Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange 11:16 - May 11 with 2180 viewsdwayne_dibley

As expected the Liverpool game is now on Ticket Exchange.

How many ST holders will cash in rather than face the season finale farce

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 11:28 - May 11 with 2143 viewskingslandstand1

What, and let a "Scouser" from Surrey sit in my seat - no way
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 12:56 - May 11 with 2095 views1ASIN12

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 11:28 - May 11 by kingslandstand1

What, and let a "Scouser" from Surrey sit in my seat - no way

That's why its sold out all the plastic scousers buy tickets up.

Liverpool always have the most fans of any of the big clubs sat all round the ground.
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:02 - May 11 with 2091 viewsfranniesTache

Given this game is going to be our last in the top flight for now, and given we'll probably get beaten and there'll be a lot of plastic dippers in the stand I can see this getting pretty nasty.

Hopefully the club have the brains to stop the plastics getting in, but I think the likelihood is they won't and we're going to see a lot of little pockets of trouble all over the ground
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:08 - May 11 with 2079 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:02 - May 11 by franniesTache

Given this game is going to be our last in the top flight for now, and given we'll probably get beaten and there'll be a lot of plastic dippers in the stand I can see this getting pretty nasty.

Hopefully the club have the brains to stop the plastics getting in, but I think the likelihood is they won't and we're going to see a lot of little pockets of trouble all over the ground

Its difficult to stop them getting in, most are not silly enough to brazenly walk in wearing away colours, you only find out when they stand up and cheer when their team scores

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:17 - May 11 with 2071 viewsA1079

My final game of the season will be this weekend travelling down from East Yorkshire. I purchased the ticket some while ago but was not going to go but as I have another reason to venture to the Southampton area I have decided to attend. It will be as pointless as most of the season has been and I am just glad to see the back of it.

I would normally make a point of attending the first and last game of a season but I could not face it this year and with the opposition being the team and club and fans I probably now despise most and being surrounded by Plastic Scousers as I was the last time I watched a game against Liverpool sat in the Chapel (with many of their so called "great" fans giving it large and not discreet at all - whilst the stewards just watched on) I decided this weekend is it for me.

I just want the club to now focus on next season and I expect them to know who to be manager and in place within 24 hours of the conclusion of this. The outcome of the season has been coming for weeks, they should have learnt from their dreadful errors and mistakes - they have to get it right, have a plan and enact quickly.
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 14:24 - May 11 with 1981 viewsfranniesTache

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:08 - May 11 by SaintNick

Its difficult to stop them getting in, most are not silly enough to brazenly walk in wearing away colours, you only find out when they stand up and cheer when their team scores

Maybe that used to be true but we've seen loads this season wearing away team colours in the home end, and another group of away fans that have taken the p*ss (and some have had a proper pasting as a result of doing it).

I can genuinely see there being a fair few for the liverpool game as the combination of us doing badly, their legions of plastics and overseas fans who don't understand the "rules" of not wearing colours in the home end.

It's actually fairly easy for the club to suss many out, for the Chelsea home game there were people in chelsea shirts asking stewards on the northam bridge for directions to the kingsland stand, it was only when we pointed out it was the home end that the stewards did anything.

The handling of away fans in the home ends this season has been dire, and that's not just a saints thing, that seems to be across the league, there was a video online only last week of an arsenal fan getting absolutely battered in the newcastle home end.
Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 16:50 - May 11 with 1899 viewscocklebreath

It’s gonna be a sh!t show with the place full of obnoxious Liverpool fans taking the p!ss. Grim

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 17:05 - May 11 with 1882 viewsdwayne_dibley

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 16:50 - May 11 by cocklebreath

It’s gonna be a sh!t show with the place full of obnoxious Liverpool fans taking the p!ss. Grim

have fun and text details of the seats the plastic scouse scum are in to 60060.

Start it SFCREPORT and then include block and seat numbers. Then just sit back as the mickey mouse Response Squad come waddling over to kick them out.

Done it before, satisfying!

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 17:36 - May 11 with 1860 viewsSouthamptonfan

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:08 - May 11 by SaintNick

The stewards could certainly do more, the club could do more. Most stewards just stand there as away fans come through the gate with their away team colours on their phone, fans with half and half scarves and an away team badge on their clothes, fans talking about how much they love Haaland or Salah as they walk in or wearing a shirt under their clothing. I can spot many of them, they stick out like a soar thumb, so why can't the stewards? Why do Saints fans have to keep pointing them out? I even saw a young agency steward clapping the away team at one of the games, smiling and cheering obviously after we had lost.

And the club, well they could insist that fans have to be on the database and been to five home games in the same season. I certainly can see trouble at that final game against Liverpool, when emotionally it hits home that we have been relegated and there's idiot plastics around the ground rubbing it in. Still, I will be glad to get out of this league, when away fans in the home end will be a thing of the past.
[Post edited 11 May 2023 17:40]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 18:59 - May 11 with 1812 viewsTripleNiemi

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 13:02 - May 11 by franniesTache

Fingers crossed that if they do, they get some of the same treatment as that Arsenal fan who sat amongst the Geordies at St. James Park….

#ThermosFlasksAtTheReady
[Post edited 11 May 2023 19:00]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 20:13 - May 11 with 1763 viewsSouthamptonfan

Liverpool game now on Ticket Exchange on 18:59 - May 11 by TripleNiemi

Fingers crossed that if they do, they get some of the same treatment as that Arsenal fan who sat amongst the Geordies at St. James Park….

#ThermosFlasksAtTheReady
[Post edited 11 May 2023 19:00]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024