Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. 15:46 - Feb 4 with 3851 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not good news at half time.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 15:47 - Feb 4 with 2826 viewspencoedjack

There's a Saturday football thread
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 15:48 - Feb 4 with 2816 viewsJack123

Jeez Sunderland 4 up at the mo.

libera nos a malo

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 15:52 - Feb 4 with 2763 viewsGlyn1

What do you mean 'Not great news?' I think it's great news that Palace are losing. It means that we could lose at City and still not be in the relegation zone.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 15:55]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:08 - Feb 4 with 2606 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Could this be the greatest result in Hull's Premier League history?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:13 - Feb 4 with 2570 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If we are worrying about Hull and Sunderland, we are already relegated.

Palace, Leicester, and Middlesbrough are the ones that matter right now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:16 - Feb 4 with 2544 viewsStarsky

To the OP.
A Palace defeat is a great weekend for us.
Feck Hull. Well still be out of the bottom 3 which is great going into tomorrow's game

It's just the internet, init.

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:19 - Feb 4 with 2510 viewsBournedore

Hull are playing better football than anyone in the bottom 6 at the moment, including us.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:20 - Feb 4 with 2497 viewsDafyddHuw

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:16 - Feb 4 by Starsky

To the OP.
Feck Hull. Well still be out of the bottom 3 which is great going into tomorrow's game

Palace/Sunderland draw, Hull loss is best result for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:24 - Feb 4 with 2450 viewsLoyal

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:19 - Feb 4 by Bournedore

Hull are playing better football than anyone in the bottom 6 at the moment, including us.

I disagree, we are playing the best football in the bottom half.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:28 - Feb 4 with 2416 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:16 - Feb 4 by Starsky

To the OP.

So Sunderland not only moving off the bottom, but getting to within 2 points of us and improving their Goal Difference to 6 better than ours is a "great weekend" for us is it?
Plus Hull moving to within 1 point and also improving their GD all while we have to face Man City, you have a strange view of the current situation.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 16:29]
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:29 - Feb 4 with 2406 viewsBournedore

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:24 - Feb 4 by Loyal

I disagree, we are playing the best football in the bottom half.

nah their defence looks way more solid than ours.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:37 - Feb 4 with 2354 viewsLoyal

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:28 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

So Sunderland not only moving off the bottom, but getting to within 2 points of us and improving their Goal Difference to 6 better than ours is a "great weekend" for us is it?
Plus Hull moving to within 1 point and also improving their GD all while we have to face Man City, you have a strange view of the current situation.

Things will be a lot better after next Sunday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:42 - Feb 4 with 2315 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hull now leadiing 2:0.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:47 - Feb 4 with 2239 viewsmax936

Hull's Ranocchia, I thought the brain's trust on here said he was crap, I must be watching a different player because he's been fantastic this afternoon, absolutely immense.
This Hull side isn't going down.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:48 - Feb 4 with 2222 viewsLandore_Jack

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:42 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Hull now leadiing 2:0.

Liverpool have battered Hull. Unbelievable result.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 16:49]

#backtojack

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:49 - Feb 4 with 2210 viewsnyc_swans

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:47 - Feb 4 by max936

Hull's Ranocchia, I thought the brain's trust on here said he was crap, I must be watching a different player because he's been fantastic this afternoon, absolutely immense.

shown more spirit than any team in the bottom half all season, play some nice football, and now have a good coach.

doesn't look like a team going down.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:51 - Feb 4 with 2180 viewsBournedore

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:47 - Feb 4 by max936

A few on here have been quoting bookies odds on them going down and seem convinced that's enough. Madness when you consider the change in our odds in a few short weeks. I''m more worried about them than Palace or Sunderland.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:53 - Feb 4 with 2157 viewsmax936

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:48 - Feb 4 by Landore_Jack

Liverpool have battered Hull. Unbelievable result.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 16:49]

Same happened to them at Burnley earlier in the season, look back to Wednesday when they played Utd with all their money men players, Hull stopped them also, today they had 10 men behind the ball yet still beat them 2-0 incredible.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 16:56]

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsmax936

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:51 - Feb 4 by Bournedore

A few on here have been quoting bookies odds on them going down and seem convinced that's enough. Madness when you consider the change in our odds in a few short weeks. I''m more worried about them than Palace or Sunderland.

We don't want to be going up there at the end of the season looking for pts that's for sure.

On a happier note Scum lost 1-0 at home to Reading, guess who scored Jordan Mutch their former player

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Everton game is a goal fest, 6:3.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 17:00]
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:10 - Feb 4 with 2016 viewsLandore_Jack

The Palace result is a big surprise. I bet big Sam is raging.

#backtojack

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:10 - Feb 4 with 2012 viewstomdickharry

Unlike last season when Villa were adrift that doesn't look like its going to occur this season,throw Leicester,Boro,Bournemouth into the relegation pot with us Hull,Sunderland and Palace and there could be 7 teams at least in a fight to avoid the drop and we have to play Leicester, Boro, Bournemouth, Hull and Sunderland.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 1945 viewsStarsky

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 16:28 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

I'm just happy we are still out of the bottom 3 with a game in hand.

Nothing strange about it.

If Palace had won today (you'd have thought they would) we'd have been in the bottom 3, adrift by 1 point.

It's just the internet, init.

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:38 - Feb 4 with 1866 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:20 - Feb 4 by Starsky

I'm just happy we are still out of the bottom 3 with a game in hand.

Nothing strange about it.

If Palace had won today (you'd have thought they would) we'd have been in the bottom 3, adrift by 1 point.

Obviously a draw was the outcome we needed.
What you don't seem to have considered is that Palace were & are "falling" whereas the other 2 are "rising" and gaining in confidence, which is more dangerous for us.
Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:54 - Feb 4 with 1788 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Hull beating Pool and Sunderland beating Palace. on 17:38 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Obviously a draw was the outcome we needed.
What you don't seem to have considered is that Palace were & are "falling" whereas the other 2 are "rising" and gaining in confidence, which is more dangerous for us.

Your point was glass half full - and completely missed the point made by Starsky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024