Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. 23:31 - Jun 24 with 3079 viewsTearsOfaClown

Brendan Rogers on Nasher Suarez.

Meanwhile, David Chameleon said Andy Coulson always put in a good shift and was an expert at sound bites who never shouldered his responsibilities on the 6 yard box.

(No subject) on 08:51 - Jun 25 with 2848 viewsDiscodroid

this fu king phone hacking trial all over the tv and radio

if only the 7 and a half month trial could have gone on a tad longer , could have given the nuremberg war criminal trials a run for its money.
did brookes wear dark glasses throughout the trial, with a slowly unraveling andy coulson doing his best ruldolph hess next to her?.

thank god we can all sleep at nights now and return to more mundane matters such as paying the mortgage, middle age colon fatigue, the middle east and reaminating the corpse of crazy horse himself, emleyn hughes to partner young buck rio ferdinand , at center half for qpr.
as long as the mi 5 and human trafficking/slave trade/illegal bush meat ' P.C' brigade keep their snouts out of my cellar , ive got nothing to fu cking well hide.

Hope to see the usual line up of labour m.ps from inner cities and impoverished sink estates bringing their deprived constituents plight to nationwide media attention by championing for steve coogans right to take drugs and fu ck supermodels without a long lens camera intruding his orgies on hampstead heath green at 4pm in the afternoon in front of minors.

why only this morning the burning question on the lips of my case load was not where can i get a bed tonight, but will sienna miller get a pension top up for having her knickers 'hacked 'by a journo off her washing line.

ive also sent an email to labour 'man for all season' and 'pez 'dispenser look a like chukka ummmammmmaaaa or whatever the political titan's name is.

being a ukip man i am unable to send e mails , or use a computer according to this spunk bubble who hangs around the toilet rim like a collection of fecund spores.

if my door isnt smashed to pieces and me and the mrs ar'nt drugged with sodium pentathol and pistol whipped by homeland security services in the dead of night , i'll be most disappointed, and be i'll be writing a letter of complaint to kieth vaz.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 8:53]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. on 09:19 - Jun 25 with 2788 viewsTonto

Disco - I dont know if you are just keeping up your imahge or actually beleive that, but the phone hacking trial was essential... it was a hideous invasion of privacy under the name of journalism. are you really saying it was ok to delete messges from Mille Downer's mobile thus giving her parents false hope?

The trail was not only necessary, but essential.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 2747 viewsexiled_dictator

"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. on 09:19 - Jun 25 by Tonto

Disco - I dont know if you are just keeping up your imahge or actually beleive that, but the phone hacking trial was essential... it was a hideous invasion of privacy under the name of journalism. are you really saying it was ok to delete messges from Mille Downer's mobile thus giving her parents false hope?

tonto,
if the phone hacking trial was so essential, why weren't the guilty allowed to be found guilty.
do you really honestly believe that rebbekkkahhhhhh brookes did not know what was going on her watch?
i just find it impossible to believe, having heard all those journalists say what they said, that she was unaware of it. and she doesn't strike me as a patsy in the job, rather the one with the balls.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

(No subject) on 10:17 - Jun 25 with 2712 viewsDiscodroid

i know its hard for you to believe tonto, but i really do stand by everything i said.
i see foodbanks, repossessions, poverty, war and homlessness.

i dont see hugh grants/steve coogan/max mosley/sienna miller/the welsh bird singer with the big tits privacy, when they decide not to court the media, as a concern , or indeed the tapping of my phone to find out what sexual practice i will be indulging in my cellar with rex my dashound and the starving immigrants ive tied to the beams.

i wish politicians would sort out old flo's front garden full of used condoms. discarded needles and getting mugged for her state pension everytime she goes out for a tin of whiskers for her tea, not worrying about shilpa shetty being called a curry head in the big brother house by jade goody.

no one cares about it in my place of work, there more worried about 'adapting 'to the housing benefit changes and getting ready to chow down on a tin of bowser for their dinner in an unspiked doorway tonight.

i wish they would worry about human rights lawyers acting on behalf of afghan citizens suing our army for millions for their upset feelings.

having said that tonto, we need such politically disparate people like you and me, or we might all as well join 'kraftwerk'.

i respect anyone who feels passionately about a subject, im not saying im right..its as morrisey once said..'it says nothing to me about my life'
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 10:20]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. on 10:18 - Jun 25 with 2710 viewsClive_Anderson

"I am extremely sorry I employed him. It was the wrong decision," he said. on 09:19 - Jun 25 by Tonto

The allegation was that they listened to the messages, but the deletion part was just made up by the Guardian.

All the papers were caught listening to phone messages, but they only went after lefty bogeyman Murdoch for some reason. When are the trials for the other papers going to start?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024