Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it Palace for Eze? 10:48 - Aug 13 with 61789 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yet more paper talk about Palace discussing buying Eze this morning. If it is all true, they do seem to be showing the most firm interest. Reckon if they up their bid to around £15m to £16m cash plus add ons to £20m we may bite. Don't think it would be a bad move for him, likely to get game time and the step up in the Prem with a mid ranking club. If he improves there then possibility of a bigger club next. Got to get a decent % sell on clause in the deal.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:53 - Aug 28 with 2515 viewsPlanetHonneywood

In a nutshell, you’ve called it

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:58 - Aug 28 with 2499 viewsPhildo

also singled out Hall Ramsey and Impey as key to his development.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:26 - Aug 28 with 2389 viewsRBlock

Ye, I loved this. Humble until the very end.

When asked what changed at QPR after his bouncing around scholarships, he doesn't point to his own hard work, increased tactical understanding, or self-belief (all which would have been fair answers). He highlights Hall, Impey, and Ramsey, as really giving him the platform.

Made me even more gutted to see him go. On the plus side though, I do hope there are 15/16 year old world-beaters in waiting out there, listening to that interview. Come prove it with us!

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:37 - Aug 28 with 2360 viewsdistortR

funnily enough, I think Eze was probably the only player who actually benefited from playing under McClaren, I think he became a more rounded team player.
This reflects more on Eze then McClaren, his willingness and ability to learn.
Great young player, great attitude, fck palace, you've made a huge mistake, STAY!

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:44 - Aug 28 with 2323 viewsQPR_John

Lest hope the addons are not of the sort:---

"when Palace win the league"
"when Palace get into Europe"

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:03 - Aug 28 with 2251 viewshantssi

Wonder how the management and fans of Millwall and Watford feel right now?!

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:04 - Aug 28 with 2125 viewsMatch82

Hat tip to the OP!

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:11 - Aug 28 with 2089 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Just think, in five years time and the great see saw of football success and failure.

We should be in a very good place, and Palarse may not be.

Just as Ebs ends his contract.

Well its a comfort and a dream.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:30 - Aug 28 with 2034 viewsThe_Beast1976

I think it's the fact he's gone to Palace which adds even more sadness to things. A club no bigger or better than our really, in a stadium which isn't great. Just shows the gulf the Premiershit money creates between clubs are very similar character
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 13:31]

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:22 - Aug 28 with 1893 viewskensalriser

On the sauce early this morning?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 15:57 - Aug 28 with 1810 viewsStanFan

I know that this is great news, a success and how things are meant to be from now on.
So why does it make me feel so flat?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:03 - Aug 28 with 1786 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know, Stan.

I'm having a strange old day because of this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:14 - Aug 28 with 1741 views2Thomas2Bowles

He looks Shite in that kit... told ya!

Showed some respect to our coaches

But now I don't care about him, just an ex-player. been loads had better lost better.
Move on
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 16:27]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:32 - Aug 28 with 1664 viewsSharpy36

Already banging them in...

Stupid link. Look on youtube.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 16:36]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Is it Palace for Eze? on 16:48 - Aug 28 with 1601 viewsRangersDave

so now we have a few bob for Eze, maybe we should go in for Messi?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 1531 viewsNW10Hoop

Said the same a while ago about not seeing Palace as a bigger club. But gotta disagree on the stadium. Was working in it yesterday, half expecting to see Eze doing his photos holding a scarf above his head - the stadium is not perfect by any means but I think that’s what makes it so vibey. Had a great view of the pitch no matter where I was, the Gantry running along the full length of the Arthur Wait stand is so old school and there was so much leg room! They’re gonna make some improvements in the next couple of years but if that was our Stadium as it is now I’d take it over any new state or the art stadium in a heartbeat

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:53 - Aug 28 with 1472 viewsLimerickR

Gutted to see him leave but at least we got a decent price this time, Clint Hill said to me when I met him last year we got way too low fees for selling to Premier League teams such as Smithies & Freeman.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 23:51 - Aug 28 with 1336 views08olesen

Sky Sports keep playing clips of Eze in a Palace shirt and I am starting to believe that we are all too invested in football for it to be healthy haha.

It is strange that grown men/women can be impacted by the departure of a player that most of us have never actually met. However, It once again highlights the value of Saturday match days and the valuable role the club plays in the community.

He will be missed but it is time for others to step up and fill the significant void left. I am hopeful.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Is it Palace for Eze? on 01:44 - Aug 29 with 1274 viewsjoolsyp

I shed a tear watching this ... 3 goals in 20 seconds. What have we done?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024