Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England tonight and The Slough Albanian! 14:29 - Nov 12 with 968 viewskingslandstand1

Not that I'll be watching it (out), but do we want Broja to score against our National team? I do, providing we score at least 3 more than they do

It will keep his confidence high which can only bode well for us against Norwich which I think could now be tougher than it was before Farke got sacked
England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 18:53 - Nov 12 with 870 viewsSadoldgit

I used to be conflicted when England played Wales all those years ago when Ron Davies was playing. I wanted us to win but Big Ron to score. I got my wish in one game.
England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 19:13 - Nov 12 with 854 viewscocklebreath

Broja not involved tonight

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 19:39 - Nov 12 with 835 viewsSadoldgit

Broja on the bench.

Che scored the second for Scotland.
England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 19:55 - Nov 12 with 808 viewsSalisburySaint

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 19:39 - Nov 12 by Sadoldgit

Broja on the bench.

Broja is out with muscle injury
England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 20:04 - Nov 12 with 799 viewsSaintsforeverj

Adams scored for Scotland.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 21:59 - Nov 12 with 710 viewscocklebreath

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 19:39 - Nov 12 by Sadoldgit

Broja on the bench.

No he’s not gumbo

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 08:59 - Nov 13 with 551 viewsSaintNick

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 21:59 - Nov 12 by cocklebreath

No he’s not gumbo

I thought that Broja had a very prominent chin , but looking at the Albanians it seems to be a trait of their nationality

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 12:28 - Nov 13 with 488 viewskingslandstand1

England tonight and The Slough Albanian! on 08:59 - Nov 13 by SaintNick

I thought that Broja had a very prominent chin , but looking at the Albanians it seems to be a trait of their nationality

That's a little bit chinnist!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024