Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Desire, have our players got it? 21:35 - Feb 19 with 2516 viewsEddo

Just watching the Arse v BM game, always dangerous!!

But - you cannot help but notice the work rate, tracking back and general desire of all the players. In particular, Arjen Robben...

Oh how I would love to see QPR apply themselves in the same way!
Is it the difference in class? Or just apathy!??

Desire, have our players got it? on 21:41 - Feb 19 with 2499 viewsLowerloftLad

Erm ....................... No
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 21:42]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Desire, have our players got it? on 21:59 - Feb 19 with 2466 viewsFredManRave

If we haven't got desire now, maybe we could get it in on loan until the end of the season.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:27 - Feb 19 with 2411 viewsTacticalR

What we have got is a rapid proliferation of newly minted posters (with a familiar style and liberal use of exclamations!) who, in their first post, criticise the club under the cover of concern for the club.

Air hostess clique

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 2398 viewsQPR1882

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:27 - Feb 19 by TacticalR

What we have got is a rapid proliferation of newly minted posters (with a familiar style and liberal use of exclamations!) who, in their first post, criticise the club under the cover of concern for the club.

These new posters telling the truth, how dare they.
Desire, have our players got it? on 22:42 - Feb 19 with 2390 viewsTacticalR

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:34 - Feb 19 by QPR1882

These new posters telling the truth, how dare they.

OK, but there seem to be an awful lot of them telling the same 'truth' in their first post (in a familiar style!). Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Air hostess clique

Desire, have our players got it? on 23:23 - Feb 19 with 2352 viewsessextaxiboy

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:42 - Feb 19 by TacticalR

OK, but there seem to be an awful lot of them telling the same 'truth' in their first post (in a familiar style!). Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Probably they can be found at a football club in Hampshire at weekends .
Desire, have our players got it? on 23:34 - Feb 19 with 2338 viewsQPR1882

Desire, have our players got it? on 22:42 - Feb 19 by TacticalR

I'm sure IP's are noted
Desire, have our players got it? on 00:25 - Feb 20 with 2307 viewsconnell10

i use a awful lot of !!!!!!! but its not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of that you can be sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Desire, have our players got it? on 12:43 - Feb 20 with 2175 viewshoopdog

In answer to the o p imo the lack of desire came from the 2 most talented players on the pitch Sunday happen to be johnies ,imo the Brits or home player may not be as talented but have desire
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 12:49]
Desire, have our players got it? on 13:00 - Feb 20 with 2147 viewsR_from_afar

In most cases, I think they have, absolutely. Do not confuse desire with concentration though. Lack of concentration was the reason for the first Reading goal, in my opinion. Appalling marking.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Desire, have our players got it? on 13:05 - Feb 20 with 2132 viewshoopdog

Desire, have our players got it? on 13:00 - Feb 20 by R_from_afar

In most cases, I think they have, absolutely. Do not confuse desire with concentration though. Lack of concentration was the reason for the first Reading goal, in my opinion. Appalling marking.

RFA

RFA ??
Desire, have our players got it? on 13:09 - Feb 20 with 2124 viewsR_from_afar

Desire, have our players got it? on 13:05 - Feb 20 by hoopdog

RFA ??

"R from Afar", not some cool, hip acronym, sadly. I'm way too old for that.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Desire, have our players got it? on 13:53 - Feb 20 with 2091 viewsisawqpratwcity

Why does this thread open unreadably on the right hand side side?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Desire, have our players got it? on 14:00 - Feb 20 with 2083 viewsToast_R

Worth getting for Hurricane alone but Isis is also one of my favourite Dylan tracks.

JB once wore a Dylan T-shirt on Goals on Sunday alongside Sean Derry, so quite likely he has it.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 14:04]
Desire, have our players got it? on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 2062 viewsTheBlob

Is this thread in Cinerama?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Desire, have our players got it? on 14:26 - Feb 20 with 2037 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Desire, have our players got it? on 14:07 - Feb 20 by TheBlob

Is this thread in Cinerama?

And there's no up/down arrows on each post.

Thank f*ck for that, otherwise this post would have an immediate -1 down arrow underneath it!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 14:29]
Desire, have our players got it? on 15:58 - Feb 20 with 1961 viewsDiscodroid

Desire, have our players got it? on 21:59 - Feb 19 by FredManRave

If we haven't got desire now, maybe we could get it in on loan until the end of the season.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. EXCELLENT!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024