Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed 12:31 - Apr 9 with 4366 viewsultramagnetic

Know we have some music fans in here, I am looking for this if anyone has it and wants to sell. also after best of electro 1 cassette.

cheers
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:38 - Apr 9 with 4353 viewsJuzzie

I'd wager there'smore chance of QPR gaining automatic promotion!

Just a quick look on eBay brings up neither of these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=streetsound
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:41 - Apr 9 with 4339 viewsultramagnetic

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:38 - Apr 9 by Juzzie

I'd wager there'smore chance of QPR gaining automatic promotion!

Just a quick look on eBay brings up neither of these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=streetsound

I keep an eye on ebay, discogs, cdandlp, gemm, music stack etc. I need these 2 to complete the collection.
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:46 - Apr 9 with 4335 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I had a few of those albums once. Bu**ered if I can find them now.
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:53 - Apr 9 with 4319 viewsultramagnetic

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:46 - Apr 9 by CroydonCaptJack

I had a few of those albums once. Bu**ered if I can find them now.

If you do find them let me know please.
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:00 - Apr 9 with 4302 viewsOutWestR

I've got Electro 1-5 and Crucial Electro on vinyl (first LPs I ever bought). When I finally get around to buying some more blank CDs I'll happily record them for you .. although I'm not sure these are the ones you're after?
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:03 - Apr 9 with 4299 viewsultramagnetic

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:00 - Apr 9 by OutWestR

I've got Electro 1-5 and Crucial Electro on vinyl (first LPs I ever bought). When I finally get around to buying some more blank CDs I'll happily record them for you .. although I'm not sure these are the ones you're after?

Hi

I have all the vinyl 1-22, crucial 1-3, UK electro, NY v LA, the Vinyl Boxset and West coast hip hop so I was just collecting the tapes and need these 2 to complete the set. I have nothing better to do so made a challenge to collect these.

Thanks anway.
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:27 - Apr 9 with 4281 viewsLblock

Ahhhhhhhhh...... Streetsounds... Another blast from the past when it was always sunny, the music was also on it and the Rangers always seemed to win.

I used to love Morgan Khans latest releases of all things "on it" as a compilation and the Streetsounds Anthems collection LP's were always spot on.
I've got a fair few of the Electro on vinyl and most of the Anthems and Love Ballads.

I seem to recall they had an office in Haven Green Ealing Broadway?

Shame the Streetscene magazine was a flop but it was a bit pony. I think he blamed that for taking the label down.

One from my Streetsounds Albums - Number 7 which was the one with all the pencil drawings street scenes on the cover. I used to stare at that for ages and it always reminded me of us as a group of kids on Queensmill Avenue by Bishops Rec off of Fulham Palace Road, ghetto blaster was an a must have!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:29 - Apr 9 with 4280 viewsLblock

By the way -- sorry for hi-jacking your electro tapes thread!

I've binned off most of my cassettes but never had any of these on any reel to reel format.

Good luck in your hunt

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:11 - Apr 9 with 4258 viewsOutWestR

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:29 - Apr 9 by Lblock

By the way -- sorry for hi-jacking your electro tapes thread!

I've binned off most of my cassettes but never had any of these on any reel to reel format.

Good luck in your hunt

Top tune from that era ...

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:14 - Apr 9 with 4255 viewsJuzzie

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 12:41 - Apr 9 by ultramagnetic

I keep an eye on ebay, discogs, cdandlp, gemm, music stack etc. I need these 2 to complete the collection.

Sorry Ultra, didn't mean to be a downer

Hope you find them.

I have the Definitive Streetsounds Electro Hop Hop on CD (a definative compilation of all the other compilations) which I listen to a lot. In fact, I'm going to listen to it again now.
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:18 - Apr 9 with 4250 viewspaulparker

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 13:27 - Apr 9 by Lblock

Ahhhhhhhhh...... Streetsounds... Another blast from the past when it was always sunny, the music was also on it and the Rangers always seemed to win.

I used to love Morgan Khans latest releases of all things "on it" as a compilation and the Streetsounds Anthems collection LP's were always spot on.
I've got a fair few of the Electro on vinyl and most of the Anthems and Love Ballads.

I seem to recall they had an office in Haven Green Ealing Broadway?

Shame the Streetscene magazine was a flop but it was a bit pony. I think he blamed that for taking the label down.

One from my Streetsounds Albums - Number 7 which was the one with all the pencil drawings street scenes on the cover. I used to stare at that for ages and it always reminded me of us as a group of kids on Queensmill Avenue by Bishops Rec off of Fulham Palace Road, ghetto blaster was an a must have!

got 2 Street Sounds albums at home on Vinyl
my nan used to live next door to a record producer in Ealing and he was forever popping over with records

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:55 - Apr 9 with 4215 viewsultramagnetic

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:14 - Apr 9 by Juzzie

Sorry Ultra, didn't mean to be a downer

Hope you find them.

I have the Definitive Streetsounds Electro Hop Hop on CD (a definative compilation of all the other compilations) which I listen to a lot. In fact, I'm going to listen to it again now.

I have that cd too Universal sent it to me back in 2004 during my licensing compilations & royalty days
Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 15:40 - Apr 9 with 4185 viewsJuzzie

Streetsounds electro tapes New York v LA beats cassette needed on 14:55 - Apr 9 by ultramagnetic

I have that cd too Universal sent it to me back in 2004 during my licensing compilations & royalty days

I did the production (as in printing & manufacturing) on that one . Still do all the UMTV comps and also the NOW albums too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024