Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too predictable says Harry 18:22 - Apr 5 with 2349 viewsstuabd

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/050414-harry-redknapp-bournemouth-reaction-146

I don't think you'll get too many arguments there, Harry.
Too predictable says Harry on 18:25 - Apr 5 with 2317 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don't sign a load of unmotivated dross then you stupid old cnt.
Too predictable says Harry on 18:27 - Apr 5 with 2305 viewsNorthernr

Same players in the same systems expected to produce different results.
Too predictable says Harry on 18:28 - Apr 5 with 2287 viewsconnell10

AND WHO,S FAULT IS THAT ARRY YOU FOCKING BELLEND!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Too predictable says Harry on 18:29 - Apr 5 with 2281 viewsQPR1882

Remind me again who is supposed to be on the training ground all week teaching players tactics to not make them predictable ?

He's lost the plot
Too predictable says Harry on 18:29 - Apr 5 with 2279 viewskomradkirk

Too predictable for months and the opposition can read us like a childs book.
Too predictable says Harry on 18:31 - Apr 5 with 2267 viewsQPR_John

Too predictable says Harry on 18:25 - Apr 5 by Watford_Ranger

Don't sign a load of unmotivated dross then you stupid old cnt.

It really is pathetic that he should come out with that. He has had all season with this team and if they are too predictable it is down to one man and that is Redknapp himself. He is too predictable and the sooner he goes the better.
Too predictable says Harry on 18:31 - Apr 5 with 2260 viewskropotkin41

No coaching. Or, if I'm wrong and they are coaching, then wtf?? How can a vast squad full of overpaid and apparently talented individuals seemingly play the same sterile, slow awful football for a whole season?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Too predictable says Harry on 18:56 - Apr 5 with 2159 viewsr66

I have to say that I get very bored with the negativity from the same "predictable" people on this board. These 'experts' on the game generally have not got a clue and spout their nonsense but.....freedom of speech and all that!!! Frankly though, Harry has played right into their hands with his "predictable" comment! Whilst slagging off all and sundry, as some do on a daily basis, doesn't help anyone, least of all the team......"predictable" football starts on the training ground!
Login to get fewer ads

Too predictable says Harry on 18:57 - Apr 5 with 2148 viewsRangersAreBack

Every opposition manager is deploying the same tactics. Park the bus and hit QPR on the counter attack (even at home). It works like a charm because the team is painfully slow and toothless up front.
Too predictable says Harry on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 2124 viewsHollowayRanger

love to know the wage bills for this seasons championship clubs

i bet ours is double anyone elses minimum

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Too predictable says Harry on 19:07 - Apr 5 with 2104 viewsbosh67

We were content getting the ball out wide, cross it in for them to head away. Like the other 39 games.

The six key coaching instructions.

Run around
Wide, get it wide
Kick it
Short corner
Keeper's on
Kick it again

What could possibly go wrong?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Too predictable says Harry on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 2095 viewsbosh67

Too predictable says Harry on 19:03 - Apr 5 by HollowayRanger

love to know the wage bills for this seasons championship clubs

i bet ours is double anyone elses minimum

Luke Young, unable to play for 2 seasons. On 35K a week.

I would have been unable to play for about 1K a week. How much could we have saved!!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Too predictable says Harry on 19:15 - Apr 5 with 2060 viewsenfieldargh

Too predictable says Harry on 19:09 - Apr 5 by bosh67

Luke Young, unable to play for 2 seasons. On 35K a week.

I would have been unable to play for about 1K a week. How much could we have saved!!!!

Luke Young 38K PW

and he's one of our low earners

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Too predictable says Harry on 19:52 - Apr 5 with 1972 viewsr66

Too predictable says Harry on 19:15 - Apr 5 by enfieldargh

Luke Young 38K PW

and he's one of our low earners

How do you know what he earns????
Too predictable says Harry on 20:31 - Apr 5 with 1850 viewsBklynRanger

Too predictable says Harry on 18:56 - Apr 5 by r66

I have to say that I get very bored with the negativity from the same "predictable" people on this board. These 'experts' on the game generally have not got a clue and spout their nonsense but.....freedom of speech and all that!!! Frankly though, Harry has played right into their hands with his "predictable" comment! Whilst slagging off all and sundry, as some do on a daily basis, doesn't help anyone, least of all the team......"predictable" football starts on the training ground!

So you're saying they're right? I agree.

If it's too predictable why isn't Harry waving his hands around and giving instructions on ways to at least try to fix it?

It's like he thinks it's not his department.
Too predictable says Harry on 20:46 - Apr 5 with 1799 viewsQPR1882

Too predictable says Harry on 20:31 - Apr 5 by BklynRanger

So you're saying they're right? I agree.

If it's too predictable why isn't Harry waving his hands around and giving instructions on ways to at least try to fix it?

It's like he thinks it's not his department.

This is the bit that that gets me :

We were too predictable,” Redknapp told www.qpr.co.uk. “We kept getting it out wide and crossing it. Our full backs would cross and they would head it away

“We have to play with more guile, we have to be cleverer that that to open teams up. We were content with just getting it out wide.

Is he saying the players just turned up today and thought fck it lets just ignore what the boss has been doing on the train ing ground all week and play it out wide for 90 minutes ? If so then he has publicly told us he has lost the dressing room and the players are ignoring him. If not he his lying through his teeth because he has been found out that he is a shite manager.
Too predictable says Harry on 21:05 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewsted_hendrix

What I don't understand is our ability when on top is to keep it going, IMO we were on top for the first 20 odd minutes and we were playing well and looking threatening.
We come out in the second half equalise quickly and I thought here we go but we didn't here we go at all, Its like we run out of Ideas.
If anyone thinks that we'll go through the play offs successfully they've got another think coming, getting 1 point against Blackpool and Bournemouth is not promotion form and that's not being disrespectful to both of those teams.
As for Redknapp today was the first time I've noticed fans leaving the ground and being anti Redknapp when voicing their opinions.
This is Redknapps team, he's been in charge of a good squad of players for a long time, I know where the buck stops.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Too predictable says Harry on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 1681 viewsPizanti

Not wrong there Harry... The most predictable thing about today was the defeat! ....while we're at it if you haven't been able to coach this shower for the last nine months I think it's all to predictable that we won't be getting promoted this season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024