Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players wages docked 00:39 - Aug 29 with 5999 viewsHooparoo

The Daily Mail are claiming that the players most likely to leave have had a week's wages withheld - Charlie, Green, Hoilett and Sandro.

Surely this is a wind up? The club couldn't be that stupid 24 hours before a match surely?

Troubling if true.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 0:47]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Players wages docked on 12:24 - Aug 30 with 942 viewsSpiritofGregory

I don't have a problem with this the likes of Sandro and Toilet have been a waste of money since joining the club so to hell with them let's hope they go elsewhere. Green and Charlie want to jump ship anyway. We just need to make sure that we are one step ahead of these players and have adequate replacements.
Players wages docked on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 802 viewsPinnerPaul

What company pays anoone in advance , all companies pay in arrears, total nonsense.
Players wages docked on 16:27 - Aug 31 with 792 viewsconnell10

Players wages docked on 12:24 - Aug 30 by SpiritofGregory

I don't have a problem with this the likes of Sandro and Toilet have been a waste of money since joining the club so to hell with them let's hope they go elsewhere. Green and Charlie want to jump ship anyway. We just need to make sure that we are one step ahead of these players and have adequate replacements.

HOLD THE BACK PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY AGREE WITH SOMETHING THE CLUB HAS DONE?????? WELL PAINT ME GREEN AND CALL ME SHELIA!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024