Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? 12:26 - Aug 19 with 5786 viewsultramagnetic

as going to the carnival so I don't really know pubs around there that would show the game as its not on sky
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:36 - Aug 19 with 5762 viewsGroveR

The Neeld on the corner of Maryland Road would be a good bet.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:40 - Aug 19 with 5748 viewsQPunkR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:36 - Aug 19 by GroveR

The Neeld on the corner of Maryland Road would be a good bet.

I was going to say the Neeld'll definitely have it. But shame on you for going to that bastarding parade! Fúcking hate carnival time

QPR - "shit but local"

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:41 - Aug 19 with 5740 viewssimmo

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:40 - Aug 19 by QPunkR

I was going to say the Neeld'll definitely have it. But shame on you for going to that bastarding parade! Fúcking hate carnival time

Agreed.

FCK CARNIVAL.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:41 - Aug 19 with 5740 viewsganjR

I live on grove and reckon its a fcking joke that this game is on.
Usually try and get to this game as I spend alot of time in Seven Sisters, won't even know about the result until late Sunday / Tuesday.
Sky 1 v 0 Met Police / Football supporters.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:42 - Aug 19 with 5730 viewsmakaveli1882

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:40 - Aug 19 by QPunkR

I'm shooting down there after the match with a group of Rangers and Yid mates, looking more forward to Carnival than going to the Lane
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:46 - Aug 19 with 5716 viewsultramagnetic

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:41 - Aug 19 by ganjR

I live on grove and reckon its a fcking joke that this game is on.
Usually try and get to this game as I spend alot of time in Seven Sisters, won't even know about the result until late Sunday / Tuesday.
Sky 1 v 0 Met Police / Football supporters.

its not on sky, its sunday as spurs play this Thursday in europe
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:47 - Aug 19 with 5710 viewsultramagnetic

a non sky game they will have on? Will give them a call
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:49 - Aug 19 with 5694 viewsganjR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:46 - Aug 19 by ultramagnetic

its not on sky, its sunday as spurs play this Thursday in europe

Sorry, my mistake.
The OP asked what pub would be showing it, so guessed it was on sky.
Still think it's stupid to play the match on carnival time, but that's from someone who loves carnival.
Login to get fewer ads

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:51 - Aug 19 with 5687 viewsQPunkR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:47 - Aug 19 by ultramagnetic

No officer, I meant they put the radio on. Sorry, I meant QPunkR understands that they put the radio on...

QPR - "shit but local"

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:51 - Aug 19 with 5687 viewsballbag

This doesn't answer your question but the Egerton off King Street will probably show it. It's near Hammersmith station, meaning easy access to Latimer Road/Grove.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:51 - Aug 19 with 5684 viewsultramagnetic

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:49 - Aug 19 by ganjR

Sorry, my mistake.
The OP asked what pub would be showing it, so guessed it was on sky.
Still think it's stupid to play the match on carnival time, but that's from someone who loves carnival.

the game is well away from the carnival so doesn't matter.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:58 - Aug 19 with 5659 viewsganjR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:51 - Aug 19 by ultramagnetic

the game is well away from the carnival so doesn't matter.

Does to me and probably quite alot of people using public transport from my part of town.
Anyway, I'm busy sorting my own sound up and having about 20+ heads descending on my flat for the weekend.
Deep joy.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 13:16 - Aug 19 with 5613 viewsGroveR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:47 - Aug 19 by ultramagnetic

They've got about 7 screens and the same amount of digi boxes tuned into Fox, cnn Al jazeera, you name it. You might have to listen to Tony Cottee commentating but you'll see the game.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 14:00 - Aug 19 with 5570 viewsultramagnetic

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 13:16 - Aug 19 by GroveR

They've got about 7 screens and the same amount of digi boxes tuned into Fox, cnn Al jazeera, you name it. You might have to listen to Tony Cottee commentating but you'll see the game.

cheers
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 19:39 - Aug 19 with 5389 viewsqprnw10

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 14:00 - Aug 19 by ultramagnetic

cheers

Corrib rest in Queens park
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 20:06 - Aug 19 with 5350 viewsSnipper

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 12:41 - Aug 19 by simmo

Agreed.

FCK CARNIVAL.

Bloody thing should've been banned years ago.
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 22:42 - Aug 19 with 5257 viewsqprnw10

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 20:06 - Aug 19 by Snipper

Bloody thing should've been banned years ago.

You obviously ain't seen some of the scantily clad women walking around 😋
any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 5129 viewsQPunkR

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 22:42 - Aug 19 by qprnw10

You obviously ain't seen some of the scantily clad women walking around 😋

More to the point, we have

I'm not actually gonna watch it in the Neeld this weekend though, purely because of that shitcasket carnival just up the road. Will prob take it in in the wonderful surrounds of the Corrib, completely forgot they show the football an' all - although there'll prob be the GAA on with volume. No matter.

QPR - "shit but local"

any pubs around harrow road/kilburn park that will show spurs v qpr? on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 5081 views18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 13:42]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024