Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves Game Matchday Thread 08:38 - Sep 26 with 3130 viewsSaintNick

Good chance for Saints to go 11th with a win

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 852 viewsMonksway

Looked like a championship side today. Really disappointing. Bednarek and Salisu uncomfortable on the ball. KWP not a left back. Romeo wasteful, JWP not creative or incisive - really missing Stuart Armstrong. Am strong and Adams championship strikers.No lack of effort but going to be a long season I fear.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Sep 26 with 836 viewsMonksway

Looked like a championship side today. Really disappointing. Bednarek and Salisu uncomfortable on the ball. KWP not a left back. Romeo wasteful, JWP not creative or incisive - really missing Stuart Armstrong. Am strong and Adams championship strikers.No lack of effort but going to be a long season I fear.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Sep 26 with 801 viewsthissceptredsaint

Worse than Puel and less effective.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Sep 26 with 786 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Sep 26 by Monksway

I didn’t think Salisu looked too bad today but Bednarek wtaf
Once again the paucity of centrebacks is gonna do for us
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Sep 26 with 776 views1885_SFC

Yep, Adams & Armstrong are both Championship strikers playing in the Premier League. I'm not knocking them. They are what they are. Ings is PL standard. Jimenez is PL standard. Our two aren't.

I knew the game was lost today when Ralph bought Shane Long on.

Just one single positive to take from that game today - and as usual - it's Tino, who tried his best as always but was surrounded by mediocrity boarding on crap.

Chelsea away next. Good luck with that Ralph with your weird & bizarre team selections of late.

Old School is Cool

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 26 with 761 viewscocklebreath

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Sep 26 by thissceptredsaint

Worse than Puel and less effective.

Agreed, at least he had a plan. Playing KWP on the wrong side is pointless, he loses what makes him good, Ralph is being gutless. I also worry that the longer Ralph coaches Livermento the more reserved he’ll become.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 26 with 720 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 26 by cocklebreath

Agreed, at least he had a plan. Playing KWP on the wrong side is pointless, he loses what makes him good, Ralph is being gutless. I also worry that the longer Ralph coaches Livermento the more reserved he’ll become.

THIS EXACTLY
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Sep 26 with 592 viewsNumber_58

It'll be interesting to see how Nick blames Jack Stephens for this one.
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Sep 26 with 535 viewsBerber

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Sep 26 by Monksway

Both sides were equally poor, the difference was a top notch striker who delivered, for them. Adams, and Armstrong especially suffered from the usual dithering and sideways passing from our 6s and 10s. Several times Elyounousi failed to see or hear the calls for the ball when breaking forward. Walker Peters and Livramento were able to do what Redmond and Elyounousi signally failed to do almost completely, get past the opposition backs. Djeneppo was very effective in the time he had.

Yet again, Elyounousi gave the ball away far too often, as did Romeu, and you are right, JWP was pretty dismal (sadly), offering nothing must apart from being a bouncing board.

I fear that Lawro's assessment for last season may do for us, where the hell are we going to get any goals?

Yes, we desperately need S Armstrong back.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Sep 26 with 516 viewsdirk_doone

Quite a depressing game. As many have mentioned on here already: some of our players, especially our forwards, look ready for the Championship.

I thought we might get a draw but once Wolves scored, that dream was over as we didn't have anyone who looked like he could score a goal. The two outcomes when any of our players got a sight of goal were either to turn round and run back or shoot straight at the goalkeeper's chest. Why can't any of them aim for the corners of the goal? You'd think they could practise doing that in training. I didn't even see any pre-match shooting practice. There was just one of the coaches shooting at McCarthy. The other practice goal was unused and Forster was left doing stretching exercises. It's like they've given up trying to improve their finishing.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 20:32]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Sep 26 with 444 viewsRon11

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Sep 26 by dirk_doone

Quite a depressing game. As many have mentioned on here already: some of our players, especially our forwards, look ready for the Championship.

I thought we might get a draw but once Wolves scored, that dream was over as we didn't have anyone who looked like he could score a goal. The two outcomes when any of our players got a sight of goal were either to turn round and run back or shoot straight at the goalkeeper's chest. Why can't any of them aim for the corners of the goal? You'd think they could practise doing that in training. I didn't even see any pre-match shooting practice. There was just one of the coaches shooting at McCarthy. The other practice goal was unused and Forster was left doing stretching exercises. It's like they've given up trying to improve their finishing.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 20:32]

It's been like that since Hassenhutl's assistant went back to Germany.
Ralph's been winging it since then - I don't think any other manager in history has not one but two 9-0 defeats within eighteen months of each other with the same team on their record.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 10:28 - Sep 27 with 340 viewsBerber

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Sep 26 by 1885_SFC

Yep, Adams & Armstrong are both Championship strikers playing in the Premier League. I'm not knocking them. They are what they are. Ings is PL standard. Jimenez is PL standard. Our two aren't.

I knew the game was lost today when Ralph bought Shane Long on.

Just one single positive to take from that game today - and as usual - it's Tino, who tried his best as always but was surrounded by mediocrity boarding on crap.

Chelsea away next. Good luck with that Ralph with your weird & bizarre team selections of late.

I agree about the Long substitution. With all the pussyfooting around not getting a strike away until too late, at least Tellah would have got a shot or two off.
Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Sep 27 with 319 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Sep 26 by Ron11

It's been like that since Hassenhutl's assistant went back to Germany.
Ralph's been winging it since then - I don't think any other manager in history has not one but two 9-0 defeats within eighteen months of each other with the same team on their record.

I see Ralphs old assistant was sat with Hansi Flick at the Brentford and Arsenal games.....
Maybe we should offer him the managers job
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024