Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential Transfer Targets 16:45 - May 25 with 32135 viewseghamranger

TF and HR have apparently had this conversation.

Who would you like? Or is anyone itk?

Realistic only. When asked about Remy on SSN he did a politicians answer and said the circs have no changed....is that cos we got promoted, would love to keep him and play Austin and him upfront.
Potential Transfer Targets on 16:49 - May 25 with 9167 viewsGeorge_Milton

George Thorn. He was very good yesterday
Potential Transfer Targets on 16:52 - May 25 with 9144 viewsLewes_r

Jordan Rhodes perhaps

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Potential Transfer Targets on 16:55 - May 25 with 9127 viewsWeaverQPR

I'd have McCormack off Leeds. Caulker from Cardiff.

@WeavQPR

Potential Transfer Targets on 16:55 - May 25 with 9127 viewsGeorge_Milton

McCormack?
Potential Transfer Targets on 16:58 - May 25 with 9100 viewskysersosaqpr

Derby's centre half Keogh

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:02 - May 25 with 9072 viewskysersosaqpr

And their manager

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:02 - May 25 with 9070 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Grabban, McCormack, Caulker, Rhodes, that Wigan CB people like that

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:03 - May 25 with 9063 views08olesen

Redmond, Olsson, Zaha, Adryan Morrison

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:04 - May 25 with 9047 viewsN12Hoop

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:02 - May 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Grabban, McCormack, Caulker, Rhodes, that Wigan CB people like that

Think you mean Boyce.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:04 - May 25 with 9043 viewsWeaverQPR

Id have Darren Bent too. Proven goalscorer.

@WeavQPR

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:06 - May 25 with 9032 viewsdubaistu

Jordan Rhodes - Blackburn
Ross Mccormack - Leeds
Scott Sinclair - Citeh
Will Hughes - Derby
Matej Vydra - Udinese
Nathan Redmond - Norwich
George Thorne (thought he had a cracking game yesterday) - West Brom
Neil Taylor - Swansea
Steve Sidwell - Foolham
Lewis Holtby - Spuds
Daniel Agger - Liverpool
Victor Moses - blugh
Joleon Lescott - Citeh
David marshall - Cardiff
Steven Caulker - Cardiff
Emerson Boyce - Wigan
Callum Mcmanaman - (a tw@ but rather him on your side) - Wigan
[Post edited 25 May 2014 17:08]
Potential Transfer Targets on 17:08 - May 25 with 9011 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:04 - May 25 by N12Hoop

Think you mean Boyce.

Thats his name!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:10 - May 25 with 8993 viewsLewes_r

Ricky van Wolfswinkel anyone?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:11 - May 25 with 8983 views08olesen

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:08 - May 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Thats his name!

The bloke is 34, not exactly changing the philosophy from previous years. Bassong would be just a cheap i think.

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:14 - May 25 with 8971 viewsN12Hoop

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:08 - May 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Thats his name!

Will be very interesting to see whether TF has really learned his lesson. If we sign Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole etc then we will get all we deserve. The team spirit we have now must be built on and bringing in more looking for their final payday would be a disaster. I think TF know that though. Hopefully. . . . . . .

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:18 - May 25 with 8955 viewsdubaistu

Potential Transfer Targets on 17:11 - May 25 by 08olesen

The bloke is 34, not exactly changing the philosophy from previous years. Bassong would be just a cheap i think.

Dunne is 34 and played ok yesterday… boyce is probably twice as quick. a decent option IMO, but someone said he's settling up north so probably nothing to worry about.

good player though
Potential Transfer Targets on 17:24 - May 25 with 8915 viewsBromleyHoop

Darren Bent?!? Is this supposed to be ironic?????
[Post edited 25 May 2014 17:25]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:00 - May 25 with 8830 viewsBerkoRanger

Whole heartedly agree about NOT signing elderly prem rejects BUT can we make an exception and sign Frank Lampard please. I think him and Joey would be an awesome partnership - bags of experience etc. Thoughts ?
Potential Transfer Targets on 18:03 - May 25 with 8803 viewsNorthernr

I think the big thing we need to add is pace and legs. We'll get run off the pitch every week with out current lot. That said, we don't need to do what we did last time and add a dozen new players.

I'm sure we'll make the same mistakes again, go for the big names etc, but what I'd like to see...

Jordan Rhodes, Steven Caulker, Lewis Holtby and Aaron Cresswell. I sense they, particularly Caulker who is apparently going to Liverpool, might be a bit too good for us but those three would make a massive difference to us.

I like Buckley at Brighton, I like loads of the Derby players.

What's going on with Green? Smithies at Huddersfield and McCarthy at Reading good young keepers if he's not staying.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Potential Transfer Targets on 18:18 - May 25 with 8740 views08olesen

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:03 - May 25 by Northernr

I think the big thing we need to add is pace and legs. We'll get run off the pitch every week with out current lot. That said, we don't need to do what we did last time and add a dozen new players.

I'm sure we'll make the same mistakes again, go for the big names etc, but what I'd like to see...

Jordan Rhodes, Steven Caulker, Lewis Holtby and Aaron Cresswell. I sense they, particularly Caulker who is apparently going to Liverpool, might be a bit too good for us but those three would make a massive difference to us.

What's going on with Green? Smithies at Huddersfield and McCarthy at Reading good young keepers if he's not staying.

Agree with this.

Dunne and Hill can do a job in the championship and against the lesser premier league teams because they dont have real pace, but as soon as you come up against someone like Lukaku, Sturridge, Suarez etc they would have no chance, but if we had someone quick to partner nedum i think we could be ok. Thats how highly i rate nedum by the way.

I think we need some more pace in the CM as well. If we have Oniel and Henry in there, i can see us getting bossed. Would like to see us try and get someone like Diakite in there, but without the Red cards.

I trust Harry, but if we end up getting joe cole i may well cry. That would show that we havnt learnt, although judging by the wayne bridge situation i reckon TF has.

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:22 - May 25 with 8724 viewsGetMeRangers

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:03 - May 25 by Northernr

Do you think there is any chance of any of the youngsters getting a push up. We ahve all had to endure MHughes and his statement of intent "invest in youth". It is often said of Harry that he doesnt bring youth on, although he talks a lot about its importance, though generally through the loan system.

It would be nice to think that harry is helping Tf plan for the future and he isnt just set at looking at the short term. I had assumed that HR might step aside, or up to be a DoF after promotion.
Potential Transfer Targets on 18:22 - May 25 with 8722 viewsWeaverQPR

I still think Granero could come good. Danny Roae free to leave Spurs I read somewhere, or ar Spurs off limits now?

@WeavQPR

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:35 - May 25 with 8660 views08olesen

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:22 - May 25 by WeaverQPR

I still think Granero could come good. Danny Roae free to leave Spurs I read somewhere, or ar Spurs off limits now?

Is it not a big risk bringing back the old players?

Yes Taarabt, Granero, Mbia, Remy (and whoever else is out on loan) could all be good, but their ability has never been in question. Its the attitude. With someone like Remy, even if he has a strop about going to an Arsenal, he would still be worth it. With Granero you struggle to say the same thing. The prospect of him in a relegation scrap is not what i would like to see.

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:39 - May 25 with 8633 viewsWeaverQPR

If Granero is one of the bad eggs then lets fk him off but if not lets have another look in pre season.

@WeavQPR

Potential Transfer Targets on 18:41 - May 25 with 8614 viewsDiscodroid

talk sport on now, linking us with rio ferdinand and joe cole again..had to turn it over as it was so anti qpr i was turning into bruce banners alter ego.

the same shit from ian wrights assistant on 6-0-6 pouring cold water over yesterdays achievement..

hopefully lessons have been learned and we will add 3 players max to the squad.
huge fan of mcormack , but does he fit.??

priority for me ..a box to box midfielder next to joey, as we dont know how ali will come back and its probably to soon to introduce frankie sutherland .

hoilett and phillips good enough for the premier.

i have a horrible feeling harry will sign stuart downing, hope not.

a center back to partner ned .

i reckon that should cover us to stay up.

left back cover for sun maybe??

in summary..caulker, holtby,mcormack
[Post edited 25 May 2014 18:45]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024