Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club chaplain 18:40 - Jan 7 with 2454 viewsdickythorpe

Is there need for one?
Club chaplain on 18:42 - Jan 7 with 2446 viewsDarran

There's no reason not to have one and he's a top bloke too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Club chaplain on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 2437 viewsdickythorpe

But prayers to god clearly aren't working Dar?
Club chaplain on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 2418 viewsLeonWasGod

Club chaplain on 18:43 - Jan 7 by dickythorpe

But prayers to god clearly aren't working Dar?

They're all catholic these days though - crossing themselves and looking to the skies everytime they go on the pitch. I reckon even the muslims are catholic in football these days.
Club chaplain on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 2401 viewsLoyal

Did Cardiff have one once ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Club chaplain on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 2300 viewsLohengrin

Club chaplain on 18:48 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Did Cardiff have one once ?

I remember that!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Club chaplain on 20:12 - Jan 7 with 2275 viewsJacket

If we didn't already have one, I'm quite sure Curt would have been given the nod.
Club chaplain on 20:15 - Jan 7 with 2253 viewsBloodyhills

Yes, we all need to pray for prem survival.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Club chaplain on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2181 viewsClinton

We need all the help we can get. I'd have a club astrologer and hypnotist if it got us a few extra points.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Club chaplain on 21:15 - Jan 7 with 2091 viewsPinky

SWANSEA CITY OFFICIAL CLUB SERMON 2017-2018

In the beginning, Huw.
In the beginning, Huw created.
In the beginning, Huw created the heavens and the earth.
It was before the beginning, impossible as that sounds, that the earth was void, without form, and dark. Then the Spirit of Huw moved, saying, “Let there be light!” And there became light, revealing form, and eating back the dark. We became by intent into this light and into order. This order is the preeminent taxonomy unto which the limbs of life are fixed, from which the branches of our being grow, and against which we have so often rebelled.
And Huw and Dave Leadbetter revealed themselves as the prophets of good transfers henceforth,
Since those who are worthy were revealed by the divine, the Moneyball experts of Kaplan and Levine, as possessing dreadlocks and a connection to Middlesbrough.

Amen.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 21:18]
Club chaplain on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 2043 viewsDr_Winston

As long as there's a club Satanist to balance things out I see no problem with it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Club chaplain on 21:31 - Jan 7 with 2012 viewsDarran

Club chaplain on 20:26 - Jan 7 by Clinton

We need all the help we can get. I'd have a club astrologer and hypnotist if it got us a few extra points.

I remember playing Doncaster down the Vetch in 98 it was the last game of the season and Doncaster had already been regulated to the Conference.
Mike Lewis had invited his mate Uri Geller to the game and he went in our dressing room before kick off and gathered our players together for a session of positive thinking.

It was the worst 0-0 draw I've ever had the displeasure of viewing,fuçking shocking it was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Club chaplain on 21:31 - Jan 7 with 2010 viewsRancid

A confession box would be interesting.The old board would have made the most broadminded of chaplains blush.
Club chaplain on 21:42 - Jan 7 with 1964 viewsbluenile

Club chaplain on 21:23 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

As long as there's a club Satanist to balance things out I see no problem with it.

There's no need to talk about Neil Taylor like that!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Club chaplain on 21:47 - Jan 7 with 1937 viewsDr_Winston

Club chaplain on 21:42 - Jan 7 by bluenile

There's no need to talk about Neil Taylor like that!

If Neil Taylor has sold his soul to the Dark Prince he needs to ask for his money back.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Club chaplain on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 1784 viewsbarry_island

If we have a Satanist won't we need the Resurrection and the Light as well?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Club chaplain on 23:25 - Jan 7 with 1766 viewsKilkennyjack

Kevin Johns is a jack, he hates Cardiff !

Beware of the Risen People

Club chaplain on 23:54 - Jan 7 with 1706 viewsalibaba

Anyone who was at the vetch the game after Terry Coles lost his life would have no doubts about why we need a chaplain. Kev led a superb tribute and prayer to Terry. Times like that when I'm sure people of all faith and none recognise why we need a chaplain.
Club chaplain on 06:35 - Jan 8 with 1573 viewsLord_Bony

Our new vicar....please pray for our salvation....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Club chaplain on 07:01 - Jan 8 with 1550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Definitely need an exorcist there. Too many evil spirits there. One has been f*cking up recruitment for two or more years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Club chaplain on 11:28 - Jan 8 with 1371 viewscrix

Club chaplain on 23:20 - Jan 7 by barry_island

If we have a Satanist won't we need the Resurrection and the Light as well?

jeez be carful will you, mention 'the r..........' more then 3 times in a thread and he appears
Club chaplain on 12:00 - Jan 8 with 1335 views34dfgdf54

We want Kev Johns out aswell now do we?
Club chaplain on 12:01 - Jan 8 with 1335 viewsLoyal

Club chaplain on 20:08 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

I remember that!

Some things never go away.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/979886.stm

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Club chaplain on 14:18 - Jan 8 with 1234 viewsWxmJax

Club chaplain on 21:31 - Jan 7 by Darran

I remember playing Doncaster down the Vetch in 98 it was the last game of the season and Doncaster had already been regulated to the Conference.
Mike Lewis had invited his mate Uri Geller to the game and he went in our dressing room before kick off and gathered our players together for a session of positive thinking.

It was the worst 0-0 draw I've ever had the displeasure of viewing,fuçking shocking it was.

The spoons in the players lounge were never the same after that either, most of the sugar never reached the cup.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Club chaplain on 14:59 - Jan 8 with 1192 viewsLoyal

Club chaplain on 21:31 - Jan 7 by Darran

I'm told a few things happened to geller that day.
Judging by who the sponsors were he had a right old rough ride.

Club chaplain on 16:05 - Jan 8 with 1126 viewsProfessor

As said a great guy. His support was very much appreciated by the Hartlepool players and fans after the sad death of one of their youngsters. I was pretty annoyed with the ticket office failing to explain why the game was off after driving down from Wirral. Once I heard the reason I supported the decision. Kev John's earned a lot of respect that day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024