Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Thread 11:39 - Jul 29 with 44768 viewscolinallcars

I'll be watching on Recast….I can't go up the pub, I've hurt my calf.
I'm hoping GA will field the likely team to start at Watford and not completely change it for the second half.
Oxford Thread on 15:46 - Jul 29 with 3848 viewsQPR_Hibs

Overhit.
Overhit.
Overhit.

Surely you learn from this and adjust ?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Oxford Thread on 15:47 - Jul 29 with 3784 viewsconnell10

This is dog shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oxford Thread on 15:48 - Jul 29 with 3769 viewsBrianWilson

Unwatchable in more ways than one. Thanks Recast. The 20 or 30 seconds of play without buffering are very entertaining. Strange that all the dodgy streaming sites work far better.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Oxford Thread on 15:49 - Jul 29 with 3722 viewsjoolsyp

Clutching at straws but at least Dozzell has done ok, looks a bit stronger than last season.
Oxford Thread on 15:51 - Jul 29 with 3573 viewsdenhamhoop2

Is this QPR's most lightweight line up ever other than Dykes and Field I would fancy myself in the tackle at 55 against Willock Richards Dozzell Chair Paal think it might be time Gareth to get his boots back on just for a bit of oomph into the line up
Oxford Thread on 15:52 - Jul 29 with 3539 viewsHAYESBOY

Well im not sure i will watch the second half. Half of them seem worried about getting injured knowing we are light on numbers.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Oxford Thread on 15:53 - Jul 29 with 3511 viewsloftupper

Oxford Thread on 15:49 - Jul 29 by joolsyp

Clutching at straws but at least Dozzell has done ok, looks a bit stronger than last season.

He is infuriating! Does 1 or 2 neat things to retain possession but never seems to produce anything positive from it.

What is he? Is he meant to be our distribution focus point? Spraying balls around, because I do not see much evidence of that. If not then what?

Honest question, not digging anyone out
Oxford Thread on 15:55 - Jul 29 with 3430 viewsPerthRs

Oxford Thread on 15:52 - Jul 29 by HAYESBOY

Well im not sure i will watch the second half. Half of them seem worried about getting injured knowing we are light on numbers.

Very poor we get the bloody ball and it just bypasses the midfield, Willock, Chair & Richards have hardly seen the ball and Dykes is just isolated up front on his own, it’s going to be a long season very very poor
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Thread on 16:01 - Jul 29 with 3178 viewsQPRSteve

Dreadful. Haven't seen one thing positive so far.
Oxford Thread on 16:03 - Jul 29 with 3067 viewsWatford_Ranger

Oxford Thread on 15:53 - Jul 29 by loftupper

He is infuriating! Does 1 or 2 neat things to retain possession but never seems to produce anything positive from it.

What is he? Is he meant to be our distribution focus point? Spraying balls around, because I do not see much evidence of that. If not then what?

Honest question, not digging anyone out

The incredibly poor man’s Jermaine Jenas. Doesn’t score, doesn’t assist, doesn’t protect the defence. Great at five yard sideways passes. A reasonable % of our support at least online still seem to think he has something but I’m yet to see it.
Oxford Thread on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 2987 viewsloneranger1

It's terrible. So is our luck with the injury to Jimmy.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing etc etc but why oh why did qe give the always crocked JCS a 4 (IIRC) year contract and release. Masterson.
Literally what are we going to do vs Watford?
Adomah, Kakay, Fox and Paal?
I know we can't spend and I'm not part of the sign a striker brigade but I am now part of the sign a centre back brigade! Not looking goPaul?
Edit supposedly Ainsworth wanted to keep Balpogun on, so there must be some budget for a cb with some ability
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 16:14]
Oxford Thread on 16:10 - Jul 29 with 2824 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is Richards some kind of Andy Kaufman act? He can't be for real.
Oxford Thread on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 2766 viewsHAYESBOY

Willock should have put Dykes in there.

Oxford Thread on 16:12 - Jul 29 with 2733 viewsQPRSteve

Wiilockj has a go. Is that our first attempt on goal?
Oxford Thread on 16:12 - Jul 29 with 2732 viewsQPR_Hibs

Oxford Thread on 16:11 - Jul 29 by HAYESBOY

Willock should have put Dykes in there.

Definitely.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Oxford Thread on 16:12 - Jul 29 with 2711 viewsconnell10

Oxford Thread on 15:55 - Jul 29 by PerthRs

Very poor we get the bloody ball and it just bypasses the midfield, Willock, Chair & Richards have hardly seen the ball and Dykes is just isolated up front on his own, it’s going to be a long season very very poor

It's up to said players to get on the ball and start influencing the game , instead of wandering around like a bunch of tarts.

Oxford Thread on 16:13 - Jul 29 with 2658 viewsQPR_Hibs

Kelman on at HT for Richards.

Not that you'd notice.

Oxford Thread on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 2566 viewsloneranger1

Oxford Thread on 16:03 - Jul 29 by Watford_Ranger

The incredibly poor man’s Jermaine Jenas. Doesn’t score, doesn’t assist, doesn’t protect the defence. Great at five yard sideways passes. A reasonable % of our support at least online still seem to think he has something but I’m yet to see it.

Probably very good at 5 a side?
Oxford Thread on 16:16 - Jul 29 with 2537 viewsDamo1962

Oxford Thread on 16:03 - Jul 29 by Watford_Ranger

You never will see it. Like a lot of this squad...he is playing at a level far above his ability. By the sounds of things, nothing has changed on the pitch...and won't for some time to come.
Oxford Thread on 16:17 - Jul 29 with 2468 viewsloftupper

Oxford Thread on 16:12 - Jul 29 by connell10

It's up to said players to get on the ball and start influencing the game , instead of wandering around like a bunch of tarts.

Chair is having to come back to the full back position to get the bloody ball, not seeing much evidence of him being a tart.

Most of the time they are trying to pluck the ball out of the air when it does get played forward
Oxford Thread on 16:18 - Jul 29 with 2421 viewsHAYESBOY

That's it for me.

Oxford Thread on 16:18 - Jul 29 with 2417 viewsQPRSteve

2-0
Oxford Thread on 16:18 - Jul 29 with 2376 viewsconnell10

Oxford Thread on 16:17 - Jul 29 by loftupper

Chair is having to come back to the full back position to get the bloody ball, not seeing much evidence of him being a tart.

Most of the time they are trying to pluck the ball out of the air when it does get played forward

2-0

Oxford Thread on 16:19 - Jul 29 with 2329 viewsdenhamhoop2

2 0 to the team trying to get the ball down and play yawning gap at centre back
Oxford Thread on 16:20 - Jul 29 with 2256 viewsQPR_Hibs

Oxford Thread on 16:19 - Jul 29 by denhamhoop2

2 0 to the team trying to get the ball down and play yawning gap at centre back

Must have been a good goal as we stood and watched them score it. How about trying to make a tackle?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024