Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket cancellation 12:45 - Mar 15 with 18876 viewsstanistheman

I have just sent an email cancelling my direct debit for next season.

I have included my reason in which I have sent a message about the running of the club by the failure of a Director of Football and the role of Lee Hoos.

8 seasons of failing to make even the top 8 let alone the playoffs whilst thee Ed likes of Huddersfield Barnsley and Luton have. I am sick of listening to their excuses about finances and the stadium. They have failed and keep sacking and appointing new managers/head coaches , rebuilding the squad and getting nowhere.
I have asked they bring that to the attention of the Chairman.

I just received a reply saying sorry you do not wish to renew your season ticket and thanks for letting us know.

I wonder if any other fans will be cancelling or at least letting the club know their views on Ferdinand and Hoos’ running of the club over the last 8 seasons.

If we do nothing then we cannot expect to see anything different as we carry on with mediocre seasons and their pathetic excuses when clubs like Huddersfield Barnsley Luton
Brentford Bournemouth make the playoffs and premier league.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 12:52]
Season ticket cancellation on 12:49 - Mar 15 with 9592 viewsTheChef

This is not an airport.

You don't need to announce your departure.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season ticket cancellation on 12:49 - Mar 15 with 9590 viewsconnell10

You have actually put ya money where your mouth is mate . I'm seriously thinking about jacking it in , I'll see how things pan out.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season ticket cancellation on 12:59 - Mar 15 with 9507 viewsLogman

Each to their own.

But personally although we don't get things right all the time the part that the club plays in the community and my life means that I will be happy to renew.
Season ticket cancellation on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 9450 viewsPikey

Tata
Season ticket cancellation on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 9437 viewsHAMRanger

Season ticket cancellation on 12:49 - Mar 15 by TheChef

This is not an airport.

Season ticket cancellation on 13:10 - Mar 15 with 9395 viewswokingrs

Season ticket cancellation on 13:06 - Mar 15 by Pikey

Tata

Each to their own of course but clearly none of us follow Rangers for the glory and therefore nights like last night won’t affect my desire to be there next season.
Season ticket cancellation on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 9361 viewsconnell10

Season ticket cancellation on 13:10 - Mar 15 by wokingrs

Each to their own of course but clearly none of us follow Rangers for the glory and therefore nights like last night won’t affect my desire to be there next season.

But in the current financial climate it might put a few fans off if they are undecided to renew or not to renew.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season ticket cancellation on 13:22 - Mar 15 with 9304 viewsManinBlack

Season ticket cancellation on 13:13 - Mar 15 by connell10

But in the current financial climate it might put a few fans off if they are undecided to renew or not to renew.

This club is not going to attract new fans and season ticket holders for the future as things stand irrespective of whether current fans renew or not. Kids look up to winners and heroes and we have none of those to make anyone want to support us over all the Premiership London clubs.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket cancellation on 13:33 - Mar 15 with 9212 viewsParkRoyalR

Season ticket cancellation on 13:22 - Mar 15 by ManinBlack

This club is not going to attract new fans and season ticket holders for the future as things stand irrespective of whether current fans renew or not. Kids look up to winners and heroes and we have none of those to make anyone want to support us over all the Premiership London clubs.

I'm sure Rueben is off to his Bank this morning to increase his monthly loan to keep our club alive by 1 million 500 thousand and your now not forthcoming 50 quid.
Season ticket cancellation on 13:39 - Mar 15 with 9198 viewsdandaqpr

There is no need to kick our club when it’s down. It’s great when we win, like on Saturday, but if you want guaranteed results why don’t you go to the Theatre?
QPR gives me so much more than just victories, I’m sorry that you’re leaving but we’ll cope because We are QPR, We are QPR.
Season ticket cancellation on 13:54 - Mar 15 with 9139 viewswokingrs

Absolutely fair comment and totally agree that some will think their money is better spent elsewhere.
Season ticket cancellation on 13:59 - Mar 15 with 9098 viewsRBlock

Love that two of the teams you picked out, Barnsley and Huddersfield, are in League 1 and dead-bottom of the Championship respectively. Not the strongest argument.

Also, "I have asked they bring that to the attention of the Chairman". LOL
Season ticket cancellation on 14:03 - Mar 15 with 9066 viewscolinallcars

I feel the club's most depressing period was Hughes/Redknapp. I'll keep renewing my ST right up to the rattle (Victorian phrase, but apposite in this case).
I do of cause understand why people may cancel and the bit about the club needing a message from us is correct.
Season ticket cancellation on 14:09 - Mar 15 with 9031 viewsnix

What pleased me on Saturday was the number of younger fans there. For all they're nicknamed the snowflake generation there were lots of young guys and women there despite our recent performances.

As PP said, I value what we do off the pitch too and wouldn't have missed the pleasure of Ale Faurlin coming back to LR for anything. Lots to be proud of including Game for Grenfell, the Tiger Cubs etc. I understand it's disappointing not winning and it's expensive being a season ticket holder. But I'm a bit tired of people coming on here and seemingly trying to get others to follow them in ducking out. Make your own decisions and stick to them. Surely you don't need validation from people on here?
Season ticket cancellation on 14:15 - Mar 15 with 8964 viewsBoston

Season ticket cancellation on 12:49 - Mar 15 by TheChef

This is not an airport.

Taxiing for stainistheman.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Season ticket cancellation on 14:28 - Mar 15 with 8903 viewsLblock

Stanistheman..... such a shame there's the usual level of disdain and snootiness and I agree with your stance.
I'm not saying people renewing are wrong - if things were different (or more the same as the past 20 odd seasons I've had a ST) then I would renew. However when is having circa £2k a season spent on this too much? When do the idiots stop taking us for idiots?

I personally think there will be some very empty stands next season no matter what level we're playing at. These may fill if GA can work a miracle and craft a decent team out of buttons and draw fluff.

Such a sad state of affairs -- it used to annoy me the ST holders dropped but now I'm with ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season ticket cancellation on 14:32 - Mar 15 with 8881 viewsLanhoop

Through good times and bad eh?
Season ticket cancellation on 14:38 - Mar 15 with 8840 viewsPinnerPaul

ONE result in ONE 46 game season?- each to their own, but its a strange reason to invest or not in so much time and money based on one result.

I've said before, its hard to be 'lucky' or 'unlucky' over a 46 game season so we we end up where we end up at the end of the season, but after supporting the Rs all my life - 60+ years and from two local supporting families, one season in isolation isn't going to put me off going, let alone one result!

For OP there is NO CEO or DOF in the world who will guarantee we don't lose football matches - some of them heavily.
Season ticket cancellation on 14:40 - Mar 15 with 8822 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket cancellation on 14:32 - Mar 15 by Lanhoop

Through good times and bad eh?

"Rangers till I die" - Hope OP has never joined in THAT one.

"Rangers till we let in 6" doesn't have the same ring to it
Season ticket cancellation on 14:56 - Mar 15 with 8743 viewsChrisNW6

Is it a good seat - Can you share details on view, legroom and quality of surrounding fans?
Season ticket cancellation on 14:57 - Mar 15 with 8729 viewsPunteR

Stan has just said he's cancelling his season ticket.( I don't blame him).
He's still Rangers.

Do you know what, posters on this site mock other fans for even suggesting protests because of the current mess the club is in but then also take the piss out of fans for doing something like cancelling their own tickets which I would imagine is not an easy decision . Or maybe it was an easy decision after Blackpool..?

[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 15:08]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Season ticket cancellation on 15:02 - Mar 15 with 8688 viewsSonofpugwash

Yes but what else can you do to voice your dismay?
Voting with your "feet" better than the odious prospect of banners.
Nobody at the club takes any notice of fans' messageboards anyway.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Season ticket cancellation on 15:11 - Mar 15 with 8616 viewsLblock

Season ticket cancellation on 14:40 - Mar 15 by PinnerPaul

Sorry to interrupt your condescending approach but where has Stan has said losing like a bunch of kuntz last night has him chucking his ST in?

He has ACTUALLY stated the drip drip effect of EIGHT years has now reached saturation point and he is exiting stage left as a ST holder..... I'm sure QPR will still be his club for life.

The only thing missing from a few sanctimonious posts here is "fcuk off and support Chelscum" but I'm sure that's coming

RTID but I'm out as a regular before they actually make me die.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season ticket cancellation on 15:21 - Mar 15 with 8577 viewsHuckerMotM2

Season ticket cancellation on 14:40 - Mar 15 by PinnerPaul

If QPR is your entire life or plays such a significant role that you can't consider "walking away" or putting your hands up and admitting that "enough is enough" then that doesn't make you a loyal fan but someone who needs help.

There are so many different ways to spend a Saturday afternoon that doesn't involve spending hundreds/thousands of pounds a year watching a 11 men in Blue and White hoops.

Seriously, seek some bloody help if this is your life and will be until you die....
Season ticket cancellation on 15:24 - Mar 15 with 8563 viewsBlue_Castello

Season ticket cancellation on 14:09 - Mar 15 by nix

What pleased me on Saturday was the number of younger fans there. For all they're nicknamed the snowflake generation there were lots of young guys and women there despite our recent performances.

As PP said, I value what we do off the pitch too and wouldn't have missed the pleasure of Ale Faurlin coming back to LR for anything. Lots to be proud of including Game for Grenfell, the Tiger Cubs etc. I understand it's disappointing not winning and it's expensive being a season ticket holder. But I'm a bit tired of people coming on here and seemingly trying to get others to follow them in ducking out. Make your own decisions and stick to them. Surely you don't need validation from people on here?

You won't be surprised to know I agree with you, we get the train from West Ruislip, it was packed on Saturday, loads of young people on the train, I understand some peoples argument that a losing team will not attract new fans but we have a very diverse support base and I do not see a shortage of young people, quite the opposite.

I've been supporting as long if not longer than the Stan man as my first experiences were seeing Rodneeee, as somebody else said its Rangers till I Die, I also don't see the need to try and spread the doom and gloom but if it floats your boat crack on, we as club have been through far worse times but somehow that's forgotten.
I do understand totally the cost of living issues its a big expense for some people I'm lucky with the Senior discount, I'm sticking with Ainsworth he gave us all a massive high at the weekend and I like what I hear from him, he will work very hard to correct the problems, thankfully were not in the bottom three.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024