 910 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:57 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

That one sentence is practically an admission of guilt, enough to put him behind bars.

And by "monster," he clearly meant himself.

It's so easy to see now!
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 18:58]

Shit like this does him no favours

And mike before you start calling people mental - I would re-read what you originally posted in this thread.
You've finally come out as a Trump suppprting climate change denier. It won't be long before Trump declares the world is flat and Paul Watson re-tweets it and says the left will deny it.

That's the kind of stupidity I'd expect from him.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 19:40 - Jun 19 with 886 viewsDarran

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 18:40 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 20:41 - Jun 19 with 844 viewsEbo

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 19:40 - Jun 19 by Darran

I don't think he will be storming into more mosques with his buddy Goulding anytime soon.

Login to get fewer ads

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 05:15 - Jun 20 with 805 viewsHumpty

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 03:14 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

No doubt the American side of InfoWars is a nut job, a complete paranoid, alarmist dip$h1+ who personifies most negative stereotypes of the Right. PJW, however, is quite brilliant, taken as a whole.

I don't always agree with him. I don't always agree with anyone.

But you still decided to call me a racist on Twitter, out of the blue and with no explanation.

When I demanded why, you eventually said I simply must be, due to...liking PJW.

I then demanded you point out something, ANYTHING, beyond your warped sense of guilt by association, but you were completely silent about it from there. I was still racist though. No idea against who, so let's just say everyone. Woohoo racism!!

I respect your passion for your beliefs, but that is turdly. If you don't see anything wrong with it, I will let someone else take over and explain it from here. We are done now. But I do wish you the best, always, as an individual and for your loved ones.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 3:27]

Mike,

You know that production of Julius Caesar? It was done in 2015 with Hilary Clinton as Caesar. Pants suits and all.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/06/the-misplaced-outrage-

It was also done in 2012, but this time Barak Obama was portrayed as Caesar.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/real-time-fact-check-did-liberals-react-obama-042432507

Do you know how much fuss there was for either of those portrayals? Absolutely none Mike. It's called art. People have been doing it since Shakespeare wrote the plays. Hundreds of years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/real-time-fact-check-did-liberals-react-obama-042432507

Difference is, when people portray Obama and Hilary Clinton as Caesar, including them getting murdered nobody gave a f*ck. You lot, if you knew about it which is doubtfull, probably liked it. Liberals didn't give two f*cks. It's art.

Now some theatre company has given Donald Trump the same treatment. How do Trump voters react? Do I really have to say it?

Swansea supporting American Trump voters are f*cking apolectic! "We can expect a lot more of this in America, because the mainstream media is literally endorsing violence with this specific political motive. CNN's parent company is sponsoring a "Shakespeare in the Park" rendition that depicts Trump as Julius Caesar."

Trumpies are invading stages in New York to stop the play being played. What amused me the most is that the Trumpies were screaming "You people are like Goebells" without a hint of irony.

Corparate sponsors have withdrawn their funding for the company because Trumpies are making a fuss. F*ck the first amendment, the Trumpies are upset about art.

For anyone who doesn't get it, the Nazis banned all art that they didn't like. Trumpies are trying to stop art happening whilst calling the people watching it Nazis.

Tell me again Mike. Which side are the snowflakes?
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 05:43 - Jun 20 with 798 viewsHumpty

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 03:14 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

No doubt the American side of InfoWars is a nut job, a complete paranoid, alarmist dip$h1+ who personifies most negative stereotypes of the Right. PJW, however, is quite brilliant, taken as a whole.

I don't always agree with him. I don't always agree with anyone.

But you still decided to call me a racist on Twitter, out of the blue and with no explanation.

When I demanded why, you eventually said I simply must be, due to...liking PJW.

I then demanded you point out something, ANYTHING, beyond your warped sense of guilt by association, but you were completely silent about it from there. I was still racist though. No idea against who, so let's just say everyone. Woohoo racism!!

I respect your passion for your beliefs, but that is turdly. If you don't see anything wrong with it, I will let someone else take over and explain it from here. We are done now. But I do wish you the best, always, as an individual and for your loved ones.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 3:27]

I'm sorry. back to the subject I meant to address.

You like Paul Joseph Watson. And you think he's quite brilliant.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/06/05/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-can-t-g

Tell me the bits you like about that Mike.

The man makes lot's of money by telling lies to stupid people, as we've unfortunately seen on here before. The poor bastard will probably never get over the fact that he was "speechless" that liberals were aborting their babies because Trump was elected. Never mind. The thick are always an easy target for parasites like PJW. That's how he makes his money.

Which bits do you think are brilliant Mike?

The stupid racist bits? The stupid mysogonist bits? Or the bits where he just lies to stupid people?

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 05:45 - Jun 20 with 796 viewsHumpty

And yes Highjack, I am slightly pissed tonight. I told you I'd be honest about it.
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 10:16 - Jun 20 with 758 viewsdailew

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 05:43 - Jun 20 by Humpty

I'm sorry. back to the subject I meant to address.

You like Paul Joseph Watson. And you think he's quite brilliant.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/06/05/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-can-t-g

Tell me the bits you like about that Mike.

The man makes lot's of money by telling lies to stupid people, as we've unfortunately seen on here before. The poor bastard will probably never get over the fact that he was "speechless" that liberals were aborting their babies because Trump was elected. Never mind. The thick are always an easy target for parasites like PJW. That's how he makes his money.

The stupid racist bits? The stupid mysogonist bits? Or the bits where he just lies to stupid people?

Firking Mediamatters.

That's where you get all your opinions and cut and paste stuff.

Saves making your own mind up and doing your own research.

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 10:22 - Jun 20 with 750 viewsHumpty

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 10:16 - Jun 20 by dailew

Firking Mediamatters.

That's where you get all your opinions and cut and paste stuff.

Saves making your own mind up and doing your own research.

Yeah. Media matters. They're well respected David. A lot more than certain bodies that people endlessly put on here.

Which bits do you disagree with Dave?
Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 13:01 - Jun 20 with 716 viewsShaky

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 05:15 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Mike,

You know that production of Julius Caesar? It was done in 2015 with Hilary Clinton as Caesar. Pants suits and all.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/06/the-misplaced-outrage-

It was also done in 2012, but this time Barak Obama was portrayed as Caesar.

Do you know how much fuss there was for either of those portrayals? Absolutely none Mike. It's called art. People have been doing it since Shakespeare wrote the plays. Hundreds of years ago.

Difference is, when people portray Obama and Hilary Clinton as Caesar, including them getting murdered nobody gave a f*ck. You lot, if you knew about it which is doubtfull, probably liked it. Liberals didn't give two f*cks. It's art.

Now some theatre company has given Donald Trump the same treatment. How do Trump voters react? Do I really have to say it?

Swansea supporting American Trump voters are f*cking apolectic! "We can expect a lot more of this in America, because the mainstream media is literally endorsing violence with this specific political motive. CNN's parent company is sponsoring a "Shakespeare in the Park" rendition that depicts Trump as Julius Caesar."

Trumpies are invading stages in New York to stop the play being played. What amused me the most is that the Trumpies were screaming "You people are like Goebells" without a hint of irony.

Corparate sponsors have withdrawn their funding for the company because Trumpies are making a fuss. F*ck the first amendment, the Trumpies are upset about art.

For anyone who doesn't get it, the Nazis banned all art that they didn't like. Trumpies are trying to stop art happening whilst calling the people watching it Nazis.

Tell me again Mike. Which side are the snowflakes?

Forgive them, Humpty, they know not what they do.

See for example the numerous death threats received by theaters throughout the land that have nothing to do with the NY Julius Caesor production, but whose only crime is to have Shakespeare somewhere in their name.

Thick as shit these snowflakes; it's a tragedy fo sho.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/style/2017/06/16/knives-are-out-for-theate

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 13:56 - Jun 20 with 697 viewsdailew

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 10:22 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Yeah. Media matters. They're well respected David. A lot more than certain bodies that people endlessly put on here.

Which bits do you disagree with Dave?

All of it, as it's probably based on false information.
Looks like a conspiraloon.

But how much is that a proportion of the stuff he's output since 2002?

1%

Does that mean 99% of his output is 100% correct.

How does that compare with left wing commentators if they were held up to the same scrutiny?

We'll never know as they only monitor "conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 23:55 - Jun 23 with 629 viewsEbo

Tummer is going to love this :)

https://resistinghate.org/paul-watson-prisonplanet/
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 0:58]

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 00:39 - Jun 24 with 617 viewsHumpty

Gunman in Alexandria, Virginia on 23:55 - Jun 23 by Ebo

Tummer is going to love this :)

https://resistinghate.org/paul-watson-prisonplanet/
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 0:58]

Yeah, but apart from that he's actually quite brilliant. I really like him.

The discrepancies between the two images of him is a conspiracy as well. The image you see of him in his videos has been changed by the MSM and the Jews to make him look and sound like a pencil necked internet conspiracy dweeb troll. He's actually f*cking gorgeous, like in his photo.

He also get's idiots on Planet Swans to believe liberals aborted their pregnancies because Trump got elected.

Only one of the above paragraphs is true. Let's see if PJW's fans can work out which one it is.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 0:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024