Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pavel Wzsolek 23:36 - Sep 12 with 7626 viewsdachiltern

Sits on the wing and never attempts to go pass the fullback with the ball. Tonight was a prime example and was frustrating to say the least. Please explain why not?
Pavel Wzsolek on 23:41 - Sep 12 with 5714 viewsBakes

He's actually very good at this, so is Lua Lua, tonight the right side had both Wzsolek and Freeman delivering crosses from the right, tonight's crosses all came in from roughly the same area, sort of just out of the top corner of the penalty box. When Wszolek beats his man he tends to find his man but as Milwall sat so deep and the penalty area was so congested it made sense for him to pass back or infield to Freeman.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Pavel Wzsolek on 23:43 - Sep 12 with 5697 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can only assume he wasn't fit as he seemed reluctant to sprint.
Pavel Wzsolek on 23:46 - Sep 12 with 5663 viewsbosh67

Pavel Wzsolek on 23:43 - Sep 12 by Watford_Ranger

Can only assume he wasn't fit as he seemed reluctant to sprint.

Yet on the 2 occasions he did actually run he left his man for dead both times. There is just too much room between him and Baptiste which ends up forcing him too deep. It is a bit lopsided.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pavel Wzsolek on 23:48 - Sep 12 with 5647 viewsstevec

He was one of many who didn't have a good night but agree.

Feels like Freeman cramps his style somewhat. Like Freeman, a very decent player but prefer to see him play more down the middle rather than drag swathes of their defence over and inevitably leave even less space for Pavel.

Think a lot of this is down to our ineptitude down the left so all the play goes down the right.
Pavel Wzsolek on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 5185 viewsswisscottage

Pavel Wzsolek on 23:48 - Sep 12 by stevec

Feels like Freeman cramps his style somewhat. Like Freeman, a very decent player but prefer to see him play more down the middle rather than drag swathes of their defence over and inevitably leave even less space for Pavel.

Think a lot of this is down to our ineptitude down the left so all the play goes down the right.

When he plays with an overlapping fullback like Furlong, but with a midfielder option inside he's so much more effective, because the opposition winger and fullback have to cover three possible options which creates more space.

Even with Freeman available and ten men on the pitch they were still able to double up on Wsolek a lot of the time, because he didn't' also have a fullback providing another run and creating space.
Pavel Wzsolek on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 5122 viewsNorthernr

Three assists already this season, including one on Saturday, not bad for somebody who's not doing a lot.
Pavel Wzsolek on 12:07 - Sep 13 with 5075 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He usually likes the byline, I think, and his pull-backs are damn precise. I rate him very highly , to be honest.

I thought that maybe crosses whipped high or low from the byline last night would generally be wasted due to the amount of bodies back. Crosses rom deep tend to have less pace on them so the clearances only go to the edge of the box which is where we had the bodies parked. That seemed to be the tactic to me anyway, and if it was then it worked as a lot of our shots came from rebounds and clearances.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:21 - Sep 13 with 5023 viewsTHEBUSH

I´m old enough to remember Dave Thomas bombing down the left wing and giving an early cross, without having to beat the full back, it was very effective sometimes
Login to get fewer ads

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:28 - Sep 13 with 4998 viewssmegma

Pavel Wzsolek on 11:58 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Three assists already this season, including one on Saturday, not bad for somebody who's not doing a lot.

Don't let facts get in the way .....
Pavel Wzsolek on 12:35 - Sep 13 with 4975 viewssimmo

Anybody else? How about Scowen - he's only been brilliant for about 98% of his game time, not scored yet - shall we dig him out too? Someone has to be to blame for not winning every single game emphatically, don't they?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:41 - Sep 13 with 4954 viewsBlackCrowe

I think everyone's putting in a proper shift at the moment.

I've got concerns on Ned's dependability over 90 mins. I'm in a minority of one in not really rating Lua Lua much (although he did well last night) and I'm still sceptical on Connor but overall I'm delighted with the way things a shaping up, attitude, good footbally, passion and entertainmnet.

Have renewed my season ticket out of blind habit rather than any expectation for the past 2 or 3 years. Finally it's looking like a good purchase once again. Except that they misspelt my name on my seat.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pavel Wzsolek on 16:41 - Sep 13 with 4775 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:41 - Sep 13 by BlackCrowe

I think everyone's putting in a proper shift at the moment.

I've got concerns on Ned's dependability over 90 mins. I'm in a minority of one in not really rating Lua Lua much (although he did well last night) and I'm still sceptical on Connor but overall I'm delighted with the way things a shaping up, attitude, good footbally, passion and entertainmnet.

Have renewed my season ticket out of blind habit rather than any expectation for the past 2 or 3 years. Finally it's looking like a good purchase once again. Except that they misspelt my name on my seat.

To be fair, you've misspelt Crow on your avatar too ;)

Bare bones.

Pavel Wzsolek on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 4770 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pavel Wzsolek on 23:48 - Sep 12 by stevec

'Ineptitude down the left'

In the spirit of overblown negativity, i've never read a worse post in my life.

Bare bones.

Pavel Wzsolek on 17:57 - Sep 13 with 4682 viewsVancouverHoop

Pav is the most 1950s winger I've seen in some time – and I mean that in a good way. Hug the sideline, take your FB to the goal-line and cross at the last second. Or – and this is important – beat your back and take off towards the goal. It's how Matthews and Finney played, and these days it's effective because the expectation is that yer man will cut inside long before he gets near the goal-line, but Pav rarely does that. His crossing is exceptionally good, it makes more sense for him to beat his defender and get the ball into the box.

With Millwall playing 9 men behind the ball, and little threat down our left until Lua Lua came on, he had little time or space. Freeman and Baptiste tended to work the right side too, so 'Wall overloaded that side of the pitch. There was one occasion when Wzsolek had four black shirts around him, nowhere to go but backwards. He played as well as anyone could expect in the circumstances.
Pavel Wzsolek on 18:09 - Sep 13 with 4655 viewsBlackCrowe

Pavel Wzsolek on 16:41 - Sep 13 by Antti_Heinola

To be fair, you've misspelt Crow on your avatar too ;)

Says someone who can't spell anti-granola (which i am by the way)
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 18:10]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pavel Wzsolek on 18:48 - Sep 13 with 4586 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pavel Wzsolek on 18:09 - Sep 13 by BlackCrowe

Says someone who can't spell anti-granola (which i am by the way)
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 18:10]

How can anyone be anti granola? It's delicious!

Bare bones.

Pavel Wzsolek on 18:54 - Sep 13 with 4575 viewsCaptainPugwash

Ahoy!
We had a lad on board the Black pig with a large staff.
"Are you a pole vaulter?"
" How did you know my name is Valter?"
Salt of the earth those Polish lads,if prone to a bit of homesickness.
Pavel Wzsolek on 19:02 - Sep 13 with 4555 viewsJamesB1979

At one point in 2nd half, millwall broke after our corner. We looked very short at back and at risk of conceding killer third. Pawel raced back (this was on our left) and tackled the player and we started another attack. He's absolutely vital for us both going forward and his work rate given system we play.
Pavel Wzsolek on 20:17 - Sep 13 with 4447 viewsEsox_Lucius

Pawel should be the first name on the team sheet when fit. IMO he is equally as good, and as vital to us, as Smithies. This is not open to debate. ;-)

The grass is always greener.

Pavel Wzsolek on 02:40 - Sep 14 with 4272 viewsDylanP

After Freeman, Pavel is the most exciting player on the team. Whenever he plays, he is the focal point of all our attacks. How anyone can seriously criticize his performance so far is beyond me.

SMH

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:57 - Sep 14 with 4073 viewsEsox_Lucius

After witnessing the unwarranted attack on Bidwell in a different thread by the same OP I have reasonably deduced that he is just a trolling ladies front bottom... or a WUM ladies front bottom.

The grass is always greener.

Pavel Wzsolek on 15:45 - Sep 14 with 3943 viewsFDC

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:57 - Sep 14 by Esox_Lucius

After witnessing the unwarranted attack on Bidwell in a different thread by the same OP I have reasonably deduced that he is just a trolling ladies front bottom... or a WUM ladies front bottom.

A female troll's front bottom
Pavel Wzsolek on 02:52 - Sep 15 with 3746 viewstimcocking

Pavel Wzsolek on 12:57 - Sep 14 by Esox_Lucius

Quite.
Pavel Wzsolek on 00:37 - Sep 30 with 3542 viewsdachiltern

And what does he bring to the game?
Pavel Wzsolek on 03:18 - Sep 30 with 3429 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Explain? How about he's a winger for a mid table championship team with no money? He's done OK, what are you expecting FFS?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024