Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:59 - Jun 20 with 39408 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:41]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:43 - Jun 21 with 3139 viewsnantywatcher

I'm going to bookmark this thread so I can ram it down some throats next year. Some people live their lives to find negativity wherever they look. This signing is good news FFS!!
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:50 - Jun 21 with 3099 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:43 - Jun 21 by nantywatcher

I'm going to bookmark this thread so I can ram it down some throats next year. Some people live their lives to find negativity wherever they look. This signing is good news FFS!!

100% agree.

There's cautious realism and there's pure negativity for negativity's sake, and there's plenty on here.

The lad scored 26 goals in a side that finished 4 places from relegation not a side that ran away with the title, and some still want to knock the lad.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:51 - Jun 21 with 3095 viewsjasonbromham

Looks like an excellent deal and i'm sure the loan will be a success for both us and the player. He definitely reminds me of a Danny Welbeck type but this guy looks like an absolutely clinical finsher.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:56 - Jun 21 with 3070 viewsdailew

Struggling to see how this can be anything but excellent news.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 10:57]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:58 - Jun 21 with 3056 viewsandypitt56

From what ive seen he is a composed striker, proper poacher quick reactions. I think he will be a great addition. hopefully this is official soon
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:01 - Jun 21 with 3042 viewsGriffting

Saw a Bristol City fan mention that when he arrived there at the start of last season his hold up play was non existent, and by the time he left the ball would stick to him like glue. The championship is quite possibly the best preparation for a player before coming to the prem, while it's not as good in quality, it's a very tough and intense league and has swallowed up many a good player in the past. The kid is 19 and he's scoring a similar amount of goals that Danny Graham scored the season before he came to us ffs. Hopefully McBurnie will go and have a similar season to Abrahams 16/17 season in the championship now, and we'll have a ready made replacement come next season.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:13 - Jun 21 with 2993 viewsjack247

In fairness, this is what we have been asking for - Clement to dig into his contacts from Real, Bayern and Chelsea. Don't know much about the player, but if he is going to have a prominent role, it suggests a more fluid attack, or at least an option to mix it up from the bench.

We have become so accustomed to signing shit second strikers, we are almost writing him off before he starts.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 2942 viewsSwans_16

As i said yesterday this is an excellent piece of business for the club, scoring 26 goals in the championship is no mean feat, given it is a rather hard league to play in.

Get the ball to him in the box, he scores. Simple. Who could ask for any more ?
Login to get fewer ads

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:31 - Jun 21 with 2920 viewsherbie

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:28 - Jun 21 by Swans_16

As i said yesterday this is an excellent piece of business for the club, scoring 26 goals in the championship is no mean feat, given it is a rather hard league to play in.

Exciting times. I tend to ignore the negative stuff people post. This is definitely good news if confirmed. He seems to have quality and will allow Llorente to get the rest he needs.
It also allows Ollie to have a year on loan to develop his game in the Championship hopefully.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:32 - Jun 21 with 2915 views34dfgdf54

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:13 - Jun 21 by jack247

In fairness, this is what we have been asking for - Clement to dig into his contacts from Real, Bayern and Chelsea. Don't know much about the player, but if he is going to have a prominent role, it suggests a more fluid attack, or at least an option to mix it up from the bench.

We have become so accustomed to signing shit second strikers, we are almost writing him off before he starts.

If he is going to be second string, then I am more than happy with the signing. What worries me is if he is leading the line for us next year if Llorente goes.

You can only assume Chelsea have had assurances on how much game time he will get.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:33 - Jun 21 with 2906 viewsSwans_16

Oli out on loan to the Championship.

Llorente and Abraham up top - One great sounding partnership.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:36 - Jun 21 with 2898 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:28 - Jun 21 by Swans_16

Isn't this what we were saying about Baston last summer though, that's my only reservation. It's not a poacher we need, it's a Bony/Llorente type. Getting the ball into the box is our problem, we don't have the wingers for that style of play.

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:42 - Jun 21 with 2872 viewsjack247

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:32 - Jun 21 by 34dfgdf54

If he is going to be second string, then I am more than happy with the signing. What worries me is if he is leading the line for us next year if Llorente goes.

You can only assume Chelsea have had assurances on how much game time he will get.

With you on that. As a backup to Llorente, or if he goes and we bring in another first choice, it seems a pretty good signing. Would be a spectacular gamble as the main man.

In reply to the post below yours, I can't see us going 442. Playing Ayew as a roving winger/second striker yes. 2 out and out strikers and we would get smashed in midfield.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:55 - Jun 21 with 2825 viewsjasonbromham

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:36 - Jun 21 by Jack_y_Jwc

Isn't this what we were saying about Baston last summer though, that's my only reservation. It's not a poacher we need, it's a Bony/Llorente type. Getting the ball into the box is our problem, we don't have the wingers for that style of play.

Sign some good wingers then and we maybe able to get some crosses in the box
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 12:45 - Jun 21 with 2677 viewsoldcob

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 10:36 - Jun 21 by Loyal

Let's not bother then 😂
Miserable fckr 😂

Maybe I was being a bit negative. Siggy and Carroll were originally loans, and they came back to us. I suppose the same could happen with this guy. Would still have preferred a permanent deal though.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 2510 viewsjasper_T

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 11:33 - Jun 21 by Swans_16

Oli out on loan to the Championship.

Llorente and Abraham up top - One great sounding partnership.

You think we'll be playing with a strike partnership?
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 2427 viewsmonmouth

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 13:41 - Jun 21 by jasper_T

You think we'll be playing with a strike partnership?

Well we were for most games at the end there. Ayew and llorente. Worked pretty well.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:34 - Jun 21 with 2403 viewsSwans_16

Exactly that ...
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 2369 viewsjack247

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:26 - Jun 21 by monmouth

Well we were for most games at the end there. Ayew and llorente. Worked pretty well.

We weren't really. Ayew floated all over the shop, he was in midfield more than he was up front. If Abraham is capable of playing that role, then great. We won't play with two orthodox strikers though.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 14:47 - Jun 21 with 2366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nothing official yet.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:03 - Jun 21 with 2273 viewsPBJxxx

Just some ball touches against Slovakia

He looks like Zaha on the wing, the way he sniffs the goal is just like Michu as ST
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:11 - Jun 21 with 2243 views34dfgdf54

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:03 - Jun 21 by PBJxxx

Just some ball touches against Slovakia

He looks like Zaha on the wing, the way he sniffs the goal is just like Michu as ST

Looks like Zaha on the wing as in cosmetically?
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:17 - Jun 21 with 2216 viewsPBJxxx

Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:11 - Jun 21 by 34dfgdf54

Looks like Zaha on the wing as in cosmetically?

I meant a physical winger and he cuts inside(Cracker) which the option we don't have.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:20 - Jun 21 with 2203 viewstomdickharry

The young man is an exceptional talent,with time and good coaching has all the makings of a top player,no better man to learn the tricks of the trade from than Llorente.Lets hope the deal comes off.
Abraham Deal Done - 1 Year Loan on 15:21 - Jun 21 with 2199 viewsTheKirkyLife

Very nice indeed. Delighted with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024