Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Against 10 men? 17:58 - Apr 5 with 935 viewsstuabd

Would you bet on us beating a team with 10 men? We are so slow that it makes no difference at all. Any reasonably fit team can cope with our movement and passing.

Against 10 men? on 18:07 - Apr 5 with 901 viewsCamberleyR

We looked similarly clueless against the fakes when they had ten men.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Against 10 men? on 18:09 - Apr 5 with 893 viewsHollowayRanger

no as well never play with more then 7 or 8 at best

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Against 10 men? on 18:19 - Apr 5 with 845 viewsJAPRANGERS

Against 10 men? on 18:09 - Apr 5 by HollowayRanger

no as well never play with more then 7 or 8 at best

I think if the other team is only allowed to have 7 players we may start to look good.
Against 10 men? on 18:30 - Apr 5 with 821 viewsizlingtonhoop

As soon as they were down to 10 Simpson lost any ability to cross.
Against 10 men? on 18:38 - Apr 5 with 800 viewsbosh67

The problem is we are so slow in all departments that we probably didn't realise they had gone down to ten players.

If we had realised we would have tried to get more corners to put pressure on th.... ah, we don't practice corners... or football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Against 10 men? on 18:55 - Apr 5 with 731 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry is right when he says we're predictable. When Bournemouth won the corner just before half time I predicted they would score because that's what we do. When Bournemouth went down to 10 men, I predicted that we would offer no threat for the remainder of the game. Next time I'm keeping my bog gob shut.
Against 10 men? on 19:08 - Apr 5 with 695 viewsNortholt_Rs

Against 10 men? on 18:55 - Apr 5 by RangersAreBack

Harry is right when he says we're predictable. When Bournemouth won the corner just before half time I predicted they would score because that's what we do. When Bournemouth went down to 10 men, I predicted that we would offer no threat for the remainder of the game. Next time I'm keeping my bog gob shut.

Potty mouth!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Against 10 men? on 21:25 - Apr 5 with 592 viewsW7Ranger

When was the last time we took advantage of an opposing team going down to ten men? When we beat Reading at home 3-1 in our Promotion season, who got sent off? Was it one of ours or one of theres? I can't remember.

We're notoriously pants at playing against teams with 10 men. Never fills me with optimism!

Even when Swindon had a player sent off at Loftus road and Macca played in goal for them for a good hour or so, we still couldn't score!!!!!

But it was Macca, so I'll let him have that one!
Login to get fewer ads

Against 10 men? on 21:29 - Apr 5 with 587 viewsCamberleyR

Against 10 men? on 21:25 - Apr 5 by W7Ranger

When was the last time we took advantage of an opposing team going down to ten men? When we beat Reading at home 3-1 in our Promotion season, who got sent off? Was it one of ours or one of theres? I can't remember.

We're notoriously pants at playing against teams with 10 men. Never fills me with optimism!

Even when Swindon had a player sent off at Loftus road and Macca played in goal for them for a good hour or so, we still couldn't score!!!!!

But it was Macca, so I'll let him have that one!

Bradley Orr was sent off against the fakes when we beat them 3-1. We also won against the fakes with ten at their dungheap when Ephraim was sent off.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Against 10 men? on 21:33 - Apr 5 with 575 viewsloftboy

Against 10 men? on 21:29 - Apr 5 by CamberleyR

Bradley Orr was sent off against the fakes when we beat them 3-1. We also won against the fakes with ten at their dungheap when Ephraim was sent off.

Did alright against the scum when there two got sent off.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Against 10 men? on 21:33 - Apr 5 with 574 viewsW7Ranger

Against 10 men? on 21:29 - Apr 5 by CamberleyR

Get one of ours sent off then, might stand a chance!!

So when did we last take advantage of an opposing team going down to 10 men?

I can't remember.

We always either draw or lose.
Against 10 men? on 21:36 - Apr 5 with 566 viewsJigsore

Genuinely saw that Arter had been sent off and exlaimed 'f*cks suck Rangers'.

and it's not like we pile on the pressure but don't get the goal. They get better. Unbelievable.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Against 10 men? on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 552 viewsW7Ranger

I remember Southall and Paul Rideout getting sent off for Everton in a 4-2 win back in 93. Even then they got back to 3-2 ffs!! haha...

Anything more recent than that??? There must be...

Surely??!!
Against 10 men? on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 547 viewsRangersAreBack

Against 10 men? on 19:08 - Apr 5 by Northolt_Rs

Potty mouth!

Note to self - must stop watching Allo Allo repeats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024