Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining fixtures 22:18 - Apr 12 with 3497 viewslongbottom

By my reckoning both Hull and Sunderland are fecked...........both have tough run in's.
There is, I believe, hope. Having said that it's possible that I've consumed far too much Vinho Tinto than is good for me.
Remaining fixtures on 00:26 - Apr 13 with 3355 viewsstowmarketrange

WBA have a pretty tough last few games too,They have Palace,Newcastle,Liverpool,Man Utd,Arsenal and Chelshite.They could lose all of them too and finish on 33pts.
Remaining fixtures on 00:34 - Apr 13 with 3338 viewsHollowayRanger

got 5 games left MUST win 3 to have a real chance on 35 points

play like today we beat wet spam and Newcastle

Liverpool man city both tough away games but they have lost 16 prem games between them

then Leicester to finish it one way or the other

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Remaining fixtures on 00:56 - Apr 13 with 3326 viewsGetMeRangers

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/142874/all-down-to

Quite possible that it is Sunderland and Hull and one of the four teams that meet on the last day... Sky's dream, as the title will be over long before that
Remaining fixtures on 11:05 - Apr 13 with 3169 viewsfrancisbowles

Remaining fixtures on 00:26 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

WBA have a pretty tough last few games too,They have Palace,Newcastle,Liverpool,Man Utd,Arsenal and Chelshite.They could lose all of them too and finish on 33pts.

Having lost their last three, that would mean nine consecutive defeats! With Pullis in charge?
Remaining fixtures on 11:18 - Apr 13 with 3134 viewsfrancisbowles

There is a strong chance that Hull and Sunderland could drop into the bottom three and two of the teams currently there could escape.

Which two?

Leicester still have five home games (2 away) to play including Sunderland and us on the last day . Currently on a role but have to visit Burnley in two weeks.

Burnley four away (two at home) have to go to Hull.

IF we can get some points it could be very close!
Remaining fixtures on 14:18 - Apr 13 with 2895 viewsCFW

This season has shown that teams coming into the premier league from the championship are always going to struggle especially for the first season. The league does not lie and it is for all to see the three teams at the foot all came up last year. Even those sides who have been in the premiership for three or four seasons are not safe as is shown by Hull, Sunderland, Vill and West Brom.

As much as it pains me Pardew has made a very big impact at Palace even more so than Pulis who everyone raves about. The three teams that are relegated at the end of the season will be kicking themselves as it looks like the lowest points total required to stay up will be this year.

We can all look back on games when points have been lost through bad luck, a bad decision, injury's etc but the fact is the teams currently at the foot are not goo enough. Thought we played really well as a team on Sunday and did not deserve to lose the game but far, far to many times this season we have only played for part of the match whereas on Sunday thought we played well for the entire match.

Sunderland and Hull are poor sides and frankly deserve to go down, they have been in the premiership for a few seasons and should have built on the foundations already set. West Brom and Villa are also poor sides who have diced with death during the last few seasons. These teams have only survived because the promoted teams have all fallen well short.

Even changing managers have not helped - take Sunderland as an example - lucky win against Newcastle - one shot on goal and that was it. Stuffed in other games. West Brom have gone back to being the side they were when they made the change.

All in all it is going to be very, very tight and could well go down to goal difference - so we need to start looking not only at the remaining fixtures but also the final scores. I really, really hope we survive not just because QPR are my team but think we are better that three other teams in this division.
Remaining fixtures on 15:44 - Apr 13 with 2794 viewsquickpassrotter

I think that Leicester, with their remaining favourable fixtures, could get out of it. In fact, they could do it by beating Sunderland away in the penultimate match. That would mean that they are already on the beach when they play us on the final day. Wishful thinking ?
Remaining fixtures on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 2622 viewskropotkin41

Whilst our fate is not entirely in our own hands, it seems very likely that 3 wins from 5 games would see us comfortably safe. If we can't do that, for example if we get 2 wins and no draws, we'd finish on 32pts and very probably go down.

6pts or less = relegated
7-8 = possibly safe
9 (or somehow more) = probably safe

Goodness knows what will happen with the other teams in the scrap, but we know the task that faces us....... any other considerations are far too complicated for my brain at the moment.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Remaining fixtures on 19:03 - Apr 13 with 2609 viewsWatford_Ranger

Personally think of all the teams the one most likely to go is Hull. Wouldn't want to swap positions and fixtures with them right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024