Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Who 19:10 - Jun 27 with 1037 viewsDWQPR

Great day yesterday at Hyde Park, lovely bit of tapas beforehand at El Pirata in Mayfair, great weather, plenty of drink and to top it off the Who were superb. Shame daughter left halfway through to call god, eventually found her being nursed by a couple of pensioners!

Good to see Weller revisit his old days as well rather than concerntrate on new stuff. Thankful that today was devoid of any kind of sport worth watching as it has allowed me to recover slowly from a bloody big hangover.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Who on 19:50 - Jun 27 with 999 viewsStevenageR

Bet it was brilliant. I saw The Who at the O2 in March and they were brilliant. What old stuff did Weller play then?
The Who on 19:54 - Jun 27 with 991 viewsizlingtonhoop

Just looked it up.
Odd set list, but some Jam greats in there.
Thank fluff 'In the Crowd' not in there (i.e. I wasn't there - christ, I want to see him do that again!)
The Who on 20:15 - Jun 27 with 974 viewswestberksr

Pete Townsend popped into our (and his) local for lunch today. Strange seeing a rock star pull up in his Ferrari, on his jack, have lunch and make small talk before jumping back in Ferrari and going home to prep for Glastonbury.

No entourage or heavies.

He looks bigger on the telly!
The Who on 20:43 - Jun 27 with 948 viewsDWQPR

The Who on 19:50 - Jun 27 by StevenageR

Bet it was brilliant. I saw The Who at the O2 in March and they were brilliant. What old stuff did Weller play then?

Started off with Changingman and the three Jam songs were That's Entertainment, Start and Town Called Malice. Would loved to have seen him do Tube Station, mighty song that.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Who on 22:03 - Jun 27 with 866 viewsMonahoop

The Who on 20:15 - Jun 27 by westberksr

Pete Townsend popped into our (and his) local for lunch today. Strange seeing a rock star pull up in his Ferrari, on his jack, have lunch and make small talk before jumping back in Ferrari and going home to prep for Glastonbury.

No entourage or heavies.

He looks bigger on the telly!

A lot of rock stars are short arses. I was surprised how short the Stones were. I passed Bill Wyman in a street once, he was a right titch. The smallest rocker I saw was Steve Marriot. Blimey he was small, but what a big voice. Ian Dury was diminutive too, but I suspect that was down to his disability.

Enough of small statures. Look forward to seeing The Who and Weller on the box tomorrow at Glastonbury. Quite impressed with Weller's new album Saturn's Pattern.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The Who on 22:09 - Jun 27 with 856 viewsDesertBoot

All The Jam fans should see the exhibition at Somerset House. Superb collection of memorabilia gong back to Wellers school days. Lovely little video on his father too. Lovely man who encouraged his son all the way. Less than a tenner to get it.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024