Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry should go now 21:58 - Mar 18 with 8166 viewsthairanger

We still can eject live into the team there is no way we can win in the play offs with H R and his back room has beens
Harry should go now on 11:38 - Apr 20 with 1359 viewsHenryQPR

Completely agree - we are not going to win the play off's with this bunch of journeymen! Harry, Joe and Kevin are all washed up and looking for a golden pay off now. Taxi for Harry - go and do some football punditry he'd be great at it!
Harry should go now on 11:42 - Apr 20 with 1348 viewsfrancisbowles

Why on earth did you dig this old thread out? Today's performance was pretty good for most of the match against the Champions elect on their own patch. With a decent striker we would have won. It would be farcical to change manager at the moment!
Harry should go now on 11:45 - Apr 20 with 1342 viewsHenryQPR

'cos football's a matter of opinions? I watched the game yesterday - there was no fight in that bunch and the lack of discipline - BAE Red card was unbelievable. Harry is not interested any more it is obvious!
Harry should go now on 11:57 - Apr 20 with 1315 viewsTHEBUSH

Harry should go now on 22:14 - Mar 18 by thairanger

A new manager could get the team buzzing for the last few games and hopefully the play offs. We are under performing big time.whats the point off not going for it if we leave these chunks in charge we are 100% going to lose in the play offs

Imo, that team is HR's responsibility, why heap his problems with a new manager now, don't make sense.

Anyway, he ain't going anywhere, that's for sure, so what's the point in going on about it.

He's here, at least until the end of the season and we can still get promoted, maybe !!
Harry should go now on 13:27 - Apr 20 with 1252 viewsQPR_John

Harry should go now on 11:42 - Apr 20 by francisbowles

Why on earth did you dig this old thread out? Today's performance was pretty good for most of the match against the Champions elect on their own patch. With a decent striker we would have won. It would be farcical to change manager at the moment!

"With a decent striker we would have won."

Is that not the whole point. Our one decent striker was being rested or so we are led to believe so would it not have been prudent to maybe have at least one more decent striker in the squad. Maybe, and this is a bit controversial, it might have been prudent to start the season with more than one fit striker to select.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 13:28]
Harry should go now on 14:09 - Apr 20 with 1214 viewsstansleftfoot

Harry Redknapp should take the responsibility for dividing the fan base at QPR, collating a collection of very highly paid short contract free's, a collection of rubbish loan players, and three or four young players who are all injured.
He must now show that he knew what he was doing and get another point and then win a little cup competition, home, away and final.
What professional manager could fathom out what our best side is in a weeks training sessions at Harlington, many players are carrying injuries and or attitude, loyalty issues.
Harry got us here, he should finish the job and whatever the result he should be sacked, sent to the hospital, put down, sent on gardening leave before his final year because he is not " fit for purpose " Don't think any QPR fan would admonish TF for letting Harry go! Didn't keep us up, hasn't got us playing football, either scraped by into promotion or fails...what is good here, how can he make the Club better next year.
He must finish the season, and I hope he continues to hate it as much as it looks, and hope that knee really hurts, because it's been agony watching his QPR players fxck about!
Harry should go now on 14:20 - Apr 20 with 1207 viewsBrightonhoop

It's been grim watching at time this season, I've never turned by back before in over 40 years, but some predictable car crashes are just too grim to watch. The prospect of more of the same next season, I think will drive m to take a saturday job instead.
Harry should go now on 14:33 - Apr 20 with 1191 viewsstansleftfoot

Harry should go now on 14:20 - Apr 20 by Brightonhoop

It's been grim watching at time this season, I've never turned by back before in over 40 years, but some predictable car crashes are just too grim to watch. The prospect of more of the same next season, I think will drive m to take a saturday job instead.

Early days Holloway was tricky but at least you could understand why and how the journey was starting and where it might end up.
The sight of SWP was shocking on the bench versus Leicester, the sight of him coming on, presumably as the answer to a perceived strategic or tactical problem was frankly laughable....as where the subsequent attempts to play football.
There's been too much wrong, not only in HR's selections but also in how he conditions, trains, coaches players.
Not marking from throw ins, tracking, dead ball, corners, its endless and relentless, just get us promotion and take your mojo with you Harry....it's gone wrong somewhere, it looks like you no longer love Football, Why make us all suffer!
Login to get fewer ads

Harry should go now on 15:11 - Apr 20 with 1133 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry should go now on 22:15 - Mar 18 by terryb

As someone that never wanted HR I have believed that there would be no point in replacing him until the end of the season.

Until now, that is.

Let Steve Gallen select a side & try to galvanise this lot into putting in as much as 10% effort.

It matters not if we reach the play offs as long as that man has gone. If he were to somehow remain as manager for next season the number of ST's that we will sell will drop alarmingly.

Do you really think that our players will listen to Steven Gallen? I wouldn't even listen to him, who is he, what has he done?
Harry should go now on 15:19 - Apr 20 with 1124 viewscarrotcrunch_R

We all saw the difference between a top two side and a play off side in this division yesterday and the simple fact is you need a decent couple of finishers yep that is right a fit goalscorer that is on form.With any two of a fit bz Aj Austin and Morrison together we would have easily finished top two due to circumstances this team selection has rarely happened. Is it the management fault they carried longish term injuries I think not decent strikers are hard to come by these days and these injuries would hurt any championship side IMO.
Harry should go now on 15:25 - Apr 20 with 1117 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry should go now on 15:19 - Apr 20 by carrotcrunch_R

We all saw the difference between a top two side and a play off side in this division yesterday and the simple fact is you need a decent couple of finishers yep that is right a fit goalscorer that is on form.With any two of a fit bz Aj Austin and Morrison together we would have easily finished top two due to circumstances this team selection has rarely happened. Is it the management fault they carried longish term injuries I think not decent strikers are hard to come by these days and these injuries would hurt any championship side IMO.

Pearson has gone on record saying that during the summer, he decided to get rid of all the overpaid, lazy players.
Harry should go now on 16:40 - Apr 20 with 1065 viewsCHUBBS

Harry should go now on 15:25 - Apr 20 by SpiritofGregory

Pearson has gone on record saying that during the summer, he decided to get rid of all the overpaid, lazy players.

We couldn't even get rid of Brazils number 1 keeper so what on Gods green earth makes you think anyone would take the likes of SWP off our hands?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024