Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it Palace for Eze? 10:48 - Aug 13 with 62819 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yet more paper talk about Palace discussing buying Eze this morning. If it is all true, they do seem to be showing the most firm interest. Reckon if they up their bid to around £15m to £16m cash plus add ons to £20m we may bite. Don't think it would be a bad move for him, likely to get game time and the step up in the Prem with a mid ranking club. If he improves there then possibility of a bigger club next. Got to get a decent % sell on clause in the deal.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:32 - Aug 28 with 2049 viewsPhildo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ebere-eze-joins-crystal-palace/

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:34 - Aug 28 with 2011 viewsenfieldargh

JUst signed on offi.

I will miss those balletic surging runs through midfield, the calmness on the ball, the audacious ball control.

Fortunately we got to see him last season. The lad will only get better and better.

Thanks for the beautiful memories

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:35 - Aug 28 with 1979 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Buggershitfúck.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:36 - Aug 28 with 1970 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sad times when you have to let your best players leave to solely recoup losses already suffered

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 1930 viewsted_hendrix

We knew it was gonna happen and now it has we'll have to get on with it, shame but that's how it is.

Next.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 1915 views2Thomas2Bowles

I never rated him LAZY
So sod off

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:39 - Aug 28 with 1913 viewsjoe90

Good luck to him. He's got a chance to shine in an average Palace team. How much did he go for?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:43 - Aug 28 with 1823 viewsbosh67

Good luck kiddo. Hope you shine in the Prem and get the minutes you deserve in the starting 11.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:44 - Aug 28 with 1817 viewspaulparker

Sad to see him go but he needs to at his age To fulfill his potential , don’t think palace is the right move for him under dinosaur Woy I think he would have done better under Billic but good luck to him I hope to see him in an England shirt soon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:46 - Aug 28 with 1788 viewseghamranger

£16 million then £4 million in add ons

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:47 - Aug 28 with 1763 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is this for definite? Everywhere i’ve read it’s undisclosed.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:54 - Aug 28 with 1670 viewsenfieldargh

and 20% sell on clause if to believed

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Is it Palace for Eze? on 09:57 - Aug 28 with 1649 viewsHooparoo

Good luck to him. Thanks for the memories 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:01 - Aug 28 with 1615 viewsStanisgod

Will always remember that last gem of a goal..

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:02 - Aug 28 with 1612 views08olesen

Haven’t been this disappointed to see a player go in a long time. Good luck to him though, hope he does well there.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:02 - Aug 28 with 1611 viewsAntti_Heinola

Don't think that's wholly accurate.

Even if we were rich, wealthy and wise, he was off this summer. He's demonstrably too good for this league and it was time for him to set up. It's not just a financial decision here - and this is the model we HAVE to follow. I think most people accept that.

Best of luck to him. Absolutely loved him and I think we only got an extra year out of him because he was so mismanaged by McClaren.

Hope Palace do well by him, I think Roy is a good manager for him and hopefully in a year or two he'll get an even bigger move. If he continues to improve, he could even go to the next World Cup imo.

Bare bones.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:05 - Aug 28 with 1590 viewsqueensparker

Fair play to Ebere - he handled this whole situation, as you would expect from him, with manners and grace. Ever present all season, absolutely outstanding, never once publically agitated for anything, and leaves with everyone's best wishes. Like Les, he'll get a hero's welcome if and when he ever gracces Loftus Road again.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:07 - Aug 28 with 1564 viewsJuzzie

Gutted as i only got to see him a handful of times.

Not sure how I tell my near 6 year old when he asks where he is next time we can go to a game. When I took my boy to his first games over Christmas Eze was his favourite player. Even a 5 year old could see how good he was.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:08 - Aug 28 with 1560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Me neither. And we've known this was coming.

He's my favourite player since Ferdinand - the skills, the style, the humility. And homegrown as well.

I wish him nothing but the very best.

Buggershitfúck.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:09 - Aug 28 with 1554 viewsJuzzie

Probably more out of respect for Eze than anything to do with whichever club he’s going to.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:14 - Aug 28 with 1530 viewsconnell10

I knew from the first time I saw him this boy had it. Beautiful player who I'm sooooooo gonna miss. Palace dont deserve him but hopefully he does well there then gets sold for big money. Not only a brilliant footballer but a lovely human being! Good luck son, now go and set the premiership on fire !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:17 - Aug 28 with 1516 viewsStevenageRanger

Everything points to £19.5m plus 20% sell on (of profit)

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:20 - Aug 28 with 1489 viewsdaveB

watched his interview on the Palace site and he came across really well, said Palace who his preferred move as thats where he sees himself at this stage of his career and they told him where he fitted into the side and how he would play which allows him to express himself. A real shame we couldn't give him a proper standing ovation send off but sure we'll see him again one day

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:24 - Aug 28 with 1467 viewsGuppy

Was always going to happen after the season hes had - good luck to him been a model professional for us.
The pattern is forming first Freeman now Eze both players who didnt have any hissy fits etc and carried on playing every game and putting in a shift for us instead of one eye elsewhere

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:39 - Aug 28 with 1367 viewsquickpassrotter

SKY reporting exactly that: £16M + £4M add-ons + twenty percent sell on clause agreed.

At least we for once got the right money, and the deserved money, for a player.

Good luck Eberechi - such pleasure you gave us. What a player !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024