Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... 18:20 - Sep 6 with 2037 views1885_SFC

strapped to the underside. You couldn't make it up! It's more akin to RAF officers "Biffo" or "Dusty" attempting to escape Colditz during World War II.

Good old Blighty. Does anything work any more?

Old School is Cool

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:27 - Sep 6 with 2002 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah just reading up on it, supposedly left a fake bomb in his cell at the military base as well by the looks of things

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 19:04 - Sep 6 with 1963 viewsdirk_doone

"Good old Blighty. Does anything work any more?"

Well, the foreign vans obviously do.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 08:31 - Sep 7 with 1807 viewsSonicBoom

Someone I know once escaped from Winchester prison. He was given the job of whitewashing the governer's building near the front gate. He said he looked around and there was just no one on the gate. So he put his pot down, strolled to the gate - expecting at any moment that someone would shout to stop him - no one did, so he casually walked out the front gate and ran off. True story.
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 09:18 - Sep 7 with 1788 viewssaint22

the short answer is no
13 years of tory neglect, plus the brainwave that was/is brexit has seen to that
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 09:43 - Sep 7 with 1780 viewsSaintNick

Apparently that was how Nathan Tella managed to escape St Mary's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 14:31 - Sep 7 with 1706 viewsBazza

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 09:18 - Sep 7 by saint22

the short answer is no
13 years of tory neglect, plus the brainwave that was/is brexit has seen to that

Shouldn't you be back to school now?
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 08:12 - Sep 8 with 1629 viewssolent_toffee

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 14:31 - Sep 7 by Bazza

Shouldn't you be back to school now?

He’s got a point, the prison and probation service are on their knees due to Tory policies and cutbacks.
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 11:40 - Sep 8 with 1601 viewsBazza

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 08:12 - Sep 8 by solent_toffee

He’s got a point, the prison and probation service are on their knees due to Tory policies and cutbacks.

Inside job or poor security so could blame the government but not Brexit yet again. How about due to prison overcrowding due Europe wide immigration issues.
Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 12:16 - Sep 8 with 1575 viewsHeisenberg

This guy should have been in a higher security Category A prison although massive mistakes seem to have been made or he had additional help.

The wider issue is both the prison and probation services have been decimated by Tory policies. Experienced prison officers have left the service to be replaced by cheaper occupational support staff. Add to that the experience of working in prisons during covid and the lockdown the prison service is in serious trouble. Probation services have been privatised again losing many experienced staff. Anyone who thinks it’s down to immigration clearly has no experience or knowledge of working in the justice system.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 13:14 - Sep 8 with 1563 viewsWints76

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 08:12 - Sep 8 by solent_toffee

Not to mention another homeless veteran
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 14:30 - Sep 8 with 1543 viewssolent_toffee

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 11:40 - Sep 8 by Bazza

Inside job or poor security so could blame the government but not Brexit yet again. How about due to prison overcrowding due Europe wide immigration issues.

Yeah I’m not sure how you can link it with Brexit, however this government are very much to blame for the state of the prison and especially the complete mess that is the probation service that they have completely pillaged in the last ten years, leaving it in a complete mess with most of the experienced staff leaving, and now being delivered by inexperienced, poorly paid unqualified staff. The same staff are recalling offenders left, right and centre, sending them back to already overfilled, understaffed prisons.

It’s an absolute mess.
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 14:32 - Sep 8 with 1542 viewssolent_toffee

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 12:16 - Sep 8 by Heisenberg

This guy should have been in a higher security Category A prison although massive mistakes seem to have been made or he had additional help.

The wider issue is both the prison and probation services have been decimated by Tory policies. Experienced prison officers have left the service to be replaced by cheaper occupational support staff. Add to that the experience of working in prisons during covid and the lockdown the prison service is in serious trouble. Probation services have been privatised again losing many experienced staff. Anyone who thinks it’s down to immigration clearly has no experience or knowledge of working in the justice system.

Gah, only just saw this. But you 100 per cent correct. I now work in the sector and this exactly my experience of it.
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 14:34 - Sep 8 with 1541 viewssolent_toffee

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 13:14 - Sep 8 by Wints76

Not to mention another homeless veteran

Haha, I’m surprised FB isn’t full of people asking for him to be housed instead of those asylum seekers.
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:20 - Sep 8 with 1516 viewsMattFinish

I just so want him to have gotten out of his cell with a file hidden in a cake
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:30 - Sep 8 with 1510 viewsmushinexile

' Course he won't be the most famous escapee from Wandsworth. Anybody remember the huge hoarding outside the Marlands with the advert for the old Mini: "Nips in and out like Ronnie Biggs."
Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:32 - Sep 8 with 1509 views1885_SFC

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:20 - Sep 8 by MattFinish

I just so want him to have gotten out of his cell with a file hidden in a cake

...or a huge hole dug behind a poster of Raquel Welch on his cell wall.

Old School is Cool

Terrorist escapes Wandsworth prison by hiding under a van... on 18:43 - Sep 8 with 1499 views1885_SFC

A former inmate of escaped prisoner Daniel Khalife describes him as an "odd sausage".

Guess it explains why police are searching for him in Richmond Park...

* No I won't get my coat

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024