Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trauma Unit 07:33 - Jun 28 with 10211 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Cardiff have been softening us up this morning concerning the location of the Trauma Unit. A panel of experts have recommended Cardiff. This despite there being another unit 20 miles away in Bristol and twice the root of eff all in the rest of Wales.
It seems that the health of the Pricipality comes second to all things Cardiff City State.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trauma Unit on 13:12 - Jun 29 with 1091 viewsBrynCartwright

I've signed it

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:17 - Jun 29 with 1086 viewscymrojack

Trauma Unit on 13:12 - Jun 29 by BrynCartwright

I've signed it

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:40]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Trauma Unit on 13:18 - Jun 29 with 1083 viewsunion_jack

(No subject) on 11:03 - Jun 29 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:38]

I've signed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:29 - Jun 29 with 1073 viewscymrojack

Trauma Unit on 13:40 - Jun 29 with 1054 viewspencoedjack

Trauma Unit on 08:38 - Jun 28 by CopperJack

I've said all along it'd happen. It's pathetic. And yet, the idiots of Swansea vote for these in their droves. Now, not only does poverty in south west Wales not matter, but neither does your health! If these were Tory policies, people would be in uproar!

Please please please email!

Vaughan Gething, secretary for health: http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/MemberProfile.aspx?mid=249

Julie James, Swansea West AM: http://juliejamesam.co.uk/

Mike Hedges, Swansea East AM: http://www.mikehedges.org.uk/

These are your representatives, demand to know why they're not fighting for you!

As I come under Bridgend I have emailed both Carwyn Jones & Madeline Moon.

I am amazed that those who clearly voted to be governed by Labour are up in arms over this.

You reap what you sow & that is coming for someone who has voted Labour for the majority of their life.
Trauma Unit on 13:44 - Jun 29 with 1054 viewsraynor94

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:29 - Jun 29 by cymrojack

I'm signed up, but I'm surprised Cardiff gets everything PP hasn't signed up yet

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:49 - Jun 29 with 1036 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:34]

Trauma Unit on 14:02 - Jun 29 with 1025 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trauma Unit on 13:44 - Jun 29 by raynor94

I'm signed up, but I'm surprised Cardiff gets everything PP hasn't signed up yet

Jeez Rayns. I have effing signed!! See my posts! I was right up there at the start and I was not anonymous. The petitioner has the hump with me as I don't agree with his wording.
I must say I am surprised 'I love everything Cardiff Raynor' has signed though ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:15 - Jun 29 with 1010 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:41]

Trauma Unit on 14:45 - Jun 29 with 986 viewsraynor94

Trauma Unit on 14:02 - Jun 29 by Private_Partz

Jeez Rayns. I have effing signed!! See my posts! I was right up there at the start and I was not anonymous. The petitioner has the hump with me as I don't agree with his wording.
I must say I am surprised 'I love everything Cardiff Raynor' has signed though ;-)

Don't love Cardiff in the least, I can accept the fault in the decline of Swansea lies a lot closer to home, forty odd years of neglect has come home to roost, and as for the trauma centre, it will be scandalous if as seems it's awarded to Cardiff, and I will let Julie James know as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Trauma Unit on 14:55 - Jun 29 with 979 viewspencoedjack

Reply from Madeline Moon MP regarding imbalance in spending for Cardiff rest of Wales

Thank you for your email having received my campaign leaflet.
Taking each of points in turn,
On infrastructure projects in Wales and your concern that the vast majority of these are concentrated in Cardiff, I would refer you to the last update on infrastructure projects produced by the Welsh Assembly Government which you can access through this link http://gov.wales/docs/caecd/publications/160205-pipeline-en-v1.pdf. Many of the projects will benefit everyone including the Superfast Cymru programme to improve broadband access (particularly for business), the South Wales metro project to improve transport across the region, a programme to improve railway stations and a focus on improving transport links between north and south

So its seems the MP for Bridgend believes I will benefit from spend in Cardiff /improved Broadband / improved railway stations/ a new flood defence in the link she sent me.

Over the moon (excuse the pun)
Trauma Unit on 15:06 - Jun 29 with 971 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trauma Unit on 14:45 - Jun 29 by raynor94

Don't love Cardiff in the least, I can accept the fault in the decline of Swansea lies a lot closer to home, forty odd years of neglect has come home to roost, and as for the trauma centre, it will be scandalous if as seems it's awarded to Cardiff, and I will let Julie James know as well

Well done Rayns, I was only having laugh. As you know i think 40 miles of motorway does not make better politicians but that does not let the local ones off the hook eitber. We ain't miles apart.

Trauma Unit on 15:21 - Jun 29 with 961 viewsCopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many people moaning on here, besides myself and Langy, have emailed your AM? You know, your paid representative within the party that is enacting all these Cardiff-centric policies? They get away with it because there is no opposition. Email your AM, and email Vaughan Gething, the eventual decision is his. Highly the disparity in investment, but IMPORTANTLY, highlight the importance of west Wales being within one hour of a trauma centre. Or is our health not as important?

Please, stop just complaining on forums on to your mates down the pub, actually do something about it. 1 or 2 emails they'll ignore. 50-100 emails will grab their attention - look how many government policies get dropped because of opposition (dementia tax etc).

EMAIL!

Vaughan Gething, secretary for health: http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/MemberProfile.aspx?mid=249

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Trauma Unit on 16:53 - Jun 29 with 928 viewsjohnlangy

Trauma Unit on 16:32 - Jun 28 by johnlangy

Just emailed Mike Hedges. I'll let you know his response.

Signed petition and no response from Mike Hedges.
Trauma Unit on 17:04 - Jun 29 with 924 viewsSPboy

(No subject) on 11:03 - Jun 29 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:38]

I have signed it
Trauma Unit on 17:16 - Jun 29 with 914 viewsjohnlangy

There's a new blog by jacothenorth covering two current threads. The Circuit Of Wales debacle and the MTC.

Well worth a read and it's also well worth checking his blog regularly for all sorts of other stories.
Trauma Unit on 17:20 - Jun 29 with 909 viewsNogginthenog

Trauma Unit on 17:16 - Jun 29 by johnlangy

There's a new blog by jacothenorth covering two current threads. The Circuit Of Wales debacle and the MTC.

Well worth a read and it's also well worth checking his blog regularly for all sorts of other stories.

I've signed it too.
Trauma Unit on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 899 viewsmax936

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 28 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:35]

Done

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trauma Unit on 18:01 - Jun 29 with 882 viewsSPboy

Trauma Unit on 15:21 - Jun 29 by CopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many people moaning on here, besides myself and Langy, have emailed your AM? You know, your paid representative within the party that is enacting all these Cardiff-centric policies? They get away with it because there is no opposition. Email your AM, and email Vaughan Gething, the eventual decision is his. Highly the disparity in investment, but IMPORTANTLY, highlight the importance of west Wales being within one hour of a trauma centre. Or is our health not as important?

Please, stop just complaining on forums on to your mates down the pub, actually do something about it. 1 or 2 emails they'll ignore. 50-100 emails will grab their attention - look how many government policies get dropped because of opposition (dementia tax etc).

EMAIL!

I have e-mailed my AM & will post the reply IF I get a response from her to my harshly worded e-mail
Trauma Unit on 18:02 - Jun 29 with 881 viewsdickythorpe

Signed.
Trauma Unit on 18:20 - Jun 29 with 873 viewsNeathJack

Signed. Although I think they are trolling me with the captcha I had to enter....

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:34 - Jun 29 with 862 viewscymrojack

Trauma Unit on 21:20 - Jun 29 with 816 viewsPrivate_Partz

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:34 - Jun 29 by cymrojack

Well done mate. You are doing a fine job.

Jac O the North is on the case as well. I urge anyone interested to check out his link. Jac rambles (as is his wont) on a bit about the Greeks and the Circuit of Wales first but scroll down. He talks about the Trauma Unit and how the Cardiff media react. I agree 100% with him.

Link
http://jacothenorth.net/blog/devolution-as-prozac/

The three maps highlighting the 'golden hour' are amazingly by courtesy of the BBC. They are truly shocking showing that currently the only region within such an area is Cardiff and the SE yet they want to site another unit there. It will be to the massive detriment to the rest of S Wales . Mid and huge areas of N Wales will be out of the equation regardless which is another massive scandal. This given the accidents that can arise in farming areas and on sub standard roads that prevail there.
His views on the media response is very telling as well.
It is shocking that the Cardiff proposal is even being considered let alone recommended.by these so called 'experts'.

Trauma Unit on 21:28 - Jun 29 with 810 viewsjohnlangy

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:34 - Jun 29 by cymrojack

It's only when individuals do something that change happens. Or at least may happen.

Just keep emailing and pestering. Don't let the bast@rds get away with it 🚫.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:33 - Jun 29 with 782 viewscymrojack

Trauma Unit on 21:20 - Jun 29 by Private_Partz

Well done mate. You are doing a fine job.

Jac O the North is on the case as well. I urge anyone interested to check out his link. Jac rambles (as is his wont) on a bit about the Greeks and the Circuit of Wales first but scroll down. He talks about the Trauma Unit and how the Cardiff media react. I agree 100% with him.

Link
http://jacothenorth.net/blog/devolution-as-prozac/

The three maps highlighting the 'golden hour' are amazingly by courtesy of the BBC. They are truly shocking showing that currently the only region within such an area is Cardiff and the SE yet they want to site another unit there. It will be to the massive detriment to the rest of S Wales . Mid and huge areas of N Wales will be out of the equation regardless which is another massive scandal. This given the accidents that can arise in farming areas and on sub standard roads that prevail there.
His views on the media response is very telling as well.
It is shocking that the Cardiff proposal is even being considered let alone recommended.by these so called 'experts'.

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:34]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024